Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Restaurant.com Discounts/Coupons

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Restaurant.com Discounts/Coupons

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2005, 5:16 pm

Programs: AA Gold; HH Gold
Yes, you can turn them into mega certs. Either give them a call or email them. I usually email them and they respond within 2-3 business days.
Old Oct 2, 2005, 11:50 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
New October Code

91321 for 50% off. I do not know the expiration but if anyone does please post. It was working as of this morning Oct. 2.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 7:02 pm

Programs: Hilton gold
just recieved a new oct code 51366 in email from resturant.com
Old Oct 7, 2005, 10:47 am

51366 is good to october 15/05.

The leaves are starting to turn, football games are back, and so are savings at Restaurant.com! Between now and October 15, save 50% on dining certificates, Mega Certificates, and certificates to our premium online partners. Try a new restaurant, get premium steaks or lobster from Lobster Gram or Allen Brothers for a fantastic fall barbecue, or give someone a great gift. No matter what you choose, act now and save 50%.
To kick off your savings spree, just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to www.restaurant.com.
2. Enter a zip code to shop.
3. Click "Add to Cart" for the certificates you'd like. Don't forget to add certificates to one of our online partners!
4. Click "Check Out" and enter promotional code 51366. Click "Recalculate Total" to apply your savings.
Old Oct 7, 2005, 12:05 pm

Programs: AA
An added bonus if you have Citibank Thank You Credit Card

I went to restaurant.com and added certificates to my cart, and then put in the code 51366 for 50% off, I then emptied the cart and went through the Thank you merchants site for my Citibank credit card, and added the certificates that way, it still gave me the 50% off and it took another 10% off for going through the Thank you merchants, AND I got 10 miles per $1 spent on the certificates. Not alot of miles to brag about, but pretty cheap and a little bonus discount. Now I just hope they add the miles to my account. If you go directly through the restaurant.com site, it wont give you miles, the miles earned is a special program through the Citibank TY merchant site.

If you go directly through the TY merchant site, it WILL NOT let you add any additional coupon codes. Normally if you go directly through the TY merchant site, it gives you 10% off and 10 miles per $1 spent.

By doing it the way I described above, and on accident, I was able to get both discounts and the miles. I hope it works for anyone trying it. I happen to stumble on this by pure accident.
Old Oct 11, 2005, 10:39 am

New code thru Oct 15/05

The leaves are starting to turn, football games are back, and so are savings at Restaurant.com! Between now and October 15, save 50% on dining certificates, Mega Certificates, and certificates to our premium online partners. Try a new restaurant, get premium steaks or lobster from Lobster Gram or Allen Brothers for a fantastic fall barbecue, or give someone a great gift. No matter what you choose, act now and save 50%.

To kick off your savings spree, just follow these simple steps:
3. Click "Add to Cart" for the certificates you'd like. Don't forget to add certificates to one of our online partners!
4. Click "Check Out" and enter promotional code 51366. Click "Recalculate Total" to apply your savings.
Old Oct 17, 2005, 11:45 pm

91321 is still working for a 50% discount.
Old Oct 18, 2005, 9:12 am

60% Off Thru 10/31

Old Oct 18, 2005, 8:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CalItalian
Thanks. Somehow I like buying those $25 certificates for $4 instead of $5.
Old Oct 24, 2005, 3:45 am

Do all restaurant.com's GCs have a minimum purchase? It seems like it too me.
Old Oct 24, 2005, 9:28 am

Programs: AA Gold; HH Gold
Some do, some don't. You have to look at the T&C's for each restaurant.
Old Nov 4, 2005, 9:32 am

New code ends 11/8/05

It's fall and time to count our blessings, spend time with family and friends, and reap big savings at Restaurant.com. Choose dining certificates for as little as $5 to thousands of restaurants nationwide, or send the gift of food to someone you're thankful for. So as the leaves fall, so to the prices of certificates to fantastic restaurants and online partners.

To harvest your savings, follow these simple instructions:

3. Click "Add to Cart" for the certificates you'd like. Don't
forget to add certificates to one of our online partners!
4. Click "Check Out" and enter promotional code 34112.
Click "Recalculate Total" to apply your savings.
Old Nov 4, 2005, 10:24 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by todd-r
It's fall and time to count our blessings, spend time with family and friends, and reap big savings at Restaurant.com. Choose dining certificates for as little as $5 to thousands of restaurants nationwide, or send the gift of food to someone you're thankful for. So as the leaves fall, so to the prices of certificates to fantastic restaurants and online partners.

To harvest your savings, follow these simple instructions:

3. Click "Add to Cart" for the certificates you'd like. Don't
forget to add certificates to one of our online partners!
4. Click "Check Out" and enter promotional code 34112.
Click "Recalculate Total" to apply your savings.

Thanks, 34112 works great.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 7:32 pm

us adress

When signing up for restaurant.com membership it seems to require a US adress. Do they send anything to this adress, or are all certs done as e-certs . Being a non US resident it might be a bit difficult to use their services if they send the vouchers or other stuff via normal post.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 7:37 pm

Do they send anything to this adress, or are all certs done as e-certs.
Everything is done with e-Certs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.