Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 15 000 Avios with partners

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2013, 6:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I'm surprised anyone's wasting time with this. Looks like less than 1% of you actually got the points to post accurately, so I have no idea why they are offering this promo again. I'll stay on the sides and watch again!

Makes the Air France/KLM Avis Accumulator look like a doddle in comparison!
Old Dec 11, 2013, 8:39 am

Programs: AA, EC, FB, M&M, HH, Accor, Radisson Rewards
Originally Posted by rrgg
I tried this yesterday and cannot get the twitter sharing to work, either on the English or Spanish site. "consigue 15 avios ahora mismo" Also tried different machines and different OS.
It works perfectly. But I did not get my avios.

Is it too soon?
Old Dec 11, 2013, 11:22 am

Originally Posted by Isoveli
It works perfectly. But I did not get my avios.

Is it too soon?
It started working for me, but no points yet.
Old Jan 1, 2014, 2:54 am

Originally Posted by denkigroove
Damn...!!! The next promo and I didn't recieved the Avios from the last one...
http://ponenformatuiberiaplus.com/
I've been doing this most days more in hope than expectation but I just checked my account and there are lots of 15 point avios awards (from the facebook connect) there - not much I know but it's better than a kick in the teeth.
Old Jan 1, 2014, 7:40 am

I've received 2 postings of 15 points each, even though I did this promo through twitter most every day.
Old Jan 2, 2014, 1:26 am

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
I got some points credited a couple of days ago in both mine and my wife's account. It seems as though a couple of days have not worked, but for the 30 seconds a day this takes I'll leave it be!
Old Jan 6, 2014, 8:37 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
Hello,
I have searched and cannot find an answer. I am both a US member of BA Exec Club and Iberia Plus. There is a Avios suitcase sticker game on Facebook and they are asking for a 16 digit membership number, but neither of my mileage accounts have that many numbers, so I am at a loss as to how to get the points to count on my account. Do I need to open a avios account that is separate from BA and Iberia? And if so, can I do it with a US Address? Thanks!

JudyJFLA
Old Jan 6, 2014, 11:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
Hello,
I have searched and cannot find an answer. I am both a US member of BA Exec Club and Iberia Plus. There is a Avios suitcase sticker game on Facebook and they are asking for a 16 digit membership number, but neither of my mileage accounts have that many numbers, so I am at a loss as to how to get the points to count on my account. Do I need to open a avios account that is separate from BA and Iberia? And if so, can I do it with a US Address? Thanks!

JudyJFLA
Avios.com is for UK residents only. (although there is also a version in South Africa) You can sign up online if you use a UK address - many use their favorite London hotel or similar. You do need to use the same email address in order to Combine Your Avios to/from BA or Iberia.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 4:24 am

Occassionally my suitcase doesn't jump up and down and I don't get the message that I have 15 points for today. Sometimes trying again later in the day it works, sometimes not.

Anyone else seen this and found a fix?
Old Jan 7, 2014, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by parklife
Occassionally my suitcase doesn't jump up and down and I don't get the message that I have 15 points for today. Sometimes trying again later in the day it works, sometimes not.

Anyone else seen this and found a fix?
Same problem. No fix that I'm aware of - it seems to be on the Iberia end...

However, you usually get the points anyhow. I didn't get the jumping suitcase earlier today, so tried again just now and was told I've already done it for today.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by craigthemif
Same problem. No fix that I'm aware of - it seems to be on the Iberia end...

However, you usually get the points anyhow. I didn't get the jumping suitcase earlier today, so tried again just now and was told I've already done it for today.
Exactly the same for me today! I do notice the couple of days I am missing were when the suitcase didn't jump. Oh well!!
Old Jan 8, 2014, 1:08 am

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
I don't know if there is a relation with it, but when I clean the Iberia cookies, I get it jumping. ;-)
Old Jan 8, 2014, 3:22 am

Originally Posted by mgo72
I don't know if there is a relation with it, but when I clean the Iberia cookies, I get it jumping. ;-)
Seems completely hit and miss.....I cleared all cookies and still didn't work!
Old Jan 9, 2014, 12:55 am

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
Question,

would the transfer of points count this time? Apparently it did last time.

What is mail of ib+?
Old Jan 9, 2014, 1:27 am

Originally Posted by mgo72
Question,

would the transfer of points count this time? Apparently it did last time.

What is mail of ib+?
To activate the account I assume? This was the first time I had anything credited into my account and it didn't seem to and I couldn't combine my avios. The Amex MR transfer that hit it a few days later did though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.