Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2016, 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by pwd847
I did nothing except wait. They send their promo-diamond applications over in batches, so it all depends on when they sent your info over to CET.

Don't forget that if you become diamond while you are staying at a Caesars property, I am sure they will honor your request to remove resort fees at checkout.
Ok thanks.

Fingers crossed

The first founders email said I was in the queue to be upgraded by july 26th which is 20 days after redeeming benefit.. And the csr's via email said they cannot expedite the process since totalrewards has to manually upgrade each name... according to them. We shall see. I will post when I get it.

Last edited by oyouno; Jul 13, 2016 at 12:28 am
Old Jul 14, 2016, 12:08 pm

Programs: SW A-List, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Elite, Hilton Gold
Access to Atlantic City Diamond Lounges?

I have accessed the diamond lounges in Vegas with my Diamond Card before with no issues. I have read that for Atlantic City, they charge you total rewards credits to access the diamond lounges. I was wondering if anyone has any experiences accessing the diamond lounges in AC and if you were in fact charged to access.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 9:24 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K, AC SE, Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by pwd847
Don't forget that if you become diamond while you are staying at a Caesars property, I am sure they will honor your request to remove resort fees at checkout.
Removing resort fees at checkout, does that mean I still get my internet/wifi in room access during my stay?
Old Jul 16, 2016, 3:33 am

Originally Posted by MDFFlyer
Removing resort fees at checkout, does that mean I still get my internet/wifi in room access during my stay?
Yes
Old Jul 21, 2016, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by UCSBCHRIS2002
I have accessed the diamond lounges in Vegas with my Diamond Card before with no issues. I have read that for Atlantic City, they charge you total rewards credits to access the diamond lounges. I was wondering if anyone has any experiences accessing the diamond lounges in AC and if you were in fact charged to access.
If you have less than 25,000 tier credit, there is a charge of 1,000 reward credit ($10) to access the diamond lounges. Please note that they do not accept cash or credit card, so if you don't have the RC, you will be denied entry.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 1:34 pm

Programs: BA Silver, VS Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by oyouno
Ok thanks.

Fingers crossed

The first founders email said I was in the queue to be upgraded by july 26th which is 20 days after redeeming benefit.. And the csr's via email said they cannot expedite the process since totalrewards has to manually upgrade each name... according to them. We shall see. I will post when I get it.
any luck with this? I am waiting for my account to be upgraded, nothing as of yet. Applied for the CET upgrade about 2 weeks back.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 12:24 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards/AAdvantage
is the American express $100 gift card still valid? or di d it end June 30?
Old Jul 27, 2016, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by john398
is the American express $100 gift card still valid? or di d it end June 30?
It's either $100 AMEX GiftCard + $95 initiation fee
or waiver of $95 initiation fee.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 4:03 pm

Just posting my update for everyone.

Applied for Diamond benefit on July 6th 9am est
Got Diamond upgraded today July 28th 4pm EST

1 day before the expected date that they initially gave me via email.

I have 2 question about Diamond

Do I get the 100dollar meal as of today?
or is that something that I get after 1 year?

What happens when status resets Jan 2017? Does foundercard contact totalrewards to enable our diamond status again?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by oyouno; Jul 28, 2016 at 4:09 pm
Old Jul 29, 2016, 12:00 pm

Programs: BA Silver, VS Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by oyouno
Just posting my update for everyone.

Applied for Diamond benefit on July 6th 9am est
Got Diamond upgraded today July 28th 4pm EST

1 day before the expected date that they initially gave me via email.

I have 2 question about Diamond

Do I get the 100dollar meal as of today?
or is that something that I get after 1 year?

What happens when status resets Jan 2017? Does foundercard contact totalrewards to enable our diamond status again?

Thanks in advance.

yes you can go get the $100 now at any total rewards desk. regarding renewal, assuming founderscard and CET renew their agreement your status will be extended until jan 2018. if not you will be bumped back down to gold.
Old Jul 30, 2016, 2:29 am

Just joined, Going to Vegas for my birthday!

I have been a CET total rewards member for a while, gold level play @ platinum via TR Visa, I get comped rooms usually on weekdays. a few years ago there were no resort fees but now I am looking at $25 a night and I like to stay for a week when I go, that is significant over a week!

With my diamond card now there is no resort fees! YAY!

Here is my referral code if anyone is interested: FCDANNY443
Old Aug 9, 2016, 9:51 am

Greetings, I have a trip to Vegas coming up in November. Looking to acquire the Founders Card. I have used a number of referral codes, but not getting any discounted rate. I think it may be because all codes expire at end of July or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks in Advance!
Old Aug 9, 2016, 9:52 am

Programs: National EE, Avis CC
Originally Posted by rmerikle
Greetings, I have a trip to Vegas coming up in November. Looking to acquire the Founders Card. I have used a number of referral codes, but not getting any discounted rate. I think it may be because all codes expire at end of July or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks in Advance!
Try this:

Use my VIP Promo Code FCSAMIUL887 for an annual rate of $395 (vs. our standard rate of $595), valid through August 16, 2016.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 7:46 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Is there a list somewhere of non-Vegas restaurants where we can redeem our Diamond-appreciation dinner? I'm going to be at the HORSESHOE SOUTHERN INDIANA later this month and want to know if I can take the dinner there.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 10:47 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by huge
Is there a list somewhere of non-Vegas restaurants where we can redeem our Diamond-appreciation dinner? I'm going to be at the HORSESHOE SOUTHERN INDIANA later this month and want to know if I can take the dinner there.
https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/ap...bration-dinner

I'm mildly surprised by the colloquial phrasing of this FAQ answer:

The Celebration Dinner can be redeemed at any Caesars Entertainment owned restaurant. To take advantage of this benefit, simply visit any Total Rewards Center with valid ID and a representative will be happy to assist you with the $100 dining voucher.

A list of Caesars Entertainment owned restaurants would be on our website, basically anything that has a check for Quick Rewards
anyway a link from there takes you to

https://www.totalrewards.com/content...-location.html

the list of Horseshoe Southern Indiana locations is on page 5.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.