Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 15 000 Avios with partners

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2013, 5:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I think I'm going to pass on this one this time. Boring I know, but I think it's going to be quite a hassle, and will involve a fair bit of cash outlay, for car rentals and the like. If only the stakes were more than 15,000 miles....
Old Jun 28, 2013, 3:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Concerto
I think I'm going to pass on this one this time. Boring I know, but I think it's going to be quite a hassle, and will involve a fair bit of cash outlay, for car rentals and the like. If only the stakes were more than 15,000 miles....
I suppose you have to be resident in Spain, or here on a trip, to make the cost reasonable.

So far have spent €3.60 on my cinema ticket (a special cheap showing of a movie I've already seen - so didn't even go inside), €12 on socks at Cortefiel, €17 on a t-shirt at the outlet village, €6 on shipping at both vinoseleccion and todovino, €8 on buying Melia points. Repsol might cost a bit more than other petrol stations, but definitely needed petrol anyhow. The various hotels all coincided with stays I had already booked or needed. Definitely costing me less than the value of the Avios...

BTW, for those that asked, you definitely need the physical card for Cinesa, Repsol and Cortefiel.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
My IB card never seems to swipe properly for Repsol, and Iberia never replied to my two requests to send me a new card.
Old Jul 5, 2013, 12:41 am

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
Hello,

Can someone tell me if vinoseleccion and todovino is reliable? Don't we have to order then every month wine?

Thanks
Old Jul 5, 2013, 1:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mgo72
Hello,

Can someone tell me if vinoseleccion and todovino is reliable? Don't we have to order then every month wine?

Thanks

You definitely don't have to sign up for the monthly service.

That said, just got a package from vinoseleccion yesterday which was 1 bottle instead of the 6 I ordered. No IB+ points yet though.

My todovino order is in limbo, as neither the company nor the courier company know where my order is! So not quite sure whether to fight for my money back and find another partner...

I did use todovino the last time this promo came around, and everything seemed to work fine then.
Old Jul 5, 2013, 5:34 am

ok! Will do it then!

Got 2000 free + 4000 free melia transferred into 900 free avios

Anyone that got points out of sheffield?
Old Jul 6, 2013, 12:29 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Concerto
My IB card never seems to swipe properly for Repsol, and Iberia never replied to my two requests to send me a new card.
I had the same problem and I also asked for a new IB card, but I was lucky and it arrived after a few weeks.

Have you tried phoning?
Old Jul 6, 2013, 4:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mgo72

Anyone that got points out of sheffield?
Still waiting for Sheffield points, although I got the brochure in the post. Not 100% convinced the points will arrive, so I'm planning to use 11 partners just to be on the safe side.
Old Jul 6, 2013, 7:42 am

Programs: BA GGL IHG PlatAMB HH Dia
How is a valid partner credit shown in the IB-Account? Because at this time I got three and it looks normal like ever.
Old Jul 6, 2013, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by denkigroove
How is a valid partner credit shown in the IB-Account? Because at this time I got three and it looks normal like ever.
It's not shown at all. I suspect it takes so long for the promo points to post because someone manually looks at the accounts of those registered??? As long as the partners have posted correctly to your IB+ account you will be fine... eventually...
Old Jul 11, 2013, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by craigthemif
, €6 on shipping at both vinoseleccion and todovino
How did you do this? To be member I need to buy some box of +/- 50 euro + 5,95 euro on transport.

I am not a member on todovino.

By coincidence a coupon that I can use? Or maybe you get referral points if you refer me?
Old Jul 11, 2013, 4:00 pm

This is the link of the 2000 + 375 avios :

http://www.todovino.com/content/iber...on-iberia.html
Old Jul 12, 2013, 12:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You don't need to sign up for the monthly membership. You can also just do a normal order and get 5 Avios per 2 euros. It will ask for your IB+ number before you pay.

http://www.todovino.com/content/iberia/ventajas.html

So in the extreme you can just buy 1 bottle of the cheapest plonk available and have it sent to a Spanish address and you'd receive a few Avios and, more importantly, pick up another partner.

I just noticed that they don't seem to have an English language option. Must be a bit annoying for those who don't read Spanish...
Old Jul 12, 2013, 1:12 am

Programs: LH M&M SEN, bmi DC Gold, CO Gold Elite, bahn.comfort nothing
What i would definitely add to the list is:

1. Transfer/Buy/Gift
2. Purchase on Board (Tienda a Bordo) - 12€ required for 15 Avios - if you fly on IB metal
3. E-Rewards might count though not listed and is an easy one
4. Entradas.com - Rey Leon - Lion King - 37€ if you want to go on the safe side
5. Wonderbox ~ 50€ - if you like this stuff and want to add a secure one
Old Jul 12, 2013, 2:53 am

Would transfer Amex points of an Belgian Amex count?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.