Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flights not posting to altitude dashboard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flights not posting to altitude dashboard

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2018, 2:18 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by WaytoomuchEurope

Update

This email must have actually gone through. Today a “miscellaneous adjustment” posted on my account and I now finally sit above the $20k mark.

Now that I will be SE next year I am looking forward to moving from 12th to 9th for the 1 or 2 available J seats on AC34 (which I will have to likely take a dozen times or so)
Congrats on qualifying!

Maybe your handle should be WaytoomuchAustralia though?
Old Dec 12, 2018, 6:06 am

Programs: AC SE/1MM, Bonvoy Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, ALL Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by chriscol1
Starting tomorrow, the real test begins - 8 segments in the next 8 days, all domestic, so should be ..... straightforward?
For me, whatever issues AC had in late October seem to be resolved. My 8 flights Nov 29-Dec 7 have posted on schedule, with the final AQD from Dec 7 flights posting this morning.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 6:47 am

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
AC also cleared out my backlog (although there seem to be separate issues with one AV flight) and my one revenue segment from last week posted fairly quickly, including a surprisingly quick turnaround on AQD.

So hopefully it is indeed fixed.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 4:07 pm

Programs: AC-SEMM, AA-Gold
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
AC also cleared out my backlog (although there seem to be separate issues with one AV flight) and my one revenue segment from last week posted fairly quickly, including a surprisingly quick turnaround on AQD.

So hopefully it is indeed fixed.
My threshold eUps from November for crossing 100K have still not posted. Any suggestions?
Old Dec 12, 2018, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by Wings100
My threshold eUps from November for crossing 100K have still not posted. Any suggestions?
Have your posted AQM crossed 100K? There's usually some delay between hitting the AQM threshold and getting the eUps as well.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 5:43 pm

Programs: AC-SEMM, AA-Gold
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Have your posted AQM crossed 100K? There's usually some delay between hitting the AQM threshold and getting the eUps as well.
yes, they manually entered those at the end of Nov
Old Apr 7, 2019, 4:29 am

Programs: AC SE
UA flight have reliably posted within 2-3 days for me. I took two UA flights 7 days ago and I am still waiting for them to be credited. Has anyone else experienced similar delays?

It is becoming so hard and time-consuming to keep track of how flights are credited with the branded fares not posting as they should, weird AQD numbers and completely absent flights. The absence of a clear communication line with AE/Altitude for these issues is just adding to the frustration. And I don’t fly nearly as much as several members on this board so I can only imagine how complex these issues must be for some other people.
Old Apr 7, 2019, 8:12 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
I have always found everyone and I mean everyone except for AC posts the next day or day after for me?

I like the speed of UA. I have used AP points to fly on UA and they even credit AQM on my account at times, so no complaints from me, lol
gcashin likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 8:26 am

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by jasdou
UA flight have reliably posted within 2-3 days for me. I took two UA flights 7 days ago and I am still waiting for them to be credited. Has anyone else experienced similar delays?

It is becoming so hard and time-consuming to keep track of how flights are credited with the branded fares not posting as they should, weird AQD numbers and completely absent flights. The absence of a clear communication line with AE/Altitude for these issues is just adding to the frustration. And I don’t fly nearly as much as several members on this board so I can only imagine how complex these issues must be for some other people.
8 days after the flights, they still had not been credited so I filled out the form for missing flights on Aeroplan. The request was immediately accepted and the flights were credited the next morning. Good recovery by AE!
Old Apr 10, 2019, 11:40 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
I still have no AQD posting for any flights taken so far this year. Odd.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 6:21 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by PointWeasel
I still have no AQD posting for any flights taken so far this year. Odd.
More likely that you’re just seeing it at the time that all AQD is zeroed out. The timing of this seems consistent to me; always before they add another line if AQD the next day.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 8:30 am

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG/Marriott, Radisson Rewards
Here I am sitting here 4-5 days later with some AC flights having not posted yet, thinking "It's probably OK, 5-7 days is normal for AC, plus it's Easter."

Then I remember some other airlines seem to post within 24 hrs, or even sometimes a few minutes after the flight arrives.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 8:42 am
5mm
Suspended

Originally Posted by D404
Here I am sitting here 4-5 days later with some AC flights having not posted yet, thinking "It's probably OK, 5-7 days is normal for AC, plus it's Easter."

Then I remember some other airlines seem to post within 24 hrs, or even sometimes a few minutes after the flight arrives.
I never had any of my 3000 plus flights post a few minutes after a flight. They always post 3 to 4 business days after.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 9:03 am

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG/Marriott, Radisson Rewards
Originally Posted by 5mm
I never had any of my 3000 plus flights post a few minutes after a flight. They always post 3 to 4 business days after.
I've had AI flights post in under an hour of landing, to Aeroplan. So I've got first hand experience with that one.

I've had so many airlines post about 24hr after landing to their respective programs, or even sometimes to Aeroplan... UA (yes, really) among them. To be clear I was not specifically referring to flights posting to Aeroplan, but their own respective programs.

(Aside: I thought I recall reading that one of the US3 had/was implementing instant mileage posting, but obviously have no source, so this could be my brain farting on me.)
Old Apr 21, 2019, 11:07 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
In the past month, I have had 25 revenue segments and all have been posted two to four days after my flight.

AC57,AC101,AC206 flow on the 14th/15th was credited on the 16th for AC57 and the 17th for the other two.
AC8485 flown on the 15th was credited on the 17th also
AC8157 & AC8485 flown on the 16th was credited on the 18th

AQD is always slow and plays peek a boo most of the time

I wish the flights would post right away, but I have never had that happen to me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.