Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2014, 12:16 pm

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist
Originally Posted by Exiled in Express
10% off Hyatt giftcards with promo GPGIFT14. I don't see a way to apply it to electronic cards though, promo box only appears with physical card purchase in order.
Good find. It's not advertised so where did you get the info?
Old Nov 3, 2014, 12:31 am

Originally Posted by Maui4me1
Good find. It's not advertised so where did you get the info?
it shows up in the dynamic banner on goldpassport.com
Old Nov 5, 2014, 7:23 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
5th night free and "50%" off.

"Our Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara family is growing! To celebrate our arrival in Montego Bay, Jamaica and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with amazing new resorts, we invite Hyatt Gold Passport members to enjoy a very special offer for a 5 night getaway at any of our Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara properties, with 50% off the daily rate and the fifth night free.

Experience the wonders of Jamaica and three Mexican destinations with a Hyatt Signature, all inclusive experience. You will enjoy the evolution of all inclusive and indulge in unparalleled amenities alongside breathtaking settings. Amazing views of the lush Jamaican mountains and the Caribbean Sea, 24 hour in-suite dining with daily chef specialties, attentive beach butlers, rum sommeliers and a myriad of activities are just a few highlights that will set the tone for you to enjoy unforgettable and spontaneous moments.

Hyatt Ziva inspires guests to uncover unexpected fun and discovery in a paradise of rest, relaxation and recreation. Bond in new ways with family, friends, and soon-to-be friends of all ages, while enjoying the best that Puerto Vallarta, Jamaica and Los Cabos have to offer in all inclusive splendor.

Hyatt Zilara, a sophisticated and stylish adults-only resort, invites guests to discover endless opportunities to live in the moment, from finding ultimate relaxation in a beautiful, carefree paradise to enjoying a breadth of activities that explore the resorts' tropical surroundings in Cancun and Jamaica.

To enjoy this 5 night getaway special, please request offer code ZZ5FRE when booking. Guest must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member and provide membership number at time of reservation to qualify for this offer.

Book Now!"
Old Nov 6, 2014, 10:51 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by britishcanuck
5th night free and "50%" off.

To enjoy this 5 night getaway special, please request offer code ZZ5FRE when booking. Guest must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member and provide membership number at time of reservation to qualify for this offer.

Book Now!"
Has anyone had success with this? I attempted to book online using the offer code and it didn't seem to adjust the price or provide 5th night free
Old Nov 7, 2014, 12:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
American Express Get Fourth Night Free promotion now in progress. Good for stays from December 1st through March 31st.

Use special offer code AX701

EDIT: Apparently it's only for Asia-Pacific, with some hotels opting out (e.g. Park Hyatt Tokyo)

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...port/amex.html

Last edited by hailstorm; Nov 7, 2014 at 3:46 am
Old Nov 10, 2014, 9:28 pm

Programs: Hilton Silver, QF Gold
Targeted Diamond Offer

Just got a "Purchase 5,000 or more points and get a 30% bonus through December 10, 2014" offer.

Unsure if it is targeted:

Link
Old Nov 10, 2014, 11:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tororm
Just got a "Purchase 5,000 or more points and get a 30% bonus through December 10, 2014" offer.

Link
It's not targeted.
Old Nov 16, 2014, 9:10 am

Programs: Lots, some no/low status some high status, can't be bothered to list them :-)
Originally Posted by tororm

Link
Originally Posted by hailstorm
It's not targeted.
Not working properly either.
I bought 40k earlier in the year (when the limit was 40k) and rec'd an 8k bonus.

I want to top up with 15k + 4.5k bonus but it'll only let me buy 7k, it's counting my previous 8k bonus as part of my 55k purchase allowance.

I've emailed them.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 10:26 pm

I've booked 11 Nights in Tianjin Hyatt Regency for Dec 6th to the 17th to complete my Diamond Challenge. I've used 2 suite upgrade for the stay.

12/6-12/10 - AX701 (Amex 4th Night Free Promotion)-After Tax Room Rate of $77.47

12/10-12/14 - AX701 (Amex 4th Night Free Promotion)-After Tax Room Rate of $77.47

12/14 - 12/17 - Elite Rate - After Tax Rate of $82.63 (Per Night)

Would appreciate any suggestions if you see any other promotion/deals that is even better then what I've booked. Thanks.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 6:31 am

Originally Posted by phiota
I've booked 11 Nights in Tianjin Hyatt Regency for Dec 6th to the 17th to complete my Diamond Challenge. I've used 2 suite upgrade for the stay.

12/6-12/10 - AX701 (Amex 4th Night Free Promotion)-After Tax Room Rate of $77.47

12/10-12/14 - AX701 (Amex 4th Night Free Promotion)-After Tax Room Rate of $77.47

12/14 - 12/17 - Elite Rate - After Tax Rate of $82.63 (Per Night)

Would appreciate any suggestions if you see any other promotion/deals that is even better then what I've booked. Thanks.
This thread is dedicated to Hyatt promotions. Can we keep it that way, please?
Old Nov 27, 2014, 4:15 pm

Apologies if this is old news.
See More of the U.S. – Up To 20% Off Stays During Our 7-Day Flash Sale

Reserve By: 01 Dec 2014
Stay: 15 Dec 2014 - 16 Mar 2015

Save big on your next stay during our 7-Day Flash Sale. Book between November 25, 2014 and December 1, 2014 using Offer Code C48NOV and save up to 20% off on stays from December 15, 2014 to March 16, 2015. From Atlanta to Los Angeles and multiple points in-between, you’ll save on extraordinary service, distinctive design and world-class amenities at participating U.S. Hyatt hotels and resorts. Book quickly because this special offer expires 11:59 PM CT on December 1, 2014.

Terms & Conditions
Offer valid for bookings only between 12:01 a.m. on November 25, 2014 and 11:59 p.m. on December 1, 2014 CST, for travel between December 15, 2014 to March 16, 2015 at participating hotels in the U.S. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Full non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking. Offer is for a limited time only. Simply request Offer Code C48NOV when you book your reservation and pay the 7-Day Sale rate. Discount is off the Hyatt Daily Rate for the room type requested at time of booking. Rate is per room, per night, excluding service charges, taxes and other incidental expenses. Rate is based on double occupancy. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. Additional charges apply for additional guests and room-type upgrades. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer. Full, non-refundable, prepayment due at time of reservation. No changes, amendments or cancellations allowed. Changing to a different property is considered a cancel and re-book, and is non-refundable. Canceled reservations and no shows will forfeit the full prepayment.
Old Nov 29, 2014, 6:45 am

Programs: HHonor Diamond, SPG Plat100, HGP Plat, AF Plat, *A G (A3)
Question Always valid discount code??

Sorry for the newbie question (just qualified the Diamond challenge), but does Hyatt have some form of "always-on" promotion code other than the ones listed on the master wiki?

What I have in mind is something like the MVP rate with the Hiltons:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...p-rate-46.html

Your input is much appreciated!
Old Dec 1, 2014, 12:17 pm

Programs: HHonor Diamond, SPG Plat100, HGP Plat, AF Plat, *A G (A3)
Lightbulb My elite rate

So I just found the answer to my own question by calling the Diamond Desk - My Elite Rate, code ELITRT to be entered into the special offer box...

It is like finding lost money....

And so far Hyatt is doing very well to seduce me off Hilton and SPG... ^
Old Dec 1, 2014, 3:32 pm

Thumbs up

Never seen that before thank you!
Old Dec 1, 2014, 4:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by accidental_tourist
So I just found the answer to my own question by calling the Diamond Desk - My Elite Rate, code ELITRT to be entered into the special offer box...

It is like finding lost money....
Even though that will make those rates appear for anyone, they are only valid for those with Platinum or higher status. And currently only available for bookings this month.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.