Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

YOUR EXCEPTIONAL BONUS IN MAY 10,000 points up for grabs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2015, 9:27 pm

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald), PC Platinum, HH Gold
Is there a way to update/nominate the second person on room booking? I can do this on IHG and Hilton bookings. I haven't been able to find it on Accor website. I would like my fiancée to be able to check in before I get there.
Old May 11, 2015, 10:07 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Booking directly.

How have peoples experiences been with booking directly with the hotel and getting the bonus points currently available? I have been told by the call centre and the hotel that my mother will not be able to qualify for the bonus points for a direct booking.
Old May 11, 2015, 11:50 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by JohnK
Is there a way to update/nominate the second person on room booking? I can do this on IHG and Hilton bookings. I haven't been able to find it on Accor website. I would like my fiancée to be able to check in before I get there.
Just send the hotel an email. That's the only option. Let them know too when you will be there.
Old May 12, 2015, 12:03 am

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald), PC Platinum, HH Gold
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Just send the hotel an email. That's the only option. Let them know too when you will be there.
Thanks. I will do that.
Old May 12, 2015, 5:05 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

LCAH has just posted on FB an apology that there was an issue with the registration and that it's back to normal now.
Old May 12, 2015, 8:06 am

Programs: Amex platinum, LeClubAccor Plat, Club Carlson gold, Hilton HHonours Diamond
LCAH has just posted on FB an apology that there was an issue with the registration and that it's back to normal now.
SNAFU?
Old May 12, 2015, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by PeterT1953
SNAFU?
TARFUN!
Old May 12, 2015, 11:12 am

Programs: Amex platinum, LeClubAccor Plat, Club Carlson gold, Hilton HHonours Diamond
TARFUN!
FISHMO
Old May 16, 2015, 7:50 pm

Programs: A3 Gold
Does anyone know if the 50% off Latin America rates for Silvers+ are eligible?
Old May 17, 2015, 4:15 am

I've got 3x 2 night Ibis stays coming up shortly in Bangkok. None are back to back, but two are at the same property. All were booked after registering for the promo and all will be completed before mid-June.

This should be enough to complete the 10k promo right?
Old May 17, 2015, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by mster
I've got 3x 2 night Ibis stays coming up shortly in Bangkok. None are back to back, but two are at the same property. All were booked after registering for the promo and all will be completed before mid-June.

This should be enough to complete the 10k promo right?
Don't see any issues there.
Old May 17, 2015, 10:10 pm

i've been bitten by the promo last february. they claim that i did not register even though i did. so i'am not sure if the 8k will ever be credited to my account.

is there a way to confirm that you have successfully registered for the promo? the LCAH customer service representatives are experts in giving a whole lot of baloney.
Old May 18, 2015, 12:32 am

Screen grab it.
Old May 18, 2015, 3:13 am

Programs: BA Gold, QF LTG, TK Elite, IHG Amb & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Smart Monkey
I booked last Tuesday and stayed over the weekend and has posted this morning with the 1000 point bonus.
Did you use the Happy Mondays promotion?

According to the Ts and Cs the Happy Mondays and May 10,000 bonus points offers won't work together, but if anyone has received points for both then please let me know.

Thanks!
Old May 18, 2015, 3:56 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
I was granted 1000 points via the May Promotion weekend before last on a two night Happy Mondays rate.

Whilst T & C's on these promotions usually contains "The offer cannot be combined with any other Le Club Accorhotels promotional offers.." I am yet to find a rate that doesn't work with promotions like the February or May ones. Besides Happy Monday rates I have successfully used various bonus point rates and so far benefited from the two promotions simultaneously.

Either Accor don't regard Happy Monday or bonus point rates as Le Club Accorhotels promotional offers or simply don't enforce their own T & C's or I've so far been lucky.

Long may it continue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.