Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Restaurant.com Discounts/Coupons

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Restaurant.com Discounts/Coupons

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2006, 4:46 am

Here's another 40% off

To take advantage of the instant 40% off savings, just enter discount code 36539 and hit "recalculate total" during the purchase process.

Hurry, offer ends 7/9/06.
Old Jul 6, 2006, 9:13 am

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors, Marriott Rewards, Gold Points, Wells Fargo Business Rewards
FYI - I've been using Restaurant.com for about 4 years now with only one problem, for which my money was refunded. You don't need a referral to use the site; however, if you are referred, the referring member receives a bonus when you make your first purchase. You in turn, can then refer others. I'd be happy to personally answer any questions if you'd like me to refer you. Feel free to PM me with your email address, especially if you are in the DFW area.
Old Jul 6, 2006, 9:47 am

60% off

60% off
Code : 12934
exp : 08/30/2006
Old Jul 6, 2006, 12:38 pm

Location: SFO, SJC, OAK, LVK AA Lifetime Plat 2MM, LUV A-List, Hyatt Gold, SPG Lifetime Gold, Commercial Pilot (not employed by airlines)
I tried to read through the whole thread--I swear, so forgive me if this has been answered. Is there any limit to how many certs you can use per visit? I mean, can I buy 4 certs for $10 and have a $100 with them--or am I limited to one cert?
Old Jul 6, 2006, 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by pushback
I tried to read through the whole thread--I swear, so forgive me if this has been answered. Is there any limit to how many certs you can use per visit? I mean, can I buy 4 certs for $10 and have a $100 with them--or am I limited to one cert?
I copied the terms from one certificate. Of course, terms may vary but I would guess that you can never use more than one per visit.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Certificate may only be applied to the food portion of the bill.
• No cash value for dining certificates.
• No cash back upon redemption or at any other time.
• Dining certificates cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances.
• Valid for dine in only unless otherwise stated.
• Valid for parties of 2 or more unless otherwise stated.
• With 50% OFF certificates, party size may not exceed 8 people.
• Use of dining certificates for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the merchant. Merchant agrees to comply with all state laws pertaining to same.
• Limit one (1) redemption per customer per month per restaurant.
• Limit one (1) dining certificate per redemption. Only one dining certificate can be use per party, even if the party is seated at separate tables and/or receives more than one check.
• The issuing of restaurant credit is at the sole discretion of the merchant unless otherwise required by law.
• Neither the seller nor the merchant is responsible for lost or stolen certificates or dining certificates reference numbers.
• Dining certificates cannot be combined with any other dining certificates, third party certificates, coupons, or promotions.
• Reproduction, sale or trade of this dining certificate is prohibited unless done so in compliance with the law.
• Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms and conditions will render the dining certificate null and void.
• Void to the extent prohibited by law.
• Dining Certificates can be exchanged for Restaurant.com Certificates within 90 days of purchase date. No cash back on dining certificates.
• Expires one (1) year from date of issue, except in CA or where otherwise prohibited by law.
Old Jul 6, 2006, 9:52 pm

Expired!

Originally Posted by yolers
60% off
Code : 12934
exp : 08/30/2006

I attempted to use the 60% off code and it says it is invalid or expired. The code 36539 for 40% did work.

Thanks
Megan
Old Jul 8, 2006, 5:46 pm

This a favorable report on them. Tried to use it at a restaurant -it was out of business-to our surprise got letter from restaurant.com inviting us to use them at other places.
Old Jul 8, 2006, 5:47 pm

In practice it does not seem to matter.

Originally Posted by pushback
Old Jul 11, 2006, 9:27 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred
50%

Don't be left on the bench, offer ends 7/16/06.

Important Stuff: This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate or promotion. When redeeming a Mega Certificate or Restaurant.com Gift Certificate, these savings cannot be applied.

Baseball season is in full swing and so are our savings. For a limited time, you can get $25 dining certificates for as low as $5 with our 50% off All-Star savings.

To take advantage of the instant 50% off savings, just enter discount code 35703 and hit "recalculate total" during the purchase process.
Old Jul 18, 2006, 7:31 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred
50% off savings, just enter discount code 44886

Offer ends on 7/23/06
Old Jul 20, 2006, 12:50 pm

Programs: UA , AA
I am signing up right now. Any volunteers to refer me?
Old Jul 20, 2006, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by Awal
I am signing up right now. Any volunteers to refer me?
You have a PM
Old Jul 21, 2006, 5:58 pm

Programs: Hhonors, Marriott, UA mileage Plus, Continental One Pass
I clicked on link from this page and it gave me a 40% discount. I went all the way thru until it ask for my credit card. I never had a chance to try and put a code in. What am I doing wrong?
Old Jul 24, 2006, 7:54 am

Now 60%!!! Thru 31 July

To take advantage of the instant 60% off savings, just enter discount code 65096 and hit "recalculate total" during the purchase process.

Hurry, this offer ends on 7/31/06.
Old Jul 24, 2006, 1:46 pm

Programs: Hhonors, Marriott, UA mileage Plus, Continental One Pass
Thank you but guess what? When I received my 60% off offer, I clicked directly on the disc on the email and for the first time ever, there was a box at the very top allowing me to put in a discount code. That box never appeared on my previous tries. Thanks again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.