Search

Dis-Loyalty by Ennismore

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2023, 12:32 pm
Suspended

And brand standards too, sometimes not to say often surpassing them
kaizen7 likes this.
Old Jul 26, 2023, 4:38 am

Still hoping for some kind of discount for ALL members, as it should be seen as an ‘add-on’ to ALL.
Old Jul 26, 2023, 5:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by sdm1985
Still hoping for some kind of discount for ALL members, as it should be seen as an add-on to ALL.
but it's called "dis-loyalty", so they just want to be in opposition to loyalty. You pay a membership and you have immediately the "benefits".
Old Jul 26, 2023, 5:58 am
Suspended

I am amazed by our stupid the name sounds, such as the motto they chose "a new travel and food membership that beats boring", millennial marketing by millenials
Old Jul 26, 2023, 1:26 pm

I am not hopeful that this is going to succeed, should have spent resources on integrating Hoxton into ALL.
Old Jul 27, 2023, 7:07 am
Suspended

looking at the details of this new sub-program, what a joke, unlike others within Accor, it doesn't combine with ALL, so you don't earn qualifying stays or points
Old Jul 27, 2023, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by macaron35
looking at the details of this new sub-program, what a joke, unlike others within Accor, it doesn't combine with ALL, so you don't earn qualifying stays or points
Exactly, as an ALL PLAT I can get:

- Have a coffee as my welcome drink, but even better get a beer.
- 10% off as standard.
- Lounge access worth a lot with Happy Hour cocktails for free.
- many promos such a recent 4x points for ME, this netted me 5 status nights and 10k worth of points.
- Upgrades I would not get with Dis-loyalty.
- 4x points for new openings.

This membership is nothing special at all, I am more concerned with keeping Platinun and that doesn’t mean I am boring or even being loyal…
Old Jul 28, 2023, 4:23 am
Suspended

Delete

Last edited by flyertalker00143; Jul 28, 2023 at 7:44 am
Old Jul 28, 2023, 12:12 pm

?????
Old Jul 28, 2023, 3:13 pm

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Exactly, as an ALL PLAT I can get:

- Have a coffee as my welcome drink, but even better get a beer.
- 10% off as standard.
- Lounge access worth a lot with Happy Hour cocktails for free.
- many promos such a recent 4x points for ME, this netted me 5 status nights and 10k worth of points.
- Upgrades I would not get with Dis-loyalty.
- 4x points for new openings.

This membership is nothing special at all, I am more concerned with keeping Platinun and that doesnt mean I am boring or even being loyal
I would disagree with many of these benefits for ALL, they are good on paper, but in practice we all know how loosely enforced they are. Moreover, the member discount in many hotels is also only 5% now. As absurd as it may sound, I've argued with a hotel about having a cappuccino for my welcome drink as a Platinum.

Getting a significant discount from Dis-loyalty that's guaranteed isn't bad, and is usually worth more than extra points. However I find the new program's scope is pretty limited as it only makes sense for newly opened hotels or at least first-time hotel stays. After exhausting that limited amount of hotels, the 10% discount on stays and food is pretty insignificant. I guess that's why they added the free daily tea/coffee otherwise it would be pointless for someone to keep the subscription.
Old Jul 30, 2023, 12:59 pm

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Interesting idea for "loyalty" program.

Instead of giving empty promise of upgrading you when we feel like it, they just simply provide 10% off the price. Or 20% for first time stay, or 50% off to try their newly opened hotels (and prepare to book alternative hotel if the said hotel delay their opening )

And since it was a paid membership then only people who will frequently stays at their hotels will see the benefit.
You need to spend at least 1440 GBP to be break even in this program.
Old Jul 30, 2023, 1:02 pm

Has anyone signed up? It’ll be great to see how the rates compare to ALL.COM, how you redeem coffee, lists of new hotels etc.

Not a fan of this programme, quite ballsy marketing with not a great offering to be honest.
bellerophontes likes this.
Old Jul 30, 2023, 4:58 pm

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Has anyone signed up? Itll be great to see how the rates compare to ALL.COM, how you redeem coffee, lists of new hotels etc.

Not a fan of this programme, quite ballsy marketing with not a great offering to be honest.
They mention the discount will be based on the Best Flexible Available Rate, so it could be a pricing scam from Accor once again. For example, Hyde Ibiza is opening in August, with the following prices. Based on these I guess the price for Dis-loyalty member should be 1033 EUR, so just a 22% discount from the Best Available Rate. If they do a 4X extra points promotion through All for newly opened hotels, the cashback in points is also valued at 17% (for Platinum members, after taxes), so it would practically be almost the same price. If not it's a 6.3% minimum cashback in points, so the price difference is at most 16%, much less than the advertised 50%. Would be interesting to compare the actual rates if someone has signed up.

Still not a horrible offering for people who want to visit one of their newly opened hotels and want a discount without having to bother with the complicated economics of loyalty programs.

Last edited by bellerophontes; Jul 30, 2023 at 5:41 pm
Old Jul 30, 2023, 11:38 pm
Suspended

Why calling it a pricing scam ?
BFAR is the reference rate (which is a dynamic flexible rate based on RACK).
Ennismore chose to launch a standalone program and it is indeed relevant for Accor not to be added up to All otherwise discount will be combined to point earning all year around. Accor is already launching promotions only when needed. At some point, the business has to be profitable otherwise hotels would revolt against the group as their P&L will be strongly affected.

This program is not offering points but just discounts, therefore, loyalty is not involved here as per its name.

Last edited by flyertalker00143; Jul 31, 2023 at 12:21 am
Old Aug 1, 2023, 3:46 pm

Anyone signed up?

Id like to see how coffees are redeemed?
the rated comparable to ALL.com
50% rates for new hotels I.E So/ Dubai and So/ Maldives

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.