Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Post your Super Elite S100K 2016/17 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post your Super Elite S100K 2016/17 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2015, 9:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
He's in a few locations if you follow his flying.

The latter is sad. I'm there now with every Starwood property and Fairmont property I stay at across Canada. It's a very sad feeling when they'll even drive you to/from the airport in the hotel BMW because you've bought their kids gifts for Christmas. You'd think it's fun and all that and cool, but it's just sad, very sad.
You're such a show off
Old Apr 20, 2015, 9:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by yyznomad
You're such a show off
Where are you flying again? To each their own I'm in lowly Y, remember that next time you're in J, sleeping away in a pod
Old Apr 20, 2015, 9:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Where are you flying again? To each their own I'm in lowly Y, remember that next time you're in J, sleeping away in a pod
Thanks for reminding me to update my AQM totals today!
Old Apr 22, 2015, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

One of the 200K AQM threshold gifts is the Bose CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System... anyone own or use this... thoughts...?
Old Apr 22, 2015, 11:29 pm

Programs: AC SE
One of the 200K AQM threshold gifts is the Bose CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System... anyone own or use this... thoughts...?
When are you going to use those?? I'd imagine a new set of i20's or so would be more appropriate for you

Sorry, can't help. Noisecancelling headphones is all I own from Bose.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 11:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by YXXFlyer
When are you going to use those?? I'd imagine a new set of i20's or so would be more appropriate for you

Sorry, can't help. Noisecancelling headphones is all I own from Bose.
I already own a pair of QC2s, a pair of QC3s, and a pair of QC20s
Old Apr 23, 2015, 5:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by adam.smith

So I can see how the mileage creeps up. But I'm curious, nomad, 2MMKid, how many days of the year are you on the road?

Add the penguin to nomad and 2MMKid and they represent 55% of the posts in this thread.

This place could almost be their home away from home
Old Apr 23, 2015, 5:32 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
I already own a pair of QC2s, a pair of QC3s, and a pair of QC20s
At the risk of getting in trouble, the 25s are worth every penny.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 8:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

At the risk of getting in trouble, the 25s are worth every penny.
Why not just add that to my collection, right?

But I think that is the 150K gift.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 10:50 am

So didn't you pick that one? Maybe I'll have a chance then when I get there maybe around September.

Closing in on requalification. Should be May 1 if all goes to plan.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 1:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by YXXFlyer
So didn't you pick that one? Maybe I'll have a chance then when I get there maybe around September.

Closing in on requalification. Should be May 1 if all goes to plan.
LOL... ok I'll take it so that you can't have it

Kidding, I probably won't take it but they probably only have like two on stock as a gift!
Old Apr 29, 2015, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Seriously folks... I'm getting sick and tired of waiting for you
Old Apr 30, 2015, 2:57 pm

Getting there. I just have to make sure I'm not missing a TATL somewhere. I'm having changes all over the place and a couple of OJ's right now where my next ticket starts on the wrong side of the pond. Looks like I'll be doing between 4 and 6 TATL return trips in May/June, so I should get there no issue. (Unless BA offers a nice J price, in which case I'll jump on it)
Old Apr 30, 2015, 3:02 pm

I'm officially at the point where I can no longer follow what I've booked, what I need to change and what to cancel. Amex is working on the stuff that was supposed to be tomorrow... I guess I'll need my weekend to sort the rest out

How much time do you spend per week on figuring out when you're going where? Or you don't 'cause you book flex J last minute to avoid this headache?
Old Apr 30, 2015, 3:06 pm

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Wait no longer

Crossed 100K today...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.