Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

YOUR EXCEPTIONAL BONUS IN MAY 10,000 points up for grabs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2015, 3:49 am

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
? If you have a booking that can't be cancelled and is non refundable of course you don't.
But if you have made standard "pay at hotel bookings", cancel them and rebook.
Thanks ,just about all the rooms i book are non refundable through members deals and red hot rooms so that would be a no go for me then but the deals probably work out better in the long run i guess it's just a bit disappointing when you have already have rooms booked and need to book more !
Old Apr 30, 2015, 6:36 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by sycokid
Thanks ,just about all the rooms i book are non refundable through members deals and red hot rooms so that would be a no go for me then but the deals probably work out better in the long run i guess it's just a bit disappointing when you have already have rooms booked and need to book more !

Well even you didnt book at the right time they sometimes accidently add the bonus anyway, had it happen about 20 percent of the time.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 7:37 am

If I book 2 rooms for 2 nights at the same hotel and dates, but make two separate bookings of it, would this count as 2 stays?
Old Apr 30, 2015, 8:07 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Fringe
If I book 2 rooms for 2 nights at the same hotel and dates, but make two separate bookings of it, would this count as 2 stays?
If you scroll up a bit you will ask someone asking the same question. It counts as one stay.

The only thing that works is staying eg 4nights in a city and making bookings at two hotels for two nights each.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 8:08 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Fringe: Your question was asked in post 12 of this thread and answered in post 13. Short answer: no. But welcome to FlyerTalk.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 8:21 am

Saw that question but I thought that was about 1 booking for 2 rooms, you could also book 1 room and another one a week later, so 2 separate bookings.

@gilbertaue Terms and conditions state 'Stays cannot be consecutive' but 2x2 nights in 2 hotels in 4 days in one city should work?
Old Apr 30, 2015, 6:45 pm

Programs: Krisflyer, Enrich, Marco Polo, Accor, HHonors, IHG

Still counts as one stay if it's the same dates, same hotel. To count as two stays it has to be two different hotels at different dates or same hotel non-consecutive nights stays. However in this case it will have to be two non-consecutive two-night stays.

Last edited by RJ77; May 1, 2015 at 5:25 pm
Old May 1, 2015, 7:11 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Saw that question but I thought that was about 1 booking for 2 rooms, you could also book 1 room and another one a week later, so 2 separate bookings.

@gilbertaue Terms and conditions state 'Stays cannot be consecutive' but 2x2 nights in 2 hotels in 4 days in one city should work?
My experience is yes it works. Eg stay at a Novotel for 2 nights then move to a pullman for 2 nights counts as two stays.
Old May 1, 2015, 12:54 pm

Programs: Priority Club Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold
Just open an account for the second person and make a reservation for the first room with your account and for the second with the other person account.
If you have more stay you can score 10000 for both accounts.

Last edited by winkny; May 1, 2015 at 1:34 pm
Old May 1, 2015, 3:17 pm

Programs: SPG,HH,IHG
If I book 2 hotels 2 nights in same date like ibis Siam and mercure Siam it can count 2 stays ?
Old May 2, 2015, 12:54 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
I've actually got a few Ks of points to spend, and planned to do so this summer. Do you believe reservations paid with points (partially, as rarely are rates rounded up to EUR 40 multiples) would count?
Old May 3, 2015, 11:19 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K HYglob Marr LT Titanium
Originally Posted by nongsom
If I book 2 hotels 2 nights in same date like ibis Siam and mercure Siam it can count 2 stays ?
A friend of mine tried this in BKK at 2 different Accor hotels same date a few months ago.
Only 1 stay credit posted.

YMMV though
Old May 6, 2015, 5:46 am

Programs: All Diamond
I already have a room booked for 1 night in hotel for 5th June which was booked a couple of months ago. Due to this new promotion of 10.000 points i would now like to book a room at same hotel for a further 2 nights for 6th & 7th June. Will this 2nd booking be recognised by the company towards the 3 night stay promotion as they are consecutive nights from the original booking?
With thanks
Old May 6, 2015, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by JTCz
I've actually got a few Ks of points to spend, and planned to do so this summer. Do you believe reservations paid with points (partially, as rarely are rates rounded up to EUR 40 multiples) would count?
Was working fine for me on similar promotions
Old May 6, 2015, 11:11 pm

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald), PC Platinum, HH Gold
Shame existing bookings don't count.

I have 3 stays early June in Pattaya and Chiang Mai that aren't part of another promotion. I need to book another 2 nights in Bangkok.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.