Reload this Page >

Bose QC35 Released: Wireless and USB Rechargeable

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bose QC35 Released: Wireless and USB Rechargeable

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2016, 7:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
hhregg currently have the QC35's for just under $300 with free shipping. Promo code BLACKFRIDAY

They don't seem to sell the QC30's.
Old Nov 24, 2016, 11:46 am

Programs: AY+
Originally Posted by docbert
hhregg currently have the QC35's for just under $300 with free shipping. Promo code BLACKFRIDAY

They don't seem to sell the QC30's.
Did you try this?
They have on terms that Bose is excluded

*Use promotion code BLACKFRIDAY to save an extra 15% off purchases $299 and up.
Excludes doorbusters.... Bose, ..... and other manufacturers that prohibit discounting on unilateral price policy (UPP) products.
Old Nov 24, 2016, 12:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by sama
Did you try this?
They have on terms that Bose is excluded
Definitely was working. Didn't buy myself, but I know people that did.

They are now out of stock so either they did sell very well with the discount, or they pulled it due to the coupon...
Old Nov 25, 2016, 2:50 am

Programs: BA Silver, for now at least...
Anyone seeing any BF offers for these in the UK?

10% off at Selfridges is the best I am seeing. As usual, all the advertised BF offers are on old tat, nothing you might actually want...
Old Nov 25, 2016, 3:18 pm

Programs: UA PLAT. DL PLAT, AOPA, MUG CLUB AT ROCK BOTTOM
qc35 cheap?

Found a store claiming to sell QC35 for $280. Seems too good to be true. Any experience with MASONONLINE?
Old Dec 5, 2016, 9:16 am

Just picked these up over the weekend. They will be put to a lot of use on my upcoming trip to Thailand.
Had zero issues in connecting with my iPhone and my laptop. Tested out the phone capability and again, no problems with the microphone.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by hawkxp
Found a store claiming to sell QC35 for $280. Seems too good to be true. Any experience with MASONONLINE?
Can you share the URL?
Old Dec 11, 2016, 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by acousticbiker
Can you share the URL?
Found it on Amazon. Also did a web search. It looked like a rinky dink web site at the time.

Just tried to find it and the web site is gone. It was too good to be true.
Old Dec 17, 2016, 11:59 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
Thinking of picking up a pair soon for an xmas present. The best deal I could find is 2x miles through the shopping portals. I thought I remembered seeing a flat rate bonus (2000 miles?) in years past. Does there happen to be a special offer I'm not seeing?
Old Dec 22, 2016, 8:29 pm

Bit the bullet and got a QC35, retail. Report after two 8 hr flights. My concern of size (they replaced QC20's) was solved with creative repacking of my backpack.
Second; rechargeable battery--well after each 8 hr flight, the green light was still on (do not know what that means). I am on very few long hauls that do not have USB ports if needed.
Comfort, much better then my QC15's and for sure the QC20's. Sound quality, I am no where near an audiophile so it was fine for me. Great not to have that wire in the way when getting in and out of the seat.

Overall I am very happy
Old Dec 30, 2016, 1:26 am

Finally got to try a pair of these on a recent flight. The noise cancelling is improved over QC15s, but not noticeable enough to warrant upgrading. Wireless was great, as I do move around in my seat a bit. Finally, having controls is quite handy for skipping songs. That being said, the controls seem to not work when using the audio cable, even if the battery is still charged.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 8:30 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Sony has a new piece that online reviews seems to bring them equal if not better in NC but more important SQ is better than Bose.

Friend got some and will provide a review to me.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 10:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by dinanm3atl
Sony has a new piece that online reviews seems to bring them equal if not better in NC but more important SQ is better than Bose.

Friend got some and will provide a review to me.
I use those Sonys almost daily now and love them. Recently did a comparison between those and the newish Sennheisers that are also intended to compete with the QC35s.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travel-technology/1800083-wireless-noise-cancelling-sennheiser-pxc-550-vs-sony-mdr1000x.html

There are also a bunch of YouTube video reviews out now comparing all three.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 11:28 am

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by gooselee
I use those Sonys almost daily now and love them. Recently did a comparison between those and the newish Sennheisers that are also intended to compete with the QC35s.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...-mdr1000x.html

There are also a bunch of YouTube video reviews out now comparing all three.
Good to hear!
Old Feb 12, 2017, 5:35 pm
KCZ

Originally Posted by KCZ
I've got noisy home renovations underway right now, and I've been using these for 4-5 hr stretches. The announced battery level only drops by 10-20% with each usage, and it seems to be improving over time. I'd give these headphones a big thumbs up for battery life.
Long-term followup: I bought these back in late July, and I've been using them mostly at home for 4-5 hour stretches, 4-5 nights/week, to avoid keeping the rest of the house up while I'm up late watching television or listening to music. At 6 months, the battery level now drops by 30-40% with each usage. This is a very noticeable difference compared to several months ago. I'm afraid that the longevity of this lithium battery is not going to be very good. I can only hope that it fails completely before the warranty is up.

That thumbs up is now a big thumbs down.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.