Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

How do you do an In-N-Out run from LAX or other LA area airports? [merged threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 14, 2015, 6:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: bzcat
Effective May 2015, Parking Spot has implemented a customer-only policy for its shuttles at LAX. This effectively means In-N-Out Burger runs via Parking Spot Shuttle will come to an end.

From certain LAX terminals (e.g. T1), it is probably fastest to walk to In-N-Out Burger using the sidewalk on Sepulveda Blvd. This is a roughly 15 minutes walk. From the lower (arrival) level, take the sidewalk outside T1 and cross Vickburg Ave and walk east towards Sepulveda Blvd. Turn left at Sepulveda and head north pass the urgent care facility at 96th street and cross Lincoln Blvd to In-N-Out. Please note that it is recommended that you walk from the lower (arrival) level. The upper (departure) level sidewalk will lead to towards Sky Way and it has very narrow and inadequate sidewalk, which is difficult to navigate with luggage.

From terminals further afield, you can utilize the free LAXit Shuttle (green buses) to Rideshare lot. Take the Shuttle Bus at the LAXit sign on the Lower/Arrival Level in front of each terminal. Once you reach the Rideshare lot, walk towards the sidewalk on Century Blvd and follow it to Sepulveda. Turn left at Sepulveda and head north.

To return to LAX from In-N-Out Burgers, follow the sidewalk on Sepulveda south towards LAX and turn right on Century. Walk to T1 if that is your departure terminal. Catch the free Airline Connection Shuttle A from T1 to other terminals.

From terminals further afield, you can utilize the free LAX Shuttle C to Long Term Parking Lot C. Take the Shuttle Bus at the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections sign on the Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal. Exit the bus at the first stop outside the airport @ 96th between Skyway and Sepulveda (before the bus enters the parking lot). From there, it is a 7~8 minute walk to In-N-Out on Sepulveda Blvd. See Google Map Here: https://goo.gl/maps/yyuJu

To return to LAX, follow the same path back to 96th Street but continue past Skyway to the LAX Lot C Shuttle Depot to board awaiting bus. See Google Map Here:
https://goo.gl/maps/m4J3m

Print Wikipost

How do you do an In-N-Out run from LAX or other LA area airports? [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2007, 12:44 pm

Portions of the post that previously appeared in this space have been deleted. I would provide you with a reason why, but doing so would likely be against the TOS.

Last edited by uncertaintraveler; Dec 19, 2008 at 9:56 am
Old Oct 10, 2007, 12:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 1MM/AA Gold & 1MM/HH Gold/Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by uncertaintraveler
I think the Inglewood location is the one you want: http://www.in-n-out.com/location_details.asp?id=166

Edited to add: See this thread as well: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=744577
Great, thanks!!!
Old Oct 10, 2007, 12:50 pm

Portions of the post that previously appeared in this space have been deleted. I would provide you with a reason why, but doing so would likely be against the TOS.

Last edited by uncertaintraveler; Dec 19, 2008 at 9:56 am
Old Oct 10, 2007, 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by uncertaintraveler
Sure, but note my second edit.
Gotcha - the runway in the location map for the Westchester restaurant should be a clue...
Old Oct 10, 2007, 12:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat
There is an In-n-Out right near the entrance to LAX, the address is 9149 S Sepulveda Blvd

http://www.in-n-out.com/locations.as...us=10&x=37&y=2

If you are returning from SB on the 405 take the exit for La Tijera Blvd and make a right. Go about 1 mile and make a left on Sepulveda and it's right there. To get back to your hotel, make a right on Sepulveda then a left on Century
Old Oct 10, 2007, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by adelauro
There is an In-n-Out right near the entrance to LAX, the address is 9149 S Sepulveda Blvd

http://www.in-n-out.com/locations.as...us=10&x=37&y=2

If you are returning from SB on the 405 take the exit for La Tijera Blvd and make a right. Go about 1 mile and make a left on Sepulveda and it's right there. To get back to your hotel, make a right on Sepulveda then a left on Century
Thanks for the directions. I'll probably return the car after stuffing my face and then head to the Westin to either pass out or puke
Old Oct 10, 2007, 1:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by TWA Guy
Thanks for the directions. I'll probably return the car after stuffing my face and then head to the Westin to either pass out or puke
No problem...And In-n-Out is the place to stuff yourself silly. I'm really not one for the bburger joints, but there's something about In-n-Out, I can't put my finger on it.
Old Oct 10, 2007, 1:55 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, AA Platinum
Does anyone know if In-N-Out delivers nationwide? I know it sounds kinda goofy, but if you can ship a half frozen pizza I am sure they have some way for an overnight delivery on a bag of burgers.
Old Oct 10, 2007, 2:11 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
9149 S Sepulveda Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045

From the Westin:

Left from parking lot onto Century Blvd heading West towards LAX.
Right on Sepulveda Blvd.
Stay in middle lanes to avoid the left lanes which merge onto Lincoln Blvd.
In-N-Out on your left just past Lincoln, next to the Parking Spot.
Left on Westchester Parkway at the Parking Spot
Left on Sepulveda Westway
Entrance on your left, just past the Parking Spot

-or-

Left from parking lot onto Century Blvd heading West towards LAX.
Right on Airport Blvd (at the Marriott)
Left on Arbor Vitae, which becomes Westchester Parkway
Left on Sepulveda Westway
Entrance on your left, just past the Parking Spot

I prefer the second option myself.
Old Oct 10, 2007, 6:12 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Southwest A-List, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by adelauro
but there's something about In-n-Out, I can't put my finger on it.
Might be the fresher ingredients? Pretty cool that you can actually see your potato being cut on site or to know that your burger isn't really that old. Just a guess. That or maybe that they tend to cook their burgers a bit rare IME.
Old Oct 10, 2007, 10:14 pm

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium
A few of us doing an LAX turnaround for AA's LAX promo will be at the LAX In & Out this Saturday, mid-day or so, if anyone's interested. Just posted a thread on it over in C-buzz.
Old Oct 10, 2007, 11:29 pm

Programs: AA, UA, HH, *wood
Cool

Originally Posted by skye1
A few of us doing an LAX turnaround for AA's LAX promo will be at the LAX In & Out this Saturday, mid-day or so, if anyone's interested. Just posted a thread on it over in C-buzz.
Excellent! It already takes 10min. minimum to get an order. A mob during mid-day will make the lines even longer...that's not even counting the drive thru.

Cheers!
Old Oct 14, 2007, 5:35 am

In this thread,
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=744577
SkiAdcock has posted pics from our recent gathering. I refer to it here, since it will let potential visitors know what the place looks like, what to look for, that it's RIGHT NEXT to the Parking Spot garage on Sepulvada, and if you can snag an outside table, offers some awesome plane spotting.

(not to mention a few "tsa-approved" drink recipes )
Old Oct 15, 2007, 6:23 am
gre

Programs: UA-Plat, Marriott-Plat, AAI, AAII
Originally Posted by skye1
...SkiAdcock has posted pics from our recent gathering...
mmmm!! Pictures of In-N-Out - next best thing to actually eating one! Thanks (from a guy stuck on the East Coast).
Old Oct 16, 2007, 3:51 pm

In & Out Encore

We'll do it again this Saturday morning!!! Details in this thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...49#post8570449

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.