Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Get $20 after you add a participating credit card to Softcard™ and tap to pay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 13, 2014, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dsauch
If you lost hope and want to reach out to Softcard:

If you'd like to speak with us directly just call us at 1-855-273-9150
Print Wikipost

Get $20 after you add a participating credit card to Softcard™ and tap to pay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2014, 7:24 pm

I keep seeing reference to $1 purchases. Is that the case or can it be any priced purchase?
Old Oct 21, 2014, 7:31 pm

Were the gift cards separate or a lump sum? And if separate, were they sent via multiple e-mails? Thanks.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 8:06 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by cashcow
I keep seeing reference to $1 purchases. Is that the case or can it be any priced purchase?
It can be any price, but $1 is easiest, but if you can find anything less than $1 even better!

Originally Posted by rooney
Were the gift cards separate or a lump sum? And if separate, were they sent via multiple e-mails? Thanks.
They were sent to me in 1 email, lump sum, but I did all 4 transactions on the same day. I've read that people who have done them on different days have currently only gotten the ones they did first so far.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by knowledgeispower
It can be any price, but $1 is easiest, but if you can find anything less than $1 even better!
I'm not normally a Honey Bun type of guy, but they're usually $0.50 at our favorite three lettered retailer...couldn't help myself from buying 5 a few weeks ago
Old Oct 21, 2014, 11:23 pm

I added one Chase card and seven Amex cards, then tapped to pay on eight different transactions over the course of three or four days. Today I got an e-mail with one $120 gift card. Not sure if any more are coming, but I'm definitely not going to look a gift horse in the mouth!
Old Oct 22, 2014, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by knowledgeispower

They were sent to me in 1 email, lump sum, but I did all 4 transactions on the same day. I've read that people who have done them on different days have currently only gotten the ones they did first so far.
Thanks. Picked up a $0.77 snickers almond variety. Was like
Old Oct 22, 2014, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by dublin487
I'm not normally a Honey Bun type of guy, but they're usually $0.50 at our favorite three lettered retailer...couldn't help myself from buying 5 a few weeks ago
Nice. I was in there shuffling around trying to find the cheapest item. They've always got a few random things on sale in that store.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by Brewer20
Yes, and you can add them to Softcard...this is for Amex.
I tried adding my Fiances 3 AU cards to my login and it said i had to create a new one.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by NCianflone
I tried adding my Fiances 3 AU cards to my login and it said i had to create a new one.
I thought you meant AU cards in your name. If they are in your Fiance's name, they will need they're own account. If your Fiance was the primary account holder, and the AU cards were in your name, you could add them to your account.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 12:57 pm

Update: Got another $40 Amazon gift card sent to me today, so $60 total including previous $20 GC. I added 3 cards and used all 3, so it all worked out.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 1:19 pm

Programs: Hyatt, SPG, AA
PROMO CONFIRMED

Hey! So I got softcard and added my CSP, Chase Freedom, and SPG Amex. Then I used at McDonalds twice and CVS once that day using each card one by one.

(Don't judge me for hitting up McDs twice in one day--they have $1 sausage biscuits)

It has been two weeks and I got a single email with a $60 Amazon GC code and loaded up my amazon account. Super easy Promo! And it worked!
Old Oct 22, 2014, 2:03 pm

Apparently the droid 4 is not compatible with Softcard.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 5:16 pm

I received another $40 Amazon gift card today, so that brings my total to $160 from tapping 8 cards. Very cool!
Old Oct 22, 2014, 11:23 pm

i have an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 with a T-mobile Enhanced Sim card but when I try to download the Softcard app for T-mobile or AT&T it says "Your device isn't compatible with this version". Does it matter that my phone is AT&T branded but using a T-mobile Smart Sim?
Old Oct 22, 2014, 11:43 pm

Originally Posted by Tofe
i have an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 with a T-mobile Enhanced Sim card but when I try to download the Softcard app for T-mobile or AT&T it says "Your device isn't compatible with this version". Does it matter that my phone is AT&T branded but using a T-mobile Smart Sim?

IT wont work, you need the SIM of the ROM company.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.