Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-miles [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-miles [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2016, 1:58 pm

Programs: IHG Spire A, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jonmch
same here - requested 4/21 and still pending
e-miles support just replied to my inquiry. They said that there is a delay for all IHG redemptions and they are trying to figure out how to fix it right now.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 10:13 am

Thanks for the update - my points have now posted
Old Jun 11, 2016, 7:55 am

Programs: Marriott/Starwood Lifetime Titanium, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, United Premier Silver
Mine just posted as well. Thanks for letting us know about the delay.
Old Jun 15, 2016, 9:39 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Well, I just redeemed for 250 UA miles, and they did not automatically credit. They're listed as pending. Typically (including as recently as 2 days ago) they credit immediately. I guess this issue is back, but hopefully not for long. tls
Old Jun 15, 2016, 2:34 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I redeemed for 250 United miles yesterday and it posted immediately.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 7:08 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Well, my miles were in my account this morning, so they posted in less than 24 hours. Not bad in the general scheme of things, although I'm not sure why the delay. tls
Old Sep 29, 2016, 11:33 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Looks like they've added the whole Peanut Labs ad wall to the survey area for US folks at least. If you're the sort who picks pennies up off the ground or need a handful of points to get a redemption, the health click throughs that say 'engage with the site for 10 seconds' credit best when you then click on the drug ad of the health site and let it sit for a bit.
Old Oct 15, 2016, 12:41 pm

Can you redeem from more than one account if in the same name to a flyer programme using the same account number?
Old Oct 15, 2016, 9:40 pm

Lifescript Advantage click throughs: payout is 25-45 miles if you do them on the Peanut Labs surveys page instead of 15 miles on the e-miles home page. They're the ones that will offer a sample of toothpaste or shampoo or such.

You can often get one of these a day by going through a Chrome incognito window. Fill out an e-mail address (does not have to be tied to the one you signed up with as far as anyone's ever figure out) and then the page with address and such. I think I actually did get a sample of Excedrin from them once in the mail but it's not really about the samples, ya know?

Do like one or two of the 'do you want more span: yes or no' and then just let it sit for a few minutes. Once you get past page two, it will either credit shortly or not without going through the whole thing to the end, and no one in the GPT game has ever really been able to figure out why.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 3:12 pm

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
Strange -- AA invited me for 250 miles. Yeah, thanks, got the free miles, bye e-miles

In January, American Airlines invited me with a "free 250 miles" for completing 1 of those e-mile thingies. Now, in the past, I was with Northwest Airlines and used e-miles to bump that account, then they merged with Delta----I closed the account as their "5 mile" free-bees started to come less and less, with a ton of videos watching people and animals in need. Sickening.

US Airways then invited me with 250 miles. I stayed with them 'til it was 1000 miles----canceled the account, same reason. US Airways then merged with American, bumping the 1000 to AAdvantage.

Well come January 2017, AA invited me for the 250. Did all that BS which made my account to 410 in 1 day. Had to go through the same "junk" 'til mid-February until it was 500. Transferred them to AA, finally arrived in March.

And what did I do with my e-miles account. Junked it like the others. ^
Old Mar 2, 2017, 3:20 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Lucky you. I have not had any of those 5 mile freebees at all in 2017. My earned miles are now orphaned on that account because I don't do any of the offers since 80% of the offers are scams anyway.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 6:40 pm

I have been having decent luck with the Peanut Labs 50 miles for 10 minutes (actual time to complete varies) surveys when attempted late afternoon/early evening.
Old Mar 4, 2017, 6:47 am

Originally Posted by beachmouse
I have been having decent luck with the Peanut Labs 50 miles for 10 minutes (actual time to complete varies) surveys when attempted late afternoon/early evening.

You're lucky. In fact I sent e-miles this email yesterday:

Not cool. Spent 5 minutes answering a short survey about televisions, received an "all done" message at the end of the survey, only to have the "Bummer, this survey was not a match" window pop up.

So tell me. .. what is the point of completing a survey - even having Peanut Labs acknowledge the survey was completed - and then being told you don't get credit for it because you're not in the right demographic group?

This is one of the big reasons I very seldom do your surveys any longer.
This has been happening to me too often lately. I'll hang in until I have enough miles to redeem (just short 50) and then quit.
Old Mar 19, 2017, 10:28 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
I got invited by AA:

"Do your miles need a boost?

Earn 500 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles when you enroll in e-Miles®, a leading rewards program. Grow your miles while enjoying great offers from the world’s top brands. Every engagement brings you closer to your next destination.

Joining is easy: click on the special invitation-only link below to start."

When I clicked on the link, at the bottom of the T & C it states in order to qualify for the 500 AA miles, I need to participate in 3 offers within 90 days.

Does verifying e-mail (10 e-miles), completing my biodata and taking the initial survey of my interest (5 and 10 e-miles) count towards the aforementioned 3 offers?
Old Apr 18, 2017, 8:28 am

Is there still a sing-up Bonus? If yes, how do I know which Airline/Hotelchain offers any?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.