Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flights not posting to altitude dashboard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flights not posting to altitude dashboard

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2018, 4:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by SteadyAT
Thanks - had no idea they go to the same place. Why do they make it so confusing?!? (Well, or maybe I'm easily confused.)

Ah...OK! I don't know how you keep track of the rules; I have a hard time just keeping track that my miles are posting! I vow that for 2019, I'm starting a spreadsheet with my first flight in January!

Thanks again for all the help.
My spreadsheet is the only way I knew I was missing some 100% bonus AQM offers. It's definitely useful if you're flying more than a couple times per year.
DNAwizard likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 9:08 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Are flights taking longer to post ? 7 days for a simple AC metal round trip and nothing posted yet.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 9:24 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Originally Posted by vernonc
Are flights taking longer to post ? 7 days for a simple AC metal round trip and nothing posted yet.
I've had to manually request the missing miles on the aeroplan site since my flights on Oct 25.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 12:17 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by vernonc
I did two flights on November 4th, both of which posted 3 days later. But my flights from November 7th and 9th have not yet posted, nor have my two flights from Monday. Or my two AV flights yesterday - you might laugh, but sometimes they do post that quickly, although I wouldn't yet consider them overdue. Monday's AC flights aren't really overdue either, given I'd say it's usually about 3-6 days.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 3:32 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
My last few cycles have been pretty routine, 3 days for them to post, another 1-2 for the AQD to show up.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 4:19 pm

Programs: AC-SEMM, AA-Gold
I had to phone in and get my flights from Oct 25, 29, Nov 7 added
Old Nov 16, 2018, 7:09 am

Programs: AC SE/1MM, Bonvoy Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, ALL Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Something certainly changed in late October versus my experience.
From Oct 26 to Nov 7, I had 5 one ways/8 segments - domestic and international, all AC.
Only 1 trip/1 segment posted properly - the rest, I waited until the 8 days and input them online, with an immediate online and email response indicating the request was accepted and miles/flights/$$ showed up the next day.
I am trying to get to 200 segments for 2018 and I hope I do not have to input every one until I get there.
YOWCDNFF likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 12:42 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime PE, AC Altitude SE100K-1MM
Originally Posted by chriscol1
Agree.
My two missing flights were Oct 19, and Oct 31. I'm still waiting for a resolution to my issue noted in post #63...I called Aeroplan, who then redirected me back to fill out an online form on Air Canada regarding "Complaints".
The Aeroplan agent I spoke to tried many ways to get the points posted, and even spoke to the "Credit Department" - the who call took about 40 minutes, but in the end, she could not fix it.
At least I have heard back from someone from AC, and hopefully all will be credited / fixed before Dec 31.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 7:43 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Is this issue also affecting AQD? We all know it's more manual than AQM, so I'm curious whether people are now starting to get flights with AQD posted but no AQM, or whether that's delayed as well. I've not had any AQD post for the flights that are missing AQM, but I'm also not really outside what I would consider normal for AQD posting (9, 7, 4 and 4 days since the flights, while I would consider about 6-10 to be fairly typical). AQD did post normally for my November 4th flights, just like AQM.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 5:09 am

One of my AV flights from the 14th posted overnight. Oddly, it was the return and not the outbound.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 7:22 am

Programs: AC-E50K, *G, WS-Gold, Nexus, HH-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, Hertz-PC
Agreed. I’ve not had to request missing miles/segments in years, but have had to do it 5 times now for flights from Oct 30 to Nov 9.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 8:30 am

Programs: AC 50k 1MM, Marriott LT Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by TravellingGypsy
Agreed. I’ve not had to request missing miles/segments in years, but have had to do it 5 times now for flights from Oct 30 to Nov 9.
My posting times are better. Over the last 3+ years, AC flights have consistently taken 5 days. Now they are showing up in 3.

They should be one, but...
Old Nov 17, 2018, 7:20 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
I've had one flight from Nov 12 post automatically, out of 2 flights that day. Still have to manually request credit for the flights I took week of Nov 4th. Something definitely is going on...
Old Nov 18, 2018, 4:06 am

Programs: AC-SEMM, AA-Gold
When I called they told me that my November 7 flight is in the queue to post on November 25. Not sure why it would take that long but she confirmed that it was definitely in the queue
YOWCDNFF likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 6:35 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
I am at 11 days for an LH flight. Miles posted - quickly in fact. Dollars not so much. I am a bit itchy for the AQD because it would put me over the $20k. I know nothing will happen status-wise until next year, but I feel somehow nervous I won't get those dollars and will fall short.

Looking for an opinion on how long to leave missing AQD before a phone call goes in?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.