Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 15 000 Avios with partners

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2013, 1:47 am
Original Poster

Earn 15 000 Avios with partners

Similar to the Campaign they did last year, one of the differences
however is that you can also earn 15 Avios with Facebook, good for those who need to activate an account.

http://www.tiraelguantedeiberiaplus.com/

Seems like there is no English language website yet
Old Jun 8, 2013, 3:28 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Interesting promotion, can't find out any way to register though.
If I click the register link, it take me to my Iberia Log on page, which then goes to "my promotions" but it's not listed.

It would be useful to register as Sheffield Centre is listed as a partner (I assume their 50 Avios bonus would count towards this new promotion) plus some others partners I sometimes use.
Old Jun 9, 2013, 10:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Last year was April/May I recall. But nice to have this promo back, although some of the cheaper / easier partners are gone. (Alice, Heineken, etc.)

No problem registering, although I am Spain based so maybe this is restricted to Spanish residents...

Last edited by craigthemif; Jun 9, 2013 at 10:41 am
Old Jun 9, 2013, 10:57 pm

Programs: MUCCI
It doesn't seem to matter what country you have it set to, it matters what language you have it set to. See the screenshots here, you can change language and register:
http://www.ukpoints.com/2013/06/10/g...plus-partners/
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:40 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
When I select a friend, I get "An error occurred. Please try again later."

Edited to add: I got it to work with Internet Explorer, but not with Firefox.

Last edited by nsx; Jun 10, 2013 at 12:58 pm
Old Jun 11, 2013, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by David-A
It doesn't seem to matter what country you have it set to, it matters what language you have it set to. See the screenshots here, you can change language and register:
http://www.ukpoints.com/2013/06/10/g...plus-partners/
If you look at Mis Promociones after you have registered,
is it now listed under Seguimiento de promociones and does it say inscrito?
Old Jun 11, 2013, 1:49 pm

Programs: BA GGL IHG PlatAMB HH Dia
I can click the link to registration but in my promotions does it not exist as registered - of course only in spanish.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 7:23 am

Programs: MUCCI
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
If you look at Mis Promociones after you have registered,
is it now listed under Seguimiento de promociones and does it say inscrito?
It is still offering me the chance to subscribe, however I asked IB about this and they said they had a problem with registrations displaying, but that I am registered.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 1:59 pm

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
is transferring hotel-points form hotels sufficient or do you really need to make a stay next weeks?
Old Jun 14, 2013, 2:38 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Website is live (in English) and being promoted via email to members: http://theduelbyiberiaplus.com/
Old Jun 15, 2013, 2:51 am

Programs: TK elite plus, Flying Blue platinum, ALL gold, IHG diamond
Maybe a silly question, is each partner allowed only once or multiple times? I've got three stays with Accor coming up, would be interesting if I can credit three times to Avios.
Old Jun 15, 2013, 3:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by elpiett
Maybe a silly question, is each partner allowed only once or multiple times? I've got three stays with Accor coming up, would be interesting if I can credit three times to Avios.

It only counts as 1 partner used.

Originally Posted by mgo72
is transferring hotel-points form hotels sufficient or do you really need to make a stay next weeks?

Yes, transferring from hotel points works as using a partner. Out of curiosity, which ones did you have in mind, as you can't transfer from Hhonors, IHG or SPG into Iberia miles?

BTW, if anybody wants to send me a bottle of wine (todovino.com is one of the partners) and so accumulate an additional partner, I'm perfectly happy to give you my Spanish address!

Last edited by craigthemif; Jun 15, 2013 at 3:26 am
Old Jun 15, 2013, 4:14 am
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
Similar to the Campaign they did last year, one of the differences
however is that you can also earn 15 Avios with Facebook, good for those who need to activate an account.

http://www.tiraelguantedeiberiaplus.com/

Seems like there is no English language website yet

Is this an ultra slim "grand slam promotion"?

but hey, give me a break: only 15k miles? and no english website? ---> hasta la vista muchachos!
Old Jun 17, 2013, 5:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Does anybody know what the minimum is for transferring Melia points to Iberia miles? I was thinking about buying the minimum 1000 Melia points for 8 euros and then transferring them to Iberia to pick up another partner.
Old Jun 20, 2013, 6:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I think it is 100 points, as I have just been having a fish around on their site. Actually, I just bought 10,000 Melia Rewards points for EUR80, which came with 2,500 bonus points, as I make use of Melia from time to time.

Is anyone actually going for this Iberia promotion? I could just about get up to 8 partners, at a push, but I think it would be tricky to make it to 10. Anyway, last year when I bought fuel at Repsol, my card would never swipe. I asked Iberia for a new one, but they never sent it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.