Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2012, 2:57 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Targeted promo to customers in CCU:

Code:

That speaks for itself: welcome
to Europe and more miles
Dear Mr xxxx,

Now you can get to Europe with even more miles: from 15 July to 30 September 2012 you will earn double award miles on Lufthansa flights from Delhi to both Frankfurt and Munich.*

Getting there is quite simple: fly from your home airport to Delhi with our partner Jet Airways. Other destinations are then well within your reach, for Lufthansa offers you numerous flights to Europe and the USA from the two biggest airports in Germany.

Simply register now for our ‘Double Miles’ promotion. The award miles you earn will be credited to your account after your flight.

We hope you enjoy both our little phrase book and reaching your destinations
Probably a faint attempt to counter EK and push the customers to fly the new A330 to MUC and the upcoming B748 to FRA.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 9:22 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Probably a faint attempt to counter EK and push the customers to fly the new A330 to MUC and the upcoming B748 to FRA.
They plan to run 748 to DEL instead of BOM?
Old Jul 6, 2012, 4:12 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
DEL & BLR will get the 748i.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 4:31 am

t-mobile promotion

Seems to be a good deal:

If you have a german t-mobile contract, book the option "sms flat allnet" for 3 months (9,95 Euros each per month) and receive 6000 miles, i.e. less than 30 Euros for 6000 miles according to vielfliegerbuch.de which is written in German.

Seems to be bookable in private as well as corporate customer contracts.

Great thing is that you can also sent unlimited sms within Germany with this option.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 7:45 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by UK_GO
Seems to be a good deal:

If you have a german t-mobile contract, book the option "sms flat allnet" for 3 months (9,95 Euros each per month) and receive 6000 miles, i.e. less than 30 Euros for 6000 miles according to vielfliegerbuch.de which is written in German.

Great thing is that you can also sent unlimited sms within Germany with this option.
Indeed a good deal but giving miles almost for free bring devaluations in the future, which is unfair for M&M members leaving outside Germany, who cannot benefit for most of the promotions.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 7:03 am

Originally Posted by UK_GO
Seems to be a good deal:

I like to use the T-Mobile options to increase easily my miles and in this case - its one of the cheapest possibilities. Thinking of booking an award flight in first with swiss airline - that is a very good deal.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 12:42 am

Programs: AY, LH, KL, SK, D8, Marriott, Melia.
Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
Apologies if MyChoice for 2012 has been already mentionied around here, but I couldn't find it:
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=10001

Was last year's MyChoice also limited to European flights only?
Is this valid for end of 2012? I joined but I don´t remember enough from this MyChoice 2012. That means I can still get triple status miles from business class between HEL-FRA...
Old Jul 20, 2012, 12:48 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

The date for joining the MyChoice promotion has long past.... it is valid to the end of 2012 but if you haven't registered your route you are out of luck.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 12:52 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Abducted Alien
Is this valid for end of 2012?
Yes.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 1:05 am

Programs: AY, LH, KL, SK, D8, Marriott, Melia.
Thanks for prompt replies! I have registered my route in Apr.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 1:18 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Is this valid for end of 2012? I joined but I don´t remember enough from this MyChoice 2012. That means I can still get triple status miles from business class between HEL-FRA...
Thanks for prompt replies! I have registered my route in Apr.
The T&C may be found here.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/18317734-post19.html
Old Jul 24, 2012, 6:46 am

Programs: LH SEN, EK Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold
Has anyone received the 50% extra status miles for direct flights between Germany and certain Asian cities yet? I flew WAW-FRA-SIN-FRA-WAW in April, the promo was valid until JUN 30, they reserved 30 more days for those miles to post. I know the deadline hasn't passed yet, but it's getting sort of late...
Old Jul 24, 2012, 6:56 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Originally Posted by bbbflight
Has anyone received the 50% extra status miles for direct flights between Germany and certain Asian cities yet? I flew WAW-FRA-SIN-FRA-WAW in April, the promo was valid until JUN 30, they reserved 30 more days for those miles to post. I know the deadline hasn't passed yet, but it's getting sort of late...
no, not yet.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 7:25 am

Programs: Marriott LTT, LH SEN
Originally Posted by bbbflight
I just received the extra miles today (for flights in May/June).
Old Jul 24, 2012, 7:44 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Nothing for me yet for my flight in April...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.