Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Sofitel So Singapore [leaving Accor 28 Sept. 2022]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sofitel So Singapore [leaving Accor 28 Sept. 2022]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2022, 6:51 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by starflyergold
The hotel will leave Accor on 28 September.
I didn't see this post -- but I got an email from the hotel today (!) informing me of the very imminent change, which will affect a booking I have next month. Not great form (especially as I'd finally managed to use some of my SNUs...).
BinSabai likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 7:38 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by IMH
I didn't see this post -- but I got an email from the hotel today (!) informing me of the very imminent change, which will affect a booking I have next month. Not great form (especially as I'd finally managed to use some of my SNUs...).
the Accor style is sometimes strange...I stayed one night this year in a Novotel (booked on ALL website, got recognition at check in with upgrade and drink voucher)...after the stay I claimed the points and was told, that the hotel left the group at the day of my check in and that I am not entitled to get points and only out of courtesy, they would give some (very few) reward points (but no status nicht or points)...
Old Sep 20, 2022, 7:16 am
IMH

Looking to book an alternative hotel for our stay next month, the ALL website is still offering me the SO/ Singapore.
Old Sep 20, 2022, 9:38 pm

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Originally Posted by IMH
Looking to book an alternative hotel for our stay next month, the ALL website is still offering me the SO/ Singapore.
Why the fixation of SO/Sofitel? They don't even offer a club floor :/
Old Sep 21, 2022, 12:09 am
IMH

Originally Posted by SullyofDoha
Why the fixation of SO/Sofitel?
I've not seen evidence of anyone being fixated. People are posting updates and/or opinions about the hotel and this -- the dedicated property thread -- seems like a reasonable place to do that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.