Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FAQ No.1: Aer Lingus Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2024, 11:16 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, EI AerClub Green
Originally Posted by stifle
I went through in January and the signage made no mention of access for BA cardholders, for what it's worth. I was using my EI status entry so didn't enquire.
That may be telling. In hindsight this was probably a question best directed for the BAEC forum rather than AerClub. Its a few year now since there was an Aer Lingus lounge at Cork Airport. Can't recall if there ever was one in the new terminal building but I do remember the Gold Circle lounge in the old one.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 12:06 pm

There was never any signage about it , so I wouldn't ready anything into that.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 9:53 am

Anyone know if you can use the AA Flagship Lounge at ORD AFTER arrival?

I'm flying business class from DUB - ORD, then have another flight (booked separately on a different carrier - UA) a few hours after I land. I would LOVE to be able to visit the Flagship Lounge to wait. I did this last year when I flew Iberia business class back to Chicago and then transferred to a separately booked flight-- but Iberia is officially part of OneWorld and EI is not.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 10:29 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Nope, only departing EI passengers
Old Mar 13, 2024, 7:04 pm

Used the new lounge at AMS. Staff member seemed confused and asked to see my boarding pass and digital Concierge card. Did something on the computer and directed me to the Oneworld lounge Surely thats a mistake .

Anyway that aside its a nice enough lounge.

sven60035 and FlightDetective like this.
Old Mar 14, 2024, 1:52 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Looks lovely. Hopefully still there in May and I’ll get a look!
DELLAS likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2024, 6:57 am

Programs: AerClub
Originally Posted by DELLAS
Used the new lounge at AMS. Staff member seemed confused and asked to see my boarding pass and digital Concierge card. Did something on the computer and directed me to the Oneworld lounge Surely thats a mistake .

Anyway that aside its a nice enough lounge.

I visited the AMS lounge last week (Thursday morning) i also used the OW lounge the private meeting rooms are excellent I doubt they will make that mistake again allowing me access
Old Mar 22, 2024, 7:54 pm

Programs: EI Platinum, BA, AA, EK, AY, QR
At the old Concorde Lounge at JFK. EI106 is three hours late so really appreciate the large, quiet lounge. The furnishings are excellent though the food choices meagre perhaps because it is so late in the day. Definitely one of the nicer lounges I have been too. Compared to say the Etihad business lounge in Abu Dhabi which had a much better food and drink selection but felt like a bus station. This one's so quiet I can go to sleep - if I don't mind missing my flight that is.
FlightDetective and alserire like this.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 12:37 pm

Programs: EI Platinum, BA, AA, EK, AY, QR
Arrivals lounge in DUB was closed again this morning. Has happened more than once to me. I couldn't fin the opening times on the Aer Lingus website.
RMDrive likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 9:57 am

Programs: EI Concierge, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Silver, IHG Platinum
Does anyone know the situation with IAD lounges? I've an EI flight from IAD in April that departs at 20.40 for Dublin, but the website says the BA lounge is only open until 5pm. Is there no lounge option for people on the late flight from IAD?
Old Mar 25, 2024, 10:13 am

Programs: $9 Fare Club
Originally Posted by Teplane
Does anyone know the situation with IAD lounges? I've an EI flight from IAD in April that departs at 20.40 for Dublin, but the website says the BA lounge is only open until 5pm. Is there no lounge option for people on the late flight from IAD?
BA Lounge is open & accessible assuming BA's second flight is going which I'm almost certain it is if you're traveling in the next few months, I think there's only a handful of weeks a year they don't run double dailies (same as EI).

They'll have a list of EI J pax, not sure how they verify AerClub status though if that's how you're accessing.
Teplane likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by garo
Arrivals lounge in DUB was closed again this morning. Has happened more than once to me. I couldn't fin the opening times on the Aer Lingus website.
Thats weird what time were you trying to access it ?
Old Apr 3, 2024, 6:13 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Santiago de Compostela

Does Air Lingus have use of a lounge at Santiago ?
Old Apr 3, 2024, 6:55 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Originally Posted by TheOldMan
Does Air Lingus have use of a lounge at Santiago ?
No
Old Apr 3, 2024, 11:09 am

Aer Lingus do not have one either .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.