Earn 15 000 Avios with partners

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2014, 3:01 am

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
OK.

As I receaived a lot of promo miles :

27/02/14 Promocion Compra En Www.iberia.com Otros Servicios 1.500
26/02/14 Promocion Compra En Www.iberia.com Otros Servicios 4.000

Or is this maybe the promo for buying online on their site. I bought 9 tickets for other people, but never imagined this would count.
Old Mar 5, 2014, 10:12 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by mgo72
OK.

As I receaived a lot of promo miles :

27/02/14 Promocion Compra En Www.iberia.com Otros Servicios 1.500
26/02/14 Promocion Compra En Www.iberia.com Otros Servicios 4.000

Or is this maybe the promo for buying online on their site. I bought 9 tickets for other people, but never imagined this would count.

That is the Christmas promo/present.
1500 just for registering and 4000 for booking a flight.

There were several versions of this promotion. Different values for the booking and with or without the gift.

The 15000 from the Gym promo will take a little bit longer. Minimum 2 whole months; that is the time limit for returns with certain retail partners, and that is how long some take to add the points. Of course, it will take more if we go by the last one
Old Mar 11, 2014, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by Travellair
That is the Christmas promo/present.
1500 just for registering and 4000 for booking a flight.

There were several versions of this promotion. Different values for the booking and with or without the gift.

The 15000 from the Gym promo will take a little bit longer. Minimum 2 whole months; that is the time limit for returns with certain retail partners, and that is how long some take to add the points. Of course, it will take more if we go by the last one
Great. Do you know if bonus like that post for :

a) booking for other persons?
b) book avios + cash
c) book only avios
Old Mar 11, 2014, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Great. Do you know if bonus like that post for :

a) booking for other persons?
b) book avios + cash
c) book only avios
These promos are individually targeted and I haven't seen one in awhile. They definitely don't apply for avios bookings.

I don't think it applies for bookings for ONLY third parties (even if the target pays themselves) but others may have different experience.
Old Apr 4, 2014, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
My 15,000 miles posted yesterday.

And, by coincidence, an Avis rental posted quicker than I've ever seen it! Within a week... so no chasing for once!!
Old Apr 5, 2014, 4:27 am

Programs: LH M&M SEN, bmi DC Gold, CO Gold Elite, bahn.comfort nothing
Incorrect annotation, as always, but normally writing them can solve the problem rather quick.

And they posted the points 'just' 2 months after the end of the promo, giving the partners some extra time to post.

Still, had to claim entradas.com and still waiting for Europcar, over 8 weeks now and already claimed.
Old Apr 5, 2014, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by piiit
Incorrect annotation, as always, but normally writing them can solve the problem rather quick.

And they posted the points 'just' 2 months after the end of the promo, giving the partners some extra time to post.

Still, had to claim entradas.com and still waiting for Europcar, over 8 weeks now and already claimed.
How do you claim for Europcar when the email address Iberia gives doesn't even work? (Besides using the Europcar claim form)
Old Apr 5, 2014, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by piiit

Where do you claim the correct ones? I only got 9.000 instead of 15.000
Old Apr 5, 2014, 12:59 pm

Programs: LH M&M SEN, bmi DC Gold, CO Gold Elite, bahn.comfort nothing
Originally Posted by hosedown
How do you claim for Europcar when the email address Iberia gives doesn't even work? (Besides using the Europcar claim form)
Via Europcar Website Claim Form.

Where do you claim the correct ones? I only got 9.000 instead of 15.000
Via the Emailsupport or Facebook.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.