Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Post your Super Elite S100K 2016/17 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post your Super Elite S100K 2016/17 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2015, 8:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by SparseFlyer
I just past 3HM. Does that count?
You mean 0.3K?
Old Apr 17, 2015, 9:30 pm

Programs: *$ Green
Originally Posted by yyznomad
You mean 0.3K?
hai
Old Apr 18, 2015, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
hai
In that case, get back to me on this thread at the end of the year
Old Apr 19, 2015, 6:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Now past 200K AQM for 2015

Just passed 200K today. Woot.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 7:29 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Just passed 200K today. Woot.

we couldn't resist
Old Apr 19, 2015, 7:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 24left

we couldn't resist
Is that an egg penguin? Like, a pegguin? SuperAngryPegguin?

It's slim pickings for SE renewals right now... so I guess I did it twice over in 4 months. Still on track for 600K+ this year.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 7:37 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..

It's slim pickings for SE renewals right now... so I guess I did it twice over in 4 months. Still on track for 600K+ this year.

I figured if you took the time to post your achievement, I would make the effort to find something more amusing than just plain "Hey, congrats"

If you have a preference for other creative efforts of acknowledgement, please advise
Old Apr 19, 2015, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 24left
I figured if you took the time to post your achievement, I would make the effort to find something more amusing than just plain "Hey, congrats"

If you have a preference for other creative efforts of acknowledgement, please advise
So... uh... where you at now in terms of 2015 AQM?
Old Apr 19, 2015, 10:23 am

Programs: ACSE*2MM,CX Diamond, BA Gold, OW Emerald,Fairmont Platinum, SPG Platnium Lifetime,

Are you trying to surpass my 758K from last year? I won't be able to beat mine from last year since I am now flying mostly BA and CX and crediting to AVIOS in order to reach Concorde Card Room (CCR).
Old Apr 19, 2015, 8:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 2MMKid
Are you trying to surpass my 758K from last year? I won't be able to beat mine from last year since I am now flying mostly BA and CX and crediting to AVIOS in order to reach Concorde Card Room (CCR).
Honestly, not really. I can't fathom 758K AQM... this is from someone who does a measly 400K+ AQM a year now.

But hey, who knows... I remember the time when I thought that I could never, ever become SE!
Old Apr 19, 2015, 8:45 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Honestly, not really. I can't fathom 758K AQM... this is from someone who does a measly 400K+ AQM a year now.

But hey, who knows... I remember the time when I thought that I could never, ever become SE!
It's funny you say that. My colleague and I both used to be Elite when it was just P/E/SE and both thought there was no way we'd ever make SE. I came relatively close to qualifying in 2011 (85K or 88K or something like that, vs previous years in the 35-50K range). And yet the past two years we've both been SE, by very small margins. And this year, I have 88K AQM accumulated or booked by mid-July.

So I can see how the mileage creeps up. But I'm curious, nomad, 2MMKid, how many days of the year are you on the road?
Old Apr 19, 2015, 8:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by adam.smith
It's funny you say that. My colleague and I both used to be Elite when it was just P/E/SE and both thought there was no way we'd ever make SE. I came relatively close to qualifying in 2011 (85K or 88K or something like that, vs previous years in the 35-50K range). And yet the past two years we've both been SE, by very small margins. And this year, I have 88K AQM accumulated or booked by mid-July.

So I can see how the mileage creeps up. But I'm curious, nomad, 2MMKid, how many days of the year are you on the road?
On top of this, do any of them have kids? Isn't the better question to ask...how many days a year are they at home??
Old Apr 20, 2015, 8:07 am

Programs: ACSE*2MM,CX Diamond, BA Gold, OW Emerald,Fairmont Platinum, SPG Platnium Lifetime,
Originally Posted by adam.smith

I do not know about Nomad, but I am on the road some 220+ days a year away from home and usually take off mid December until the first week of Jan for holidays as it tends to be very quiet in my line of work. I am home usually once every 8-10 days for 3 days at a time.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 5:02 pm

Programs: *$ Green
Originally Posted by 2MMKid
I do not know about Nomad, but I am on the road some 220+ days a year away from home and usually take off mid December until the first week of Jan for holidays as it tends to be very quiet in my line of work. I am home usually once every 8-10 days for 3 days at a time.
So which hotel do you live at?

Do they all know you on first name basis now?
Old Apr 20, 2015, 6:16 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
So which hotel do you live at?

Do they all know you on first name basis now?
He's in a few locations if you follow his flying.

The latter is sad. I'm there now with every Starwood property and Fairmont property I stay at across Canada. It's a very sad feeling when they'll even drive you to/from the airport in the hotel BMW because you've bought their kids gifts for Christmas. You'd think it's fun and all that and cool, but it's just sad, very sad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.