Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report Centurion "WOW" Offers, Invites, Gifts

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2012, 8:53 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion, AC, BA, CX, DL, SPG, Fairmont,
Originally Posted by makemoretospendmore
You're correct. My friend just messaged me back and said it was the FS.
I like to be right.... Well, then this is a great deal, as a night in one of these properties is usually not inexpensive. Jarusoba, please let us know if they extend it to you as a Canadian cardholder. I stayed in FS in Bora Bora last year for almost a week - this offer would have come in handy. The water bungalows are very spacious and relatively new. Ahhhhhh.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 9:24 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

We weren't able to get the Four Seasons promotion (REALLY need to get those codes) but we did find out about a Las Vegas Wynn "WOW" promotion for two free nights (very similar to the ARIA promotion from a couple months ago).
Old Jul 16, 2012, 11:44 pm

Programs: Amex centurion, plat, gold
Do you have to offer code by any chance I just tried to boom it and they were ready I just need the code for fairmont wow offer

Thank you
Old Jul 17, 2012, 6:38 am

Programs: AC*75K, Amex Centurion, Marriott Platinum Elite, All Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by pnoeric
We weren't able to get the Four Seasons promotion (REALLY need to get those codes) but we did find out about a Las Vegas Wynn "WOW" promotion for two free nights (very similar to the ARIA promotion from a couple months ago).
Originally Posted by Amexjunkie
Do you have to offer code by any chance I just tried to boom it and they were ready I just need the code for fairmont wow offer

Thank you
Don't have the Fairmont code. There was a little plastic card attached to a larger black pamphlet that may have had a code. For some reason I have the pamphlet but cannot find the card, and there is no code on the pamphlet. Valid between March 1, 2012- August 31st at Fairmont or Raffles. Used it back in May at Kea Lani.

Friend booked his nights already and was unable to find the offer code for FS either.

Sorry. Hopefully someone else may be able to help!
Old Jul 17, 2012, 11:24 am
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by makemoretospendmore
Don't have the Fairmont code. There was a little plastic card attached to a larger black pamphlet that may have had a code. For some reason I have the pamphlet but cannot find the card, and there is no code on the pamphlet. Valid between March 1, 2012- August 31st at Fairmont or Raffles. Used it back in May at Kea Lani.

Friend booked his nights already and was unable to find the offer code for FS either.

Sorry. Hopefully someone else may be able to help!
Yeah, those codes are key-- we couldn't get FS deal without it.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 2:03 pm

Programs: AC*75K, Amex Centurion, Marriott Platinum Elite, All Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Just got an email for the Total Recall prescreen in Toronto. 100 available and 4 per basic cardmember max. It was in my inbox for 8 minutes. Was on hold for 15 minutes and then told they were all gone. Still have some for Vancouver though apparently!
Old Jul 22, 2012, 11:04 am

Programs: Centurion, Lan Platinum, ANA Mileage Club, HHonors D, SPG G
Originally Posted by Poor Pianist
For Canadian centurion cardmembers....

Recieve.a 10% to 11% discount on applicable Trans Canada / Trans Border Flight with.Westjet
This offer is only available to American Express Centurion travelers who are booked and ticketed by American Express. There is no limit to the number of times an individual participant may take advantage of this offer during the Offer Period. There is no limit on the number of travelers per reservation.
The Card Member does NOT need to travel, but all tickets must be billed to the Centurion card
Please note that you can only have up to 9 people booking on one reservation
Departure is valid from all Canadian cities within the.Westjet network
Changes are subject to the normal.Westjet rule. CAD $50.00 per change plus any difference in fare. Tickets are non refundable.
Do you have a mailer for this where you can cut and paste the T&C's? Is it for Canadian Cent's only?

Thanks!
Old Jul 22, 2012, 6:15 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion, AC, BA, CX, DL, SPG, Fairmont,
Originally Posted by chinatown
Do you have a mailer for this where you can cut and paste the T&C's? Is it for Canadian Cent's only?

Thanks!
don't have a mailer. it is only for canadian cardmembers.
Old Aug 4, 2012, 12:54 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

We ended up finding a deal for 2 free nights at the Wynn, incl $100 resort credit, $40 pp breakfast credit and a $100 spa credit. Then we were upgraded into an enormous luxury tower suite (rack rate = $6k/night)... man I love the black card :-)
Old Aug 5, 2012, 6:23 am

Programs: AMX CENT
We ended up finding a deal for 2 free nights at the Wynn, incl $100 resort credit, $40 pp breakfast credit and a $100 spa credit. Then we were upgraded into an enormous luxury tower suite (rack rate = $6k/night)... man I love the black card :-)
Do you have a code for the 2 night deal? Many thanks!
Old Aug 5, 2012, 12:11 pm
b8b

Programs: DL Plat; HH Diamond; SPG & Hyatt Plat
Did this two years ago and got the mailer again this year... looking forward to it. I really enjoy the Blamex as well ^
Old Aug 5, 2012, 12:51 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by alveoli0
Do you have a code for the 2 night deal? Many thanks!
I'm afraid I don't-- we just called and inquired about the Las Vegas options and they told us about it.

Originally Posted by b8b
Did this two years ago and got the mailer again this year... looking forward to it. I really enjoy the Blamex as well ^
Indeed ;-) Did you do the Aria deal as well?
Old Aug 5, 2012, 1:38 pm
b8b

Indeed ;-) Did you do the Aria deal as well?
Unfortunately, I missed that one... was it recent? Still available?
Old Aug 5, 2012, 1:45 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by b8b
Unfortunately, I missed that one... was it recent? Still available?
We did it last year-- not sure if it's still available. Pretty much the same deal as the Wynn: 2 free nights, $100 resort cred, $100 spa cred, and I think a food credit also. I would definitely call and ask.

These deals really have succeeded in accomplishing what they're set out to do, btw: we end up spending more at the resorts than the free stuff we're given, and more importantly, the Wynn and Aria are now pretty much our favorite places to stay in Las Vegas (even when we're paying ).
Old Aug 5, 2012, 1:57 pm
b8b

These deals really have succeeded in accomplishing what they're set out to do, btw: we end up spending more at the resorts than the free stuff we're given, and more importantly, the Wynn and Aria are now pretty much our favorite places to stay in Las Vegas (even when we're paying ).
I think they'd be pleased to hear that it worked how they wanted it to then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.