Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Global triple Avios offer : flights booked and flown up to 31 Mar 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Global triple Avios offer : flights booked and flown up to 31 Mar 2017

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2017, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by PETER01
Seems to be the same for lots of folks although some have been successful.

I'm going to wait a few days but it's not actually in my Exec offers as per the OP (and I can't see it elsewhere) so it's probably an IT glitch.
Hope so, got a J class long haul booking to confirm in a few days! and this offer is SO good ... let's wait a few days and keep our fingers crossed
Old Jan 2, 2017, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by Smiley90
"British Airways offer registration

Thank you, Mr Smiley90, you are now registered for this offer."

Canada-based BAEC Blue account here. No mention of inegibility like others have mentioned here so I'm gonna assume it worked :P Given that the offer says "This is a global offer available to all of our Executive Club Members who wish to travel during this period." that shouldn't be too surprising though...
Did you register for the offer a few months ago as well? or this your first time? I wonder if people who registered a few months ago, are already in the system for this offer anyways..... and don't need to register again? is this something silly to say?
Old Jan 2, 2017, 1:32 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Thank you florens, you are now registered for this offer.
Hope it works!
Old Jan 2, 2017, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by xmrbrightside89
Did you register for the offer a few months ago as well? or this your first time? I wonder if people who registered a few months ago, are already in the system for this offer anyways..... and don't need to register again? is this something silly to say?
i'm 90% sure I didnt register for the previous offer...
Old Jan 2, 2017, 1:37 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
and the T&C don't say its not open to previous users of the offer.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Originally Posted by navylad
and the T&C don't say its not open to previous users of the offer.
I registered successfully for both.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 2:37 pm

I also just registered without any problems from my phone browser I am not living in UK
Old Jan 2, 2017, 2:44 pm

Programs: BA GGL
I was just thinking (hoping?) the same thing!
Old Jan 2, 2017, 2:58 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, BA LTG, Hilton Diamond, FB Platinum, EK Gold
It seems that non-UK based BAEC are able to register whereas UK based are not (yet)?
Old Jan 2, 2017, 3:14 pm

Programs: BA Gold, several other less interesting cards...
Typical. I have booked quite a few sectors already.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by Upupintheair
It seems that non-UK based BAEC are able to register whereas UK based are not (yet)?
that could be the link between us "unsuccessful" users... might be because of the bank holiday/holiday season?... let's see tomorrow, we might be able to all register successfully
Old Jan 2, 2017, 3:21 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by PETER01
Seems to be the same for lots of folks although some have been successful.

I'm going to wait a few days but it's not actually in my Exec offers as per the OP (and I can't see it elsewhere) so it's probably an IT glitch.
Originally Posted by Upupintheair
Have the same issue (and cannot see it in my offers either) but booked quite a few flights today, so what happens with those? do I get the triple avios or not?
Mmmm, time will tell and dare I say this thread will be busy in the coming months!

Hope so, got a J class long haul booking to confirm in a few days! and this offer is SO good ... let's wait a few days and keep our fingers crossed
Fingers are triple crossed! My Avios balance needs a good boost!
Old Jan 2, 2017, 3:24 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
having booked 7 sectors today, including two long haul. I hope these get included and are not considered invalid as they were booked 12 hours before I registered
Old Jan 2, 2017, 3:41 pm

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
I just tried twice to register and both times it was a case of:

"British Airways offer registration

Thank you, Mr Beano HK, you are now registered for this offer.

Your registration has been unsuccessful, unfortunately you are not eligible for this offer."
Old Jan 2, 2017, 3:53 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by scottishpoet
having booked 7 sectors today, including two long haul. I hope these get included and are not considered invalid as they were booked 12 hours before I registered
That will be an interesting one and do post back please!

The promotional period starts today of course but do you have to register first THEN book? I really don't know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.