Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries version 2.0 (post-"enhancement")

FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries version 2.0 (post-"enhancement")

Hide Wikipost
Old Aug 31, 19, 11:20 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: jerryhung
Wiki Link
Want to find the new MPM after 10/29/2014?
Aeroplan City Pair mileage (new pseudo-MPM) - FlyerTalk Forums

Please note
This thread is meant for only posting valid and booked mini-RTW, not for general mini-RTW questions which belong in the Mini RTW Questions.

Those new to the whole mini-RTW award please post in the FAQ: The Complete Newbie Guide/FAQ to the Air Canada Aeroplan Mini-RTW

Original List of booked/valid Mini-RTW 1.0 (before 10/29/2014)
Print Wikipost

Old Jun 10, 20, 9:19 am

Programs: AA Plat, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Golden Circle Jade
Originally Posted by MME2YYZ View Post
After having to cancel this year I re-booked for next May for me and hubby
YYZ-TPE-DPS BR J
DPS- SIN (22 Hr layover) - MLE SIN J
MLE -IST - AMS TK J
AMS- YYZ AC J

$340 taxes and fees

Nice trip! were you able to get 2 stops and a destination in total (dps,mle,ams)?
Old Jun 10, 20, 1:04 pm

As I age, I am more and more reluctant to transit through an airport just to try an F, e.g. EY F. As much as the Apartment looks absolutely stunning and I really would love to try it out, routing via AUH is just... no thanks. I don't have any interest whatsoever in visiting any middle eastern country except for perhaps Turkey and Egypt. Same goes for Emirates F and Q Suites.. Just can't bring myself to travel that far to experience an F in air.

I feel old
Old Jun 10, 20, 1:15 pm

Programs: SE100K, Bonvoy Ambassador, National Executive
No only 1 stop (DPS) and 1 destination (MLE), however 8 am hoping to change our home leg so we can take advantage of tour Istanbul, I took what I could coming home due to limited availability of TK J from MLE.
cennis likes this.
Old Jan 24, 22, 3:25 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, NEXUS
Forum noob here. Is this thread dead?
Old Jan 24, 22, 4:04 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, WS Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor/Hilton/Radisson/NH Gold
Originally Posted by menna View Post
Forum noob here.
Welcome

Is this thread dead?
Effectively, yes - there's no more mini-RTW under the new Aeroplan program, and so I'll use my moderator powers to close it. We do have a thread on complex multi-city bookings and stopovers, which is the closest the new program has.
menna likes this.

Search this Thread