Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dis-Loyalty by Ennismore

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2023, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Dis-Loyalty by Ennismore

I hope this doesn't mean that all the Enismore brands are leaving ALL, but it seems they will be joined together under a new loyalty programme named Dis-Loyalty

New IG page for the programme: DIS-loyalty
Announcement on Hoxton page : Hoxton
​​​​
Old Jul 20, 2023, 1:21 pm

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
Could it be a membership program like Accor Plus or Accor Signature? i.e. not a competing loyalty program?
I don't use these brands a ton but would miss a couple properties if this indeed happens, so curious with what will come
Old Jul 20, 2023, 1:26 pm
Suspended

it seems to be something related to food and just for Hoxton, so let's not jump to conclusion...

Last edited by flyertalker00143; Jul 20, 2023 at 1:52 pm
Old Jul 20, 2023, 2:40 pm

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Lol, aptly named based on Accor's loyalty treatment nowadays...

Sounds like another subscription program to me as well. Including Hoxton hotels will be a major plus if the benefits are meaningful.
trooper and SkyteamEP like this.
Old Jul 20, 2023, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by macaron35
it seems to be something related to food and just for Hoxton, so let's not jump to conclusion...
It says Travel and Food, so for both.
And also clearly mentions all brands of Enismore so no, it's not only Hoxton
nicolas75 likes this.
Old Jul 20, 2023, 11:48 pm
Suspended

It could be a food offer subscription with discounts on bars and restaurants and extra All points

let's wait and see

Last edited by flyertalker00143; Jul 21, 2023 at 9:05 am
Old Jul 21, 2023, 8:58 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
I thought Accor ALL have change their name to be closer to reality
nicolas75 and bhomburg like this.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Okay, seeing the add again today I indeed missed that it's a membership instead of a loyalty program.

Might be something like what Hoxton is doing now, where you get reduced rates if you travel between their hotels. Having disloyalty to one hotel of the chain in particular then would benefit you so to speak.

Or might be that you can subscribe to higher tiers of the membership if you are high ranked member of other loyalty programmes, like HH. Trying to snoop away Loyal members of other chains.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 2:55 pm

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
It's the new loyalty program for Ennismore brands within the Accor portfolio, launched on July 27th.
It's just really weird to announce a loyalty program for 25% of the portfolio without giving a heads-up to All members.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
This announcement is really weird. It smells bad to me : signs that this entire group of brands will leave Accor and ALL ?
Old Jul 21, 2023, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
And 1st time I heard about Ennismore. After some researchs, for those who are as ignorant as me, here is the list of brands concerned :
21c museum
25h
Delano
Hyde
Jo&Joe
Mama shelter
Mondrian
Morgan’s original
SLS
SO/
the Hoxton
Tribe
HadesNL and BinSabai like this.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 10:08 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
And 1st time I heard about Ennismore. After some researchs, for those who are as ignorant as me, here is the list of brands concerned :
21c museum
25h
Delano
Hyde
Jo&Joe
Mama shelter
Mondrian
Morgans original
SLS
SO/
the Hoxton
Tribe
...and I always thought that SO/ is the bit more modern and fancy version of Sofitel....some hotels have BOTH brands in their name (SO/ Sofitel or SO Sofitel)....very strange
Old Jul 21, 2023, 11:08 pm
Suspended

I dont think there will be a competing loyalty program for a part of the portfolio, rather some subscription to offer F&B benefits.

ALL is Accors corner stone.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 11:18 pm
Suspended

21c museum
25h
Delano
Hyde
Jo&Joe
Mama shelter
Mondrian
Morgans original
SLS
SO/
the Hoxton
Tribe
nothing to be ashamed of, it is just a financial structure. Accor does not advertise about it and if you know its brands better than their holding company, then its a good thing.
Accor is the main shareholder of this joint venture.

same goes for cars, 99.9% of people would know brands like Ram, Dodge and Chrysler in the US rather than Stellantis as a holding structure
Goldorak likes this.
Old Jul 22, 2023, 8:27 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Yes they are the one you should thank for MamaShelter Tribe or Jo&Joe . From what i understood they are part of the group but still have some degrees of independance

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.