List of M&M promotions

Hide Wikipost
Old Oct 7, 21, 12:02 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: NewbieRunner
Wiki Link
xxx

Print Wikipost

Old Dec 31, 16, 8:07 am

Worldwide miles time offer

I made about 30k flying between South America and China in December. I am missing around 3,500 status miles to qualify for the worldwide miles time offer. I am on vacation in SouthAmerica until the 3rd of February and don't think any flights operated by the airlines here will give me that many miles. What else could I do to still get those 3,500 miles which would grant me an additional 10.2k miles from the promotion?
Old Dec 31, 16, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner View Post
It's a targeted promo and the link only works if you have received an email with your personal target from M&M. It is somewhat misleading that clicking the link gives you the message that your registration was successful.

The target is based on the number of miles you flew (or possibly booked to fly) during the same period a year ago. Make sure you are registered to receive Miles & More Newsletter in your profile.
Interesting... I do believe I'm subscribed to their emails (as I'm getting those every once in a while) but not remember anything about a 'targe'... I'll check into that. Thanks and happy new year!
Old Dec 31, 16, 4:21 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Coronavirus, Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by JanoSicek View Post
I have never in my life received a targeted offer Am I doing something wrong, or is this normal? Requalifying as SEN every other year, doing 50k in odd years...
Originally Posted by Ori Kuper View Post
Interesting... I do believe I'm subscribed to their emails (as I'm getting those every once in a while) but not remember anything about a 'targe'... I'll check into that. Thanks and happy new year!
If you are not receiving targeted promo offers you may be flying too much already. I know HONs don't receive these targeted offers because they don't need any incentive to fly more.

Originally Posted by RTW1 View Post
You are not missing much.....these offers tend to be based on your average and then a multiplier is applied which normally makes it hard/impossible to reach.
I haven't noticed any multiplier applied. A year ago in the same period I collected 23,930 status miles which included the return leg of an ex-OSL A fare ticket to the west coast of USA and my target this year is 23,500 status miles which I'm not going to meet. If you have flights booked already this is a good way of collecting extra award miles as they don't seem to take account of existing flight bookings.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Jan 1, 17 at 3:01 am
Old Dec 31, 16, 4:25 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Coronavirus, Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Pandux View Post
Worldwide miles time offer

I made about 30k flying between South America and China in December. I am missing around 3,500 status miles to qualify for the worldwide miles time offer. I am on vacation in SouthAmerica until the 3rd of February and don't think any flights operated by the airlines here will give me that many miles. What else could I do to still get those 3,500 miles which would grant me an additional 10.2k miles from the promotion?
If you are in South America between now and the beginning of February I don't think there is any way of collecting 3,500 status miles to meet your target.
Old Jan 1, 17, 4:04 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I haven't noticed any multiplier applied
When I was still crediting to M&M I regularly saw offers for 2x the miles I had flown....
Old Jan 1, 17, 4:56 pm

If you are in South America between now and the beginning of February I don't think there is any way of collecting 3,500 status miles to meet your target.
Thanks, i will check if i can move my flight
Old Jan 8, 17, 10:32 am
pav

Programs: LH Sen, QR Gold
Originally Posted by klausa View Post
Can anyone explain to me how miles for rental work?

Are you allowed to "double-dip" by getting credit both for rental company own program _and_ M&M? Do you have to book trough M&M or can you also retroclaim later?
Europcar somewhat allows this. You can credit miles to one of many FFPs and still collect rentals/rentals days/spend towards your Europcar status and rewards at the same time. Rentals do not have to be booked via FFPs.
Old Jan 13, 17, 3:37 am

Programs: LH FTL
did anyone had problems with receiving miles from this promotion
All routes lead to additional miles – between 1 May and 31 August 2016 ?
2000 miles for 4 segments between 01.05-31.08.16...since i didn't receive the miles i called the m&m promotion team and the agent said that the miles weren't posted because I flew only 1 longhaul flight in this period ..(rest is intra-european flights)
problem is its stated in the email that all flights are part of the promotion except Lufthansa private jets flight ..
he even read the email himself and said he will ask his headquarters and to call back in 14 days if the miles weren't posted .
Old Jan 31, 17, 8:55 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN**
3 month FAZ+FAS for 10k is back, but costs 132€ instead of 110€ previously.

10,000 miles and knowledge for smart people - day after dayIf you would like to be intelligently informed, read the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (F.A.Z.) from Monday to Saturday: thoroughly researched facts, accurate analyses, cleverly written comment pieces. Add to this the new Sunday paper - proficient information, witty entertainment and prize-winning imagery. Take out a 12-week subscription to the F.A.Z. and its new Sunday paper by 28 February 2017 and receive a discount of over 30% plus 10,000 award miles.Valid from 1 to 28 February 2017
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002
Old Feb 2, 17, 1:40 pm

There's also Welt + Welt am Sonntag with 12k miles for 164,70E:

https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...l=en&cid=18002
Old Feb 24, 17, 3:47 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
3 month FAZ+FAS for 10k is back, but costs 132€ instead of 110€ previously.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002
Does anyone have experience how fast miles from FAZ offers are posted?

The promo rules say "within 6 months", but I'm 10k short for a redemption I'd like to make mid-April.
Old Feb 24, 17, 3:50 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Once you pay up the miles post in 2-3 weeks
Old Mar 1, 17, 11:25 pm

Hertz PC for SEN is back: https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...en&cid=1000390

Registration period: 1 to 31 March 2017.
For new and existing customers.
Earn 700 miles for your rental with Hertz when booking via the link, using the discount code CDP 501032 on the offer page.
Senators receive up to a 10% discount on worldwide rentals and a discount on the Hertz Prestige Collection.
Please provide your Miles & More service card number when booking, and present your Miles & More service card during the rental process.
Free registration for an additional driver applies in participating countries.
The offer cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or special offers.
Hertz’s general rental terms and conditions in the respective rental country apply.
The President Circle Status will be retained for at least 12 months following registration via this webpage; thereafter the membership will continue in accordance with the general terms and conditions of membership.
Old Apr 1, 17, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Up to 10,000 miles reduction for Economy bookings for flights in July. Would have thought award seats were scarce in July.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...aMmpr0417arwal
Old Apr 1, 17, 8:11 am

Programs: BD the last decent FFP
Originally Posted by Concerto View Post
The wording on these LH/M&M press releases is a test to one's comprehension skills wrapped in irony...

With Lufthansa you can fly all over the world with far fewer miles in July. If you book a premium flight in Lufthansa Economy Class by 30 April 2017 departing from Frankfurt/Main or Munich, you can save up to 10,000 award miles on your return flights between 1 and 31 July 2017.

Search this Thread