Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2017, 1:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I can't say with authority, but I suspect not. Hopefully someone with better knowledge will chime in. The M&M credit card is also available in the UK and the USA (I think), as well as Switzerland. You would need a bank account and address in one of these countries.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 1:51 am

Originally Posted by Pandux
Hi, do you think it's possible to get any credit card with Miles & More without residing in the EU? I live in Asia and the only miles I make are from flying and I would like to find a way maximise miles earning.

Thanks!
Here are all the credit cards available.

I think in Asia it's only China, Japan, and India.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 1:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Brilliant work, malmotoso. I wasn't sure where to find this info.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 4:21 am

Originally Posted by malmostoso
Here are all the credit cards available.

I think in Asia it's only China, Japan, and India.

Thanks for the info guys. Even with a valid working visa and my own business in China, banks don't allow foreigners to get a credit card. I hope it will change in the future.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:05 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Pandux
Hi, do you think it's possible to get any credit card with Miles & More without residing in the EU? I live in Asia and the only miles I make are from flying and I would like to find a way maximise miles earning.
From where did you move to China? Do you have a mailing address there? The German M&M credit card is not really good for expenses abroad as it has an FX fee. The US one doesn't have FX fees.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 5:08 pm

Does anyone have any experience with the Hungarian MKB M&M card? I long considered getting one for myself.
Old Aug 11, 2017, 5:22 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
From where did you move to China? Do you have a mailing address there? The German M&M credit card is not really good for expenses abroad as it has an FX fee. The US one doesn't have FX fees.
Thanks Oliver. I moved from Peru and now live in Shanghai, I have a mailing address in both countries. My partner is from France and she still has a mailing address there so I might look into credit cards with Air France(sky team) as there doesn't seem to be great offers with LH credit cards in our case.

I also use points from SPG hotels which I then transfer to LH Miles & More but that is the only options I have found so far to accumulate more miles with LH (I know it's not really worth it though). And I see many offers and credit cards however none seem to fit my case or I don't fill the requirements.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 9:53 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
Does anyone have information about the double award miles for Eurowings? I keep on getting them awarded but don't recall reading about such a promotion.

From my statement:

Double award miles promotion - Euro +1,250M
Old Sep 4, 2017, 8:14 am

I'd go for the RS6 and see if I can return it with an empty tank in an hour.
Old Sep 4, 2017, 8:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Excellent! We should see who manages to do the funniest thing here. Just be happy they're not offering a sack full of TopBonus miles!
Old Sep 4, 2017, 8:50 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Triple award miles when you book and stay at any Hilton Honors Hotel between 1 September and 30 November 2017.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002
Old Sep 4, 2017, 12:50 pm

Programs: LX HON, BA Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Lack
RS6
These 3 characters have caught my interest
Old Sep 4, 2017, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Triple award miles when you book and stay at any Hilton Honors Hotel between 1 September and 30 November 2017.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002
You get 3 miles per €1 of spend instead of 1 mile per €1. But do you get 500 base miles, like you do with the car rental companies?
Old Sep 4, 2017, 2:52 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Concerto
You get 3 miles per €1 of spend instead of 1 mile per €1. But do you get 500 base miles, like you do with the car rental companies?
500 miles per stay was abolished some time ago and replaced by 1 mile per €1/$1 spent.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 12:40 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
500 miles per stay was abolished some time ago and replaced by 1 mile per €1/$1 spent.
Indeed, that is the case for a few years now. Have you been able to register? I'm getting an error message (tried both from a computer and a phone).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.