Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries version 2.0 (post-"enhancement")

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 21, 2015, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jerryhung
Want to find the new MPM after 10/29/2014?
Aeroplan City Pair mileage (new pseudo-MPM) - FlyerTalk Forums

Please note
This thread is meant for only posting valid and booked mini-RTW, not for general mini-RTW questions which belong in the Mini RTW Questions.

Those new to the whole mini-RTW award please post in the FAQ: The Complete Newbie Guide/FAQ to the Air Canada Aeroplan Mini-RTW

Original List of booked/valid Mini-RTW 1.0 (before 10/29/2014)
Print Wikipost

FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries version 2.0 (post-"enhancement")

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2020, 9:19 am

Programs: AA Plat, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Golden Circle Jade
Originally Posted by MME2YYZ
After having to cancel this year I re-booked for next May for me and hubby
YYZ-TPE-DPS BR J
DPS- SIN (22 Hr layover) - MLE SIN J
MLE -IST - AMS TK J
AMS- YYZ AC J

$340 taxes and fees

Nice trip! were you able to get 2 stops and a destination in total (dps,mle,ams)?
Old Jun 10, 2020, 1:04 pm

As I age, I am more and more reluctant to transit through an airport just to try an F, e.g. EY F. As much as the Apartment looks absolutely stunning and I really would love to try it out, routing via AUH is just... no thanks. I don't have any interest whatsoever in visiting any middle eastern country except for perhaps Turkey and Egypt. Same goes for Emirates F and Q Suites.. Just can't bring myself to travel that far to experience an F in air.

I feel old
Old Jun 10, 2020, 1:15 pm

Programs: SE100K, Bonvoy Ambassador, National Executive
No only 1 stop (DPS) and 1 destination (MLE), however 8 am hoping to change our home leg so we can take advantage of tour Istanbul, I took what I could coming home due to limited availability of TK J from MLE.
cennis likes this.
Old Jan 24, 2022, 3:25 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, NEXUS
Forum noob here. Is this thread dead?
Old Jan 24, 2022, 4:04 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by menna
Forum noob here.
Welcome

Is this thread dead?
Effectively, yes - there's no more mini-RTW under the new Aeroplan program, and so I'll use my moderator powers to close it. We do have a thread on complex multi-city bookings and stopovers, which is the closest the new program has.
menna likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.