Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[email protected]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2001, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fly UA MM 1K, Sleep Hyatt & IHG, Hertzer. 2022 Flyertalk Fantasy Football Champion
Adam this is wonderful. I was actually sitting here trying to see how to get out of using Hilton and placing my focus on another chain. However to see this type of service from you and your staff has caused me to re-evaluate my decision.

Thank You Again,

------------------
Ken in Sacramento
Old Aug 13, 2001, 3:49 pm

flyertalk@hilton a Winner

Contacted our private Hilton email addresson Friday, about a problem my DH had. This morning everything was done. I got an email from Kristi who had taken care of all our hotel points and everything was correct. We love Hilton and of course Kristi. Both have gone above and beyond to help us.
Old Aug 13, 2001, 4:21 pm

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
Although my cases have not been resolved yet, I am very happy that this e-mail address exists.
My impression's as well that there as people there who care about us.
Old Aug 13, 2001, 4:33 pm

Ditto to flyertalk@hilton being a winner! Sent in a question that will assist us in planning to use an award in the future and received very prompt and helpful response! Thanks HHonors and thanks FlyerTalk!!
Old Aug 13, 2001, 5:48 pm

Programs: Many
This is fantastic Adam. Many thanks again to your crew and yourself for excellent service.
Old Aug 13, 2001, 11:13 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
I emailed Adam a few days ago, asking whether the people at this new email address would have any better resources to answer any web site problems that come up, or whether they would just give the Hilton standard response of "Please be informed that we are unable to respond to specific technical problems that you experience. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

I received no reply.
Old Aug 14, 2001, 2:13 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
The last time a stay didn't post it took at least four telephone caqlls, three or four times filling out the web form, a half dozen faxes, and seven or eight weeks later I finailly got it posted.

This time, one e-mail, and a few hours later, there is the stay and the points. Needless to say, while I hope I don't have the chance use it again, I'm very glad it was available.
Old Aug 15, 2001, 3:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Let me also add my thanks, Hilton is really turning out to be a good choice for me!
Old Aug 15, 2001, 7:53 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat 2MM, HH expired!, "Good Kid Club" (Silver)
Well done as always, Adam! Thank you for the personal attention afforded us all.

On a different note, VP, NA Marketing? Wow! I feel bad for my relatively trivial e-mails to you last year, and my appreciation grows!

(I'm also a guy who e-mailed Don Carty directly without knowing who he was!)

I am sure this will please a large number of members - a good marketing victory!

-KP
Old Aug 16, 2001, 8:05 am

WOW! I submitted a question about a reservation Weds at 4:30. I had an answer and a solution by Thursday morning 9:30. Now that's service!!!

Thank you Hilton and Adam!
Old Aug 16, 2001, 8:45 am

Adam:

Thanks to you and Hilton you have been recently and will be my Hotel chain of choice.

Thanks for the great service.

Old Aug 16, 2001, 3:56 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Great idea. Im sending off an email right now. Thanks Adam.
Old Aug 23, 2001, 8:19 am
Community Director Emerita

I had a missing stay from June that I had sent two faxes and a letter to Hilton seeking credit for. Within 24 hours of my email to [email protected], I had my missing credit. Thank you Adam, thank you Kristy.

It would be a great idea if FT would post the special Hilton email address at the top of the Hilton forum. I think I'll wander over to the suggestion board.....
Old Aug 23, 2001, 8:45 am
Original Member

I've been impressed with this service too!

Hilton You've got my business travel!

cheers Peter
Old Aug 23, 2001, 9:27 am

Yes, I believe Kristy is definately our new best friend. She REALLY makes things happen behind the Hilton curtain. I had previously posted about a problem being resolved in a few HOURS.

Three cheers for Kristy!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.