Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2012, 1:54 pm

Same for me. I have +/- 3,000 PQMs from this card floating around somewhere. Read somewhere on this board that Chase claims the info has been sent to UA but that UA hasn't gotten around to posting the PQMs (i.e., they're sitting in someone's in-basket).
Old Apr 17, 2012, 2:06 pm

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...visa-year.html

Multiple people
Old Apr 17, 2012, 2:20 pm

Programs: united mileage plus
I called United after speaking to Chase about this (twice). They said it would be fixed with the April 15 sweep but it didn't happen. Today while looking at the "my account" page, I took a look at the "Mileage Plus History", chose the January and February dates and found "historical account summary" pages that had them them properly listed as Chase Select Card Purchases on the dates they were received at MP. I copied all of this and pdf'd it to the MP Service Center. Let's hope this does it . . .at last.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 2:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Star Gold,Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by TonyBurr
I have the Chase card. Can someone tell me how the EQM applies to the card ? Thanks
The legacy UA Platinum Chase Platinum Class Visa (I think I got mine in 2007) credits 5000 PQM for up to $5000 spent at ua.com for ticket purchases and 5000 PQMs upon one more purchase after $35K is spent in a calendar year. Is that the card that you have?

AFAIK this is the only "old United" card that earns PQMs. This card hasn't been offered for a few years.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 2:52 pm

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by redwoman
The legacy UA Platinum Chase Platinum Class Visa (I think I got mine in 2007) credits 5000 PQM for up to $5000 spent at ua.com for ticket purchases and 5000 PQMs upon one more purchase after $35K is spent in a calendar year. Is that the card that you have?

AFAIK this is the only "old United" card that earns PQMs. This card hasn't been offered for a few years.
The MP Select Visa also offered PQMs for purchases up to 5k on United.com, but no 35k spend bonus.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 3:02 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, Ex-UA Gold, Ex-AA Gold , Ex-SPG Gold, Peon everywhere else
Mine have not posted either, 2500+. I mean is it not like I need them right now. I usually re-qualify for lowly 2P towards the end of the year and that's when these EQM's do help out.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 3:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
I have a Visa Signature Card (originally with $140 annual fee waived as 1K) and I got 2500-odd PQMs at the end of February (according to the posting date anyway). I don't believe they actually showed on my PQM total until a couple of weeks ago.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 3:06 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus(ick)
Originally Posted by FCO_SFO
Just a question for the others out the who have not gotten onto the Explorer bandwagon and still have the older (better!) Chase Mileage Plus Select Visa... I have noted that no PQMs have posted post for me post 3/3, dispite two billing cycles and several united.com purchases. Has anyone had bonus PQMs post for Chase purchases on ua.com? Barring that, has anyone had any experience trying to resolve this issue with United (or Chase??)?

Just as a reminder, the T/Cs of the card post 3/3 have been modified to state:

[SIZE="2"]You'll earn miles every time you use your card. Triple Miles on United ticket purchases and double miles on eligible gas, groceries and dining purchases. You'll also get double miles on travel with Star Alliance partners.

.[/SIZE]
I have this awesome Select Visa.
I sent CHASE a similar email.
They said it can take up to 6 weeks post my united.com purchase because Chase has to process these manually (???)
Last week, as they said, my Feb. purchases posted in the right amount of PQMs to dollars spent.
I guess it's just really slow.
An Anniversary Bonus of 5,000 miles is yours every year in appreciation of your membership. And you can earn up to 5,000 PQMs every year on all purchases made at united.com
Old Apr 17, 2012, 3:37 pm
ctp

Programs: UA-GS, HH-D, MR-P, Hz-PC
I just double checked all of my statements for 2012 and I have had 0 PQM from Chase despite many thousands of United purchases.

My march RDM posted right on time on 3/14. No April yet, though.

This is for the United Mileage Plus Select Signature Visa (3x miles on UA purchases).
Old Apr 17, 2012, 4:35 pm

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Yes.

A whopping 172 PQMs have posted to my account, for purchase AND flight activity post-March 3rd.
Old Apr 22, 2012, 1:12 am

Programs: UA 1K
Jan/Feb PQM posted correctly. After 2 cycles post-3/3 RDM keep posting but haven't seen any PQM yet.

Slightly off-topic: My Platinum Plus card has an expiration date coming up in a couple months. Does anyone know if I should expect this card to be replaced/renewed, or are they trying to force customers over to their newer products.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 10:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
I was due the balance of my 5K EQM for ual.com purchases yesterday - didn't post. It always posts on the 26th. Sigh. One more thing to have to call about and deal with. I'll wait til the re-re-re-re-sweep to see if anything happens first.

Originally Posted by eflyte
Slightly off-topic: My Platinum Plus card has an expiration date coming up in a couple months. Does anyone know if I should expect this card to be replaced/renewed, or are they trying to force customers over to their newer products.
I had a 5/12 expiry on my legacy MP Plat Visa card - a month or so ago I got a new card with a 5/15 expiry. Exact same (w/Tulip!), just the OPdbaMP number on it now.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 2:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Still waiting for the PQM'S to post that I earned after 3/3. Have received the RDM's. Called once a few weeks ago, but nothing has been fixed.

At least I think I have the PQM's prior to 3/3 since there are 2700 PQM's that are not from flights.
Old May 3, 2012, 3:49 am

Originally Posted by eerickso
I'm missing credit for a thousand dollar purchase on January 9 as well as two similar purchases made in March. I can understand the March purchases taking a while to show up but the January one seems to be 'lost.'

I called Chase and they send they'd put in an inquiry and that I would get a response via snail mail within 7-10 business days.
Update (or non-update, to be more accurate): None of my Chase PQMs have posted still, and I never received the response they said I'd be getting. I called again and was told they'd send another inquiry to UA.
Old May 3, 2012, 10:59 am

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
My March and April EQMs have not posted yet. February's took much longer than normal, so I'm waiting a while longer to contact Chase.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.