Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

YOUR EXCEPTIONAL BONUS IN MAY 10,000 points up for grabs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2015, 4:30 am

Well Accor have excelled themselves today.

My latest stay has posted with the bonus there as expected. I haven't even checked out the hotel yet ^
Old Jun 10, 2015, 6:01 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by jaytw
my last stay on Jun 2~3 posted with only the base points + accelerators, no bonuses.
Same here for a stay the same night. I sent a message to Accor via the online contact form and am waiting for a response.
Old Jun 10, 2015, 10:40 am

Have any of you had the bonuses post for stays in June? My bonuses for my first 2 stays in May all posted together with the base points and their points accelerators. However my last stay on Jun 2~3 posted with only the base points + accelerators, no bonuses. They were all booked at basically the same time, with one difference being that the last rate was prepaid. I'm wondering if the same is happening for everyone for the bonuses, or if there was a problem with my booking and I need to follow-up with them.
Sounds like time to contact Accor. Is there a rule of thumb for how long to wait before contacting Accor for issues like this relating to stays posting correctly / will they just punt until after XX number of days (14 days, 30 days, etc) have past since the completion of a stay?

Had 3x 2 day stays in Bangkok before end of June and only 1 has posted at all so I'm also curious about the best way to approach resolving issues with them.
Old Jun 10, 2015, 6:04 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC

Mine have posted. No issues.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 1:14 am

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by chrism20
Well Accor have excelled themselves today.

My latest stay has posted with the bonus there as expected. I haven't even checked out the hotel yet ^
Happened to me last week in Canberra, must have been the same person doing it !
Old Jun 11, 2015, 1:16 am

Programs: All Diamond
Have any of you had the bonuses post for stays in June? My bonuses for my first 2 stays in May all posted together with the base points and their points accelerators. However my last stay on Jun 2~3 posted with only the base points + accelerators, no bonuses. They were all booked at basically the same time, with one difference being that the last rate was prepaid. I'm wondering if the same is happening for everyone for the bonuses, or if there was a problem with my booking and I need to follow-up with them.

Last edited by sycokid; Jun 11, 2015 at 3:38 am
Old Jun 11, 2015, 2:33 am

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
My first bonus on this promotion has been posted with no issues at all along with Platinum Promotions in Asia Pacific :

Boost May 2015 0 1000
APACPLATINUM2015 0 162
Points Accelerator 0 41
ibis Semarang Simpang Lima 2 54
Old Jun 11, 2015, 10:44 am

If it's helpful for anyone else just got this back from Accor:

In response to your request for points credit, we invite you to send us the paid invoice for your stay from...

Once we receive this proof, we will study your file to see if all or part of your expenses allow a Le Club Accorhotels points credit.

Thus, we invite you to send this proof by going to the site Le Club Accorhotels:

1. Click on "Connect", then enter your e-mail address or your Le Club Accorhotels account card number, as well as your password
2. Access your "Account".
3. Click on the heading "Contact us", then "Need help?"
4. Select the basis for your request "Indicate the points missing after a stay"
5. Complete the dedicated form and attach your paid invoice in jpeg, pdf or gif format.

If you are unable to scan your invoice, you may send it:
* By fax to (+33) 1 73 60 20 58.
* Or by courier to this address:
ACCOR – Immeuble Atlantis
ACC 078
2 AVENUE DU LAC
91021 EVRY CEDEX
FRANCE

We recommend that you enter your Le Club Accorhotels card number on your document, and be sure it is legible. For security reasons, we cannot access this document.

We will let you know in the next few days of our decision on your request.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 4:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by mster
If it's helpful for anyone else just got this back from Accor:
I must admit that Accor is so archaic when it comes to report missing credit. Much easier with IHG and Club Carlson. I had to report a missing stay credit from two weeks ago, and laughed at all of the "obstacles" I had to go through to correct it.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by Fanjet
I must admit that Accor is so archaic when it comes to report missing credit. Much easier with IHG and Club Carlson. I had to report a missing stay credit from two weeks ago, and laughed at all of the "obstacles" I had to go through to correct it.
The thing that irks me more is that a property can recognize your status, provide your welcome drink etc. then mysteriously "lose" your accor number during checkout. This is the only hotel chain where I've actually needed to religiously collect folios and the only chain where a hotel has been able to lose track of my loyalty info mid-stay. That said IME the individual brands offer a much more consistent experience than IHG or Starwood does with less of a "westerner tax" when overseas.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 1:47 am

Programs: Jeff is Deaf
The thing that irks me more is that a property can recognize your status, provide your welcome drink etc. then mysteriously "lose" your accor number during checkout. This is the only hotel chain where I've actually needed to religiously collect folios and the only chain where a hotel has been able to lose track of my loyalty info mid-stay. That said IME the individual brands offer a much more consistent experience than IHG or Starwood does with less of a "westerner tax" when overseas.
Lol. I just received my missing points from the accor aeroplan promotion from october-. Hello platinum. I couldn't believe that they would actually get back to me after the multiple times and no response email
Old Jun 12, 2015, 2:32 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by YoungSoloTraveler
Lol. I just received my missing points from the accor aeroplan promotion from october-. Hello platinum. I couldn't believe that they would actually get back to me after the multiple times and no response email
So all is forgiven?
Old Jun 12, 2015, 3:03 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, QR Gold, KrisFlyer Elite Gold
Had massive problems with my bonus points from 'Nights Full of Promise' and 'Because You Deserved It' promotions. These took a grand total of almost 1 month to resolve which included many correspondences with Le Club, Accor Plus and the hotels involved. Chasing points is more tiring than doing my day job! I should reach Plat status in few days' time when the last batch of points comes in. Hopefully no screw ups with their system again.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 7:58 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by macabresg
I should reach Plat status in few days' time when the last batch of points comes in.
I'm going to risk offering congratulations in advance, macabresg -- and welcome to FlyerTalk!
Old Jun 18, 2015, 4:01 am

Programs: Jeff is Deaf
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
So all is forgiven?
I had pretty much given up on Accor ever doing anything. From that low bar of standards, you can say all is forgiven

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.