Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Restaurant.com Discounts/Coupons

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Restaurant.com Discounts/Coupons

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2006, 7:07 pm

Programs: AA gold, UA Premier, HH Gold, *wood gold, PC gold
Originally Posted by best
Wait-how is this better than the prior 60% off?
Looks like the prior 60% off expired 3/31.

They come up about twice a month so keep an eye open... there'll be another.
Old Apr 18, 2006, 9:08 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred
April Showers 50%

Clean up with savings by following these simple steps:
1. Go to www.restaurant.com to search for restaurants by zip code or state.
2. Click "Add to Cart" to buy certificates.
3. Enter discount code 10606 at check out and click "Recalculate Total".

Important Stuff: This offer ends 4/23/06 and cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate or promotion. Savings cannot be applied to the redemption of Mega Certificates or Restaurant.com certificates.

Get a $10 Restaurant.com Certificate (by email) each time you refer a friend who buys a certificate at Restaurant.com.
Old Apr 24, 2006, 9:30 am

60% off

3. Enter discount code 78440 at check out and click "Recalculate Total".

Important Stuff: No dust bunnies were harmed in the process of releasing this promotion. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, rebates or promotions. Discount cannot be applied to the redemption of Mega Certificates or Restaurant.com certificates. This offer ends on 4/30/06.

Get a $10 Restaurant.com Certificate (by email) each time you refer a friend who buys a certificate at Restaurant.com.
Old May 6, 2006, 8:31 am

New one at 40% through May 7th?

A bit confusing, but:
And right now you can save an additional 40%. With the extra savings, you can buy $25 dining certificates for only $6. Simply enter the discount code 54319 and hit the “recalculate total” button as you checkout.

Hurry, the party’s over on Sunday, May 7th and the savings will be gone!

Important Stuff: We will not be held responsible for your attempts to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, your graduation and Mother's Day at the same time. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate or promotion. Savings cannot be applied to the redemption of Mega Certificates or Restaurant.com certificates. Offer ends 5/7/06.
Not sure what the "Savings cannot be applied to the redemption of . . . Restaurant.com certificates." means, though???
Old May 7, 2006, 7:21 am

Programs: No More Loyalty
Originally Posted by Counsellor
A bit confusing, but:

Not sure what the "Savings cannot be applied to the redemption of . . . Restaurant.com certificates." means, though???
Counsellor --

First, I really appreciate your regular Restaurant.com discount posts!

As to the language, I've seen this before and I assume they simply mean that if you have in hand one of their existing $25 "global" certificates (confusingly, they are two types of these: mega and restaurant.com), you cannot apply the 40% discount toward the exchange for a specific restauant certificate. (I know that I've had in hand $25 global certificates that I actually paid $4 for, so they don't want me getting another discount when I apply it to a specific restaurant.)
Old May 7, 2006, 11:18 am
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Originally Posted by Counsellor
Yes! And they're doing it again!!!

Here’s the play to save 60% now:
3. Enter discount code 87539 at check out and click "Recalculate Total".
Wow. I'm just now catching on to restaurant.com. "Where?" indeed do you find these nice discount codes, Counsellor?
Old May 10, 2006, 7:08 am

Where? In my e-mail, of course,

I bought some certificates from them some years ago, and they added me to their mailing list. It's hit or miss (I don't think they send all announcements to everyone on the list), but there are enough "hits" to make it worthwhile.

Some places there are plenty of offers (I use a lot of the certificates when I visit Charlottesville, VA for instance), but others (Naples, FL for example) have very few. How's PDX doing?
Old May 10, 2006, 8:33 am

Mothers Day

PAINLESS SAVINGS ON GIFTS FOR MOM
Sure a tattoo expressing your undying love for Mom lasts forever, but why not get her a gift she’ll remember forever? Plus, you won’t even have to go through the agony of getting poked by a needle over and over again.

Restaurant.com dining certificates are a great way to save on treating Mom to a special meal or gift. And now through Mother’s Day, you can save an additional 50%. That means you can purchase a $25 dining certificate for only $5!

MORE WAYS TO SAVE THAN EVER BEFORE
Not only can you receive great deals on dining out, you can receive the same deals on all kinds of products and services. Give Mom a day of pampering from SpaWish or surprise her with a beautiful bouquet from Pro Flowers.

The same 50% off savings also applies. Simply enter the discount code 26593 and hit the “recalculate total” button as you checkout.

GIVE MOM THE GIFT OF CHOICE
Let Mom choose her gift when you give her a Restaurant.com gift certificate. These gift certificates can be redeemed for dining certificates to thousands of restaurants nationwide or can be redeemed for any of our online partners, such as SpaWish, Pro Flowers or Mrs. Fields cookies.

You give a $25 certificate, Mom gets a $25 certificate, you pay only $5 when you use the discount code 26593 and hit the “recalculate total” button as you checkout

Offer ends 5/14/06.
Old May 16, 2006, 10:56 am

Latest Offer

Here’s an insider’s tip to help you get more out of your vacation for less money. Save on your destination dining and more — here’s how:

BUY DINING CERTIFICATES TO RESTAURANTS LOCATED IN YOUR VACATION DESTINATION AND SAVE ON EATING OUT

1) Logon to www.restaurant.com and search for your vacation destination by state or by zip code.

2) Pick a restaurant that you’d like to enjoy while on vacation.

3) Purchase a $25 dining certificate for only $10 — during our Vacation Preparation Sale your price for certificates is only $5!

4) Type in discount code 53357 and hit “recalculate total.”

5) Certificates are delivered to you automatically via email. Simply print from your home printer and pack into your suitcase.

GET MORE "R&R" FOR LESS MONEY
In addition to offering savings on thousands of restaurants nationwide, Restaurant.com also offers the same great deals on a variety of products and services. Why not get some extra rest and relaxation on your vacation for less?

1) Simply choose purchase a $25 certificate to SpaWish for only $5 (with discount code).

2) Type in discount code 53357 and hit “recalculate total.”

3) Redeem certificate online at SpaWish.com and search for participating spas/salons in your vacation destination area.

Important Stuff: Restaurant.com cannot be held responsible for any giddy feelings of elation that may occur from your vacation savings. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate or promotion. Savings cannot be applied to the redemption of Mega Certificates or Restaurant.com certificates. Offer ends 5/21/06.
Old May 17, 2006, 8:20 am

Programs: SWA, UA, Delta, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
referral conga

not sure what happened to the conga line, fizzled our...
anyone still need a referral to get the $10 gift certificate please PM me w/ e-mail address...
Old May 17, 2006, 8:21 am

We continue to have good experiences with these.
Old May 23, 2006, 3:48 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
60% Off thru 5/31

celebrate memorial day & save 60%
Memorial Day signifies the official start of the summer. To celebrate Restaurant.com is offering 60% off dining certificates for thousands of restaurants nationwide. That means you can purchase a $25 certificate for only $4!

To take advantage of these clearance savings, just enter discount code 13356 at checkout and hit recalculate total.

Important Stuff: This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate or promotion. Savings cannot be applied to the redemption of Mega Certificates or Restaurant.com certificates. Offer ends 5/31/06.
Old May 29, 2006, 12:33 pm

75% off Restaurant.com

Don't forget to get an extra 7-15% cash back at Restaurant.com in addition to the 60% off with one of the programs listed here on my site, evreward.com.

This way, you can essentially get $25 worth of food for $6.25 (75% off). Hurry though, coupon expires Weds., 5/31.
Old May 30, 2006, 5:55 am

Programs: No More Loyalty
Originally Posted by zan99
Don't forget to get an extra 7-15% cash back at Restaurant.com in addition to the 60% off with one of the programs listed here on my site, evreward.com.

This way, you can essentially get $25 worth of food for $6.25 (75% off). Hurry though, coupon expires Weds., 5/31.
I don't know anything about your site, but it's apparent from your post that you don't understand the Restaurant.com program.
Old Jun 13, 2006, 11:22 am

Father's Day 50%

With 50% off savings, you can afford to reward yourself for being so good to Dad. Treat yourself to a relaxing day at the spa or to a tempting box full of goodies.

Just enter discount code 40795 and hit "recalculate total" during the purchase process.

Important Stuff: This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate or promotion. When redeeming a Mega Certificate or Restaurant.com gift certificate, these savings can not be applied. Hurry, offer ends 6/18/06.

Right now $25 dining certificates are only $5 after the 50% off savings. http://gift.restaurant.com/?rpid=3691&raid=183

http://www.restaurant.com/about_gcp....=3691&raid=183

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.