FAQ No.1: Aer Lingus Lounges

Old Feb 1, 2024, 3:56 pm

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Its the old BA Concorde room
Old Feb 1, 2024, 6:50 pm

Programs: AL Aer Club Concierge / Aadvantage Platinum / Marriott Bonvoy Gold
ORD T3 Flagship Lounge

Just through T3 for the first time since the change. Shock, horror.... The Flagship is very nice indeed... And the transition from Swissport makes it even nicer.

Nice work AL.

PS: they announce the AL flights in the lounge (which I had wondered about).
DELLAS likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2024, 5:52 am

Programs: WFBF, UA Gold, FB Gold, Marriott Titanium
Think I saw the answer in a previous thread, but have two separate tickets:
- JFK-DUB (business)
2 hr connection
- DUB-BRS (saver economy)

Since separate tickets, no access to Dublin airside lounge, but access to Arrivals Lounge if I really want a shower. I'd need to go through customs anyways transferring to UK final destination, but not sure how horrendous queues will be in the early morning for customs & for security back airside in T2?
Old Feb 2, 2024, 7:13 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
If you flash the J boarding card from the JFK leg they might let you in.

If you take the transfer route there is no customs check anyway

Security queues at T2 is typically less then 10 minutes.
Oshkosh105 likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2024, 11:46 pm

Best paid CDG Lounge

Flying CDG - JFK in business in a Couple of weeks - and seen the CDG lounge is closed. Anyone know what the best paid lounge is for EI flights ? Do flights depart from T1 International (not Schengen)? There seems to be a star alliance lounge there I can access with my Dragonpass - its T1 International Departures.

Last edited by grgdvs; Feb 7, 2024 at 1:46 am
Old Feb 7, 2024, 8:25 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Originally Posted by grgdvs
Flying CDG - JFK in business in a Couple of weeks - and seen the CDG lounge is closed. Anyone know what the best paid lounge is for EI flights ? Do flights depart from T1 International (not Schengen)? There seems to be a star alliance lounge there I can access with my Dragonpass - its T1 International Departures.
Yes, EI operates from T1 in CDG
Old Feb 16, 2024, 10:41 pm

Paid for lounge CDG

I would not recommend the Star Alliance lounge in the international area at CDG terminal one. Its before security and a good walk from the gates themselves. We used dragon pass to enter it. The food was limited at best whilst there was sparkling wine - it wasnt champagne . We were told allow 40 minutes to get to the gate. This meant we had limited time in the lounge and I wasnt told this until after I had paid for access.
Pete_23567 likes this.
Old Feb 22, 2024, 5:22 am

The Aspire lounge at AMS has reopened today but I wonder is the lounge agreement in place or are people still going to be at Frames Cafe.
Old Feb 22, 2024, 5:35 am

I'd assume its business as usual at Aspire

No chance we get the OW lounge in AMS which also opened today, would make sense in the scheme of the TATL JV as BA/EI/AA are all on the non schengen side
Old Feb 28, 2024, 4:56 am

Food offering at admirals SFO abysmal.

the lounge itself was not bad with plenty of space and nice staff. It seemed to be only EI passengers in the longue at that time.

EI flight info is not displayed on boards within the lounge.
Old Feb 28, 2024, 5:59 am

Compared to the UA lounge?
Old Feb 28, 2024, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by ROKNA
Compared to the UA lounge?
I should have taken some photos. Its definitely more visually appealing than the last UA longue i visited at SFO which was for all of 5 mins. I usually go the the Centurion by F gates but didn't fancy a trip from F gates back B gates
Old Feb 28, 2024, 2:04 pm

Programs: $9 Fare Club
Strange because AA are supposed to be making more of an effort upgrading the F&B at Admirals Clubs in wake of hiking the credit card fee.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 5:41 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, EI AerClub Green
Hello. Anyone know the latest access policy for the Aspire lounge at Cork airport for BA silver/gold? There was an article on Head For Points a few months ago saying that access to the Aspire Lounge in Cork was no longer allowed for BA Gold and Silver card holders but reports that that it was not being enforced. I was able to access myself without issue last November and December so wondering if this has since changed. Travelling Cork - LHR on EI with BA ticket number week after next and travelling with my other half too. I do have one Aer Lingus lounge voucher that I could use but would only redeem it for her if I was was confident that I could also access myself as BA silver.
Old Mar 5, 2024, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
I went through in January and the signage made no mention of access for BA cardholders, for what it's worth. I was using my EI status entry so didn't enquire.
DaveMFF likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.