Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Post your Super Elite S100K 2016/17 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post your Super Elite S100K 2016/17 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2015, 9:32 pm

Programs: AC SE
I should be clocking past 100k before the end of April.

Originally Posted by Dorian
...then grab LH F on the A380 to SFO.
I think I hate you.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
I'm around 80k but have YVRLHRJNB on the weekend.
Great Post back here on your AQM once you're done!
Old Mar 18, 2015, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Geoflying
I shall have hit 50K by end of March but that doesn't count! Still the fastest I have ever hit that number.
Post back here in July then
Old Mar 19, 2015, 6:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Between nomad, the kid and sap ,this thread has become self serving with 56+% of the posts to date generated by those 3. Seems they are the only ones currently doing the heavy lifting as well as having time to do all the posts here.

Where do you find the time?

I will be close to 75K next weekend but am really not in any rush to add to that right away
Old Mar 19, 2015, 7:10 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
Originally Posted by Allvest
All threshold upgrades earned after Jan 1 2015 are based on the new programme. Unfortunately.
why do you say that?

where is it listed which of the benefits are calendar year based, and which of the benefits are benefit year based?
Old Mar 19, 2015, 7:36 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by yyz_atc_qq
why do you say that?

where is it listed which of the benefits are calendar year based, and which of the benefits are benefit year based?
This has been confirmed many many times and there have been many many posts of FTers mad about this. Ben L himself confirmed it. If I didn't have to go to work in a few mins I'd post the link
Old Mar 19, 2015, 9:20 am

Programs: ACSE*2MM,CX Diamond, BA Gold, OW Emerald,Fairmont Platinum, SPG Platnium Lifetime,
Originally Posted by acysb87
Between nomad, the kid and sap ,this thread has become self serving with 56+% of the posts to date generated by those 3. Seems they are the only ones currently doing the heavy lifting as well as having time to do all the posts here.

Where do you find the time?

I will be close to 75K next weekend but am really not in any rush to add to that right away
I generally post in between flight connections and/or airport lounges and also occasionally at the hotel when I am bored watching reruns of the Price is Right on Nick at Night!
Old Mar 19, 2015, 9:23 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by 2MMKid
I generally post in between flight connections and/or airport lounges and also occasionally at the hotel when I am bored watching reruns of the Price is Right on Nick at Night!
I post all the time , on my phone, usually at work when I can (like now), at airports, at home, while driving (if i'm the pax), on the plane (if there's wifi).

I suspect that's like most of you, to varying degrees. But to answer the person you quoted, I don't fly a billion miles a year, only a paltry 78K, so I have more time than the other legends on here (nomad/2MM kid etc)
Old Mar 19, 2015, 9:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
I post all the time , on my phone, usually at work when I can (like now), at airports, at home, while driving (if i'm the pax), on the plane (if there's wifi).

I suspect that's like most of you, to varying degrees. But to answer the person you quoted, I don't fly a billion miles a year, only a paltry 78K, so I have more time than the other legends on here (nomad/2MM kid etc)

Legends???
Old Mar 19, 2015, 9:37 am
Suspended

Legends???
Well, I view those who fly 400,000 AQM's a year as legends. Nomad/2MMkid/Jaysona/ who else am I missing. I have no inkling as to how they spend that much time on planes!! 78k a year and i'm mentally and physically worn out (I know i'm a noob )
Old Mar 19, 2015, 10:55 am

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Well, I view those who fly 400,000 AQM's a year as legends. Nomad/2MMkid/Jaysona/ who else am I missing. I have no inkling as to how they spend that much time on planes!! 78k a year and i'm mentally and physically worn out (I know i'm a noob )
But aren't those 400k AQM just AC/*A metal? I figure they must do more.

I did almost 600k AQM in 2014. I figure this year will be between 800-1000k AQM.

Already I have 3 x QR r/t in J, 2 x KQ r/t in J and a whole bunch of short ones.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 10:58 am
Suspended

I did almost 600k AQM in 2014. I figure this year will be between 800-1000k AQM.

Already I have 3 x QR r/t in J, 2 x KQ r/t in J and a whole bunch of short ones.
That's who I was missing. I knew I was forgetting someone - sorry

That's nuts. A million miles in a year?? You know you love the gf when..............
Old Mar 19, 2015, 12:41 pm

Programs: ACSE*2MM,CX Diamond, BA Gold, OW Emerald,Fairmont Platinum, SPG Platnium Lifetime,

Last year I clocked 758 AQM's of which over 680K was exclusively on AC metal. The rest was mostly on UA HKG-SIN-HKG and a bunch of SQ flights from AKL-SIN.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 2MMKid
Last year I clocked 758 AQM's of which over 680K was exclusively on AC metal. The rest was mostly on UA HKG-SIN-HKG and a bunch of SQ flights from AKL-SIN.
Do you feel the AC love with 758 AQMs?
Old Mar 19, 2015, 12:51 pm

Do you feel the AC love with 758 AQMs?
Actually the opposite...the more you fly the worse they treat you.........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.