Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2011, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Are you unable to book online?
i am! was concerned if they have that system they might ask me the same @ checkin....which i really dont want!!
is there reason for concern iyho?
Old Aug 3, 2011, 2:00 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Gold, UA G
Gonna be forced to get a hotel room 8/8 to 8/10 in Denver since my apartment will be furnitureless anyone have any codes for any of the Hyatts (but preferably the downtown ones?
Old Aug 5, 2011, 11:13 am

I want to stay at the Park Hyatt Seoul. Does anybody have an idea how to get the rate lower?
Old Aug 6, 2011, 5:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by sawlw
i tried booking hyatt huntington beach with the IBM code over the phone and they asked what company affiliate of ibm im associated with since they have a list of all the ibm sub-companys and mine has to mach!
if anybody out there that has info to further assist me it would be greatly appreciated!!!!
google is your friend to find out IBM's corporate structure
Old Aug 8, 2011, 7:43 am

Programs: 2mm+ UAL | Lifetime Titanium Marriott | Globalist Hyatt | SpireElite IHG
Why bother with any of this? Seems like a lot of over-engineering.
If you want a good rate, find the largest company near where you're staying, call the hotel, and say you're coming in town for a business meeting with giantcompanyso-and-so, and you'd like to know if they have a negotiated discount rate.

Example - most US cities will have an available IBM rate for at least 1 airport hotel and a hotel nearest to their local branch. Big companies like Halliburton, Eli Lilly, etc all have these.
Even rather small companies sometimes have them: I had a customer with 2 offices worldwide and less than 100 employees, and they had a fixed rate discount at ClubQuarters I could use.

You don't have to produce ID for that company, since you don't work there, and as long as you're not retired or work at a job level where you don't have a business card, who's some hotel employee to say whatever company you work for doesn't have a meeting with giantcompanyso-and-so.
What are they going to do, call the company and ask?
And if you don't have a business card, go fake up a Consulting biz card at Vistaprint for $5.

note - this may be US-centric, but I've literally NEVER had an issue with this, anywhere in the US or WesternEurope. Companies who negotiate corporate rates have X amt of $ or night they *have* to burn through to keep the negotiated rate, and from being inside some of those companies, I've yet to see one say "we're using too many of our nights at the Westin (or wherever), so we need to cut back!" so the sponsor company doesn't care or get hurt. And if anyone was worried about bilking the hotel out of money, well, you wouldn't be on this thread in the first place if you had such moral qualms.
Old Aug 15, 2011, 12:26 pm

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
Anything for grand hyatt toyko ? I'm showing rates of $500+. The IBM code doesn't work .

Also if I make the booking can I ring up central res and ask to use my suite upgrade as well? Don't hurt to ask I checked thru pages didn't see any answer
Old Aug 15, 2011, 7:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by KevinS
And if you don't have a business card, go fake up a Consulting biz card at Vistaprint for $5.

you may want to familiarize yourself with FT T&Cs before suggesting to "fake up" smth here:

Furthering Illegal Activity - link to this guideline
Posts that further illegal activity (i.e., buying and selling of awards, direct fraud upon any program) will be removed without notice and posting members' FlyerTalk accounts subjected to revocation.
http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#q89
Old Aug 17, 2011, 11:29 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by azepine00
you may want to familiarize yourself with FT T&Cs before suggesting to "fake up" smth here:

Furthering Illegal Activity - link to this guideline
Posts that further illegal activity (i.e., buying and selling of awards, direct fraud upon any program) will be removed without notice and posting members' FlyerTalk accounts subjected to revocation.
http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#q89
Well if you are on this thread looking for a code to use knowing you are not afflicted with…..in for the penny, in for the pound.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 10:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by seawolf
Well if you are on this thread looking for a code to use knowing you are not afflicted with…..in for the penny, in for the pound.
if they (FT) adhered to the rules regarding fraud etc a 1/3 of the posts on FT would qualify to be locked down or deleted

for some reason, only certain posts get scrutiny

just word your posts carefully and you should be able to pass the mustard
Old Aug 18, 2011, 1:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by seawolf

I very much dislike the concept of corporate codes, senior rates, kamaaina discounts and other nonsense of this nature so generally speaking i don't object much to using it since hotels don't object.

Openly suggesting to print and use a fake business card and posting lists of those codes takes it to entirely new level that (aside from many other obvious aspects) can only lead to tighter control of the rates you seek.
Old Aug 24, 2011, 10:35 pm

Used IBM in San Diego and Huntington beach did online check in and kiosk check in no problem at all
Old Sep 5, 2011, 3:03 pm

I just tried the IBM code and two rates popped up: IBM standard, which under rate details states ID required; and IBM Gap Project, which is 1.00 more per night and does not list the ID requirement. Anybody know what the Gap Project is?
Also, if there is no ID requirement under rates and rules, shouldn't I be safe to use it?
Old Sep 5, 2011, 7:17 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
what's the best one to use in New York City?
Old Sep 15, 2011, 3:34 pm

I'm looking to stay at the Grand Hyatt in Seattle. Anyone know of any codes that would work for this hotel other than the Costco code?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by ziggy331; Sep 16, 2011 at 3:19 pm
Old Sep 30, 2011, 11:07 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
Originally Posted by ziggy331
I'm looking to stay at the Grand Hyatt in Seattle. Anyone know of any codes that would work for this hotel other than the Costco code?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Most codes found in this thread works. There is a list around page 22.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.