Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2012, 5:18 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by gojko88
Jusqu'à 2000 miles supplémentaires, i.e. up to 2000 additional miles. Fairly unclear what that means.
It probably means that you get double the miles.... 2.000 being the max on a C D J Z class ticket.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by mitelsp
Tripadvisor reviews have been extended till May 2012.Same as previous to a maximum of 900 miles for 9 reviews per month.
Huuuuu????????
You get miles for posting in tripadvisor ?
How does it work ?
Old Apr 23, 2012, 6:04 am

Originally Posted by yoav
Huuuuu????????
You get miles for posting in tripadvisor ?
How does it work ?
German Tripadvisor gives 300 M&M miles per 3 reviews, 9 reviews max. per month. Please only participate if you're able to write German, and don't use online translators to participate.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
German Tripadvisor gives 300 M&M miles per 3 reviews, 9 reviews max. per month. Please only participate if you're able to write German, and don't use online translators to participate.

Otherwise the automatic translator can propose : " My hovercraft is full of eels"
Old Apr 27, 2012, 5:43 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Strange they don't offer the usual double miles to new routes... I'm flying to MPL in June and was hoping for some joy...
Old Apr 30, 2012, 2:02 pm

Programs: BA, *A, Hertz Goldstar, Mucci wannabee, Waitrose, safari Oleg
Originally Posted by go_around
Weren't we able to give a route last year that involved more than one segment?
for this promotion last year I had to choose only 1 of the 2 segments my regular preferred route takes - once chosen it works in both directions same as last year. IIRC 2 segments was not possible last year nor this.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 2:10 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by h15t0r1an
for this promotion last year I had to choose only 1 of the 2 segments my regular preferred route takes - once chosen it works in both directions same as last year. IIRC 2 segments was not possible last year nor this.
Correct.

You were only allowed to choose a new route if your original one was not in operation any longer.
Old May 1, 2012, 1:46 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Just pay for the regular fare....
Old May 1, 2012, 2:50 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by RTW1
Just pay for the regular fare....
Great suggestion. Let's just close this thread and pay only regular fares and only take regular miles... (and maybe also close 50% of all threads on FT, the ones discussing the subject of not paying the regular fares and not only taking the regular miles).
Old May 1, 2012, 2:50 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I just saw this on the M&M pages: Celebrate the Star Alliance’s 15th birthday with us....

As an addition to winning some prizes there is also:
  • 15,000 award miles for those frequent flyers who fly the most times with one of the Star Alliance carriers during the promotional period from 14 May to 14 November 2012. Register here for this promotion.
  • 15% off all Round the World tickets within the Star Alliance route network from 15 - 29 May 2012
  • Special events
  • More prizes on 14 May in selected lounges, vouchers for priority check-in, access to lounges and much more...

The 15% off the RTW fares could be attractive, anybody know the details of this promotion?
Old May 1, 2012, 7:01 am

confusing...

The 15% off the RTW fares could be attractive, anybody know the details of this promotion?
why ask, when according to your last post using discounted fares is below your standart ?
Quote:
"Just pay for the regular fare...."
;-))

thanks for sharing anyway..
^

Last edited by sunseeker; May 1, 2012 at 7:08 am
Old May 1, 2012, 7:27 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by sunseeker
why ask, when according to your last post using discounted fares is below your standart ?
15% off an RTW fare under a new promotion seems a little different than trying to find a CHF 20 coupon....
Old May 3, 2012, 9:11 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Targetted promo today:

http://milesandmore-aktionen.de/bagg...sel/?m=de&l=de

Code:
Sehr geehrter Herr xxx,

egal, wohin Sie fliegen – packen Sie mehr Meilen ein. Starten Sie zwischen dem 3. Mai und dem 31. August 2012 einfach mit Lufthansa, Adria Airways, Air Dolomiti, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines oder SWISS und freuen Sie sich auf zusätzliche Prämienmeilen:*

Anzahl der Flüge im Aktionszeitraum 	zusätzliche Meilen für Kontinental-strecken 	zusätzliche Meilen für Interkontinental-strecken
2 Flüge 	   500 Meilen 	2.000 Meilen
4 Flüge 	
1.500 Meilen
	5.000 Meilen

Melden Sie sich jetzt zu unserer Aktion „Baggage Carousel“ an.

Weitere Möglichkeiten, Ihr Meilenkonto zu füllen, bieten Ihnen unsere vielfältigen Partner am Boden. Ob Hotelaufenthalt, Mietwagen oder die täglichen Einkäufe – mit Ihrer Miles & More Karte haben Sie immer mehr Meilen im Gepäck.

Wir wünschen Ihnen viel Freude mit Ihren zusätzlichen Meilen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Harald Deprosse
Vice President Miles & More
Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Old May 5, 2012, 4:59 am

Programs: M&M
I've just joined the STAR15 promotion. Not sure what good will come out of this one though...
Old May 7, 2012, 2:43 am
gum

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
Earn miles: Süddeutsche Zeitung short-term subscription

Sorry if thas hasn´t been posted before. But I haven´t seen this offer for more than a year or so.

Short term subscription of the Süddeutsche Zeitung is back.

The 4 weeks subscription is 29.90 Euro (in Germany) and includes 2,500 Miles&More Award miles. ^

A good offer for everyone who sometimes buys this newspaper at the newsstand.

The link:
www.miles-and-more.com
-> Meilen sammeln
-> Abonnements & Bücher (alle anzeigen)
-> 4 Wochen Abo

No link provided as this is not an affiliate offer by gum! Only a nice hint for all of those who need 2,500 award miles and a decent newspaper for four weeks

As you have to state your Miles&More card number in the subscription you can collect them for your own (so no voucher issued). No personal data besides the delivery address needed (birth date not mandatory).

Hope this helps.

P.S.: This offer is also available off-line through a coupon which was attached to the newspaper last week. There you had the choice of a 10 Euro Media Markt coupon or this 2,500 Miles.

Don´t forget to cancel within the 4 weeks period.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.