Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report Centurion "WOW" Offers, Invites, Gifts

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2012, 10:45 am

another £500 credit mentioned in the email:

The Setai Fifth Avenue, New York
This exclusive offer is valid for bookings and stays between 1 October 2012 and 28 February 2013 inclusive. Stays must be completed by 28 February 2013. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance through Centurion Travel Service prior to arrival. The US$500 credit is to be spent on one hotel stay. Blackout dates apply: 2-5 November 2012, 1-8 December 2012, 31 December 2012 to 1 January 2013. This offer is not valid for groups or conventions and may not be combined with any other offer. US$500 credit will be deducted at time of check-out from the Centurion member's bill and no refund will be given to any unused portion of the credit. Offer is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Payment for the reservation must be made with a Centurion Card under the member's name. Offer is valid for new bookings only. Normal hotel cancellation policies will apply according to the booking conditions. Certain restrictions apply. Only one credit per stay. Back to back bookings are considered one stay.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 9:38 am

Originally Posted by xolinlevh
So a friend of mine today sent me a picture of his newest gift from Amex, a $5k gift card for Hermes. Now im not one to question my friends, but ive never seen or heard of Centurion gifts going that high. Now his family does spend a lot (im talking their net worth is close to the big B mark....) with monthly spend upto the multi-million range, so i guess its possible amex scales it up for customers on that tier? Can anyone confirm this theory?
I saw a photo and mention of this giftcard on the Rich Kids of Instagram website.

This is one I'd like to receive.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:36 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
^, as a Canadian Centurion member, I booked the Island Shangri-La Hong Kong with this offer. Thank you!

Originally Posted by ysb41
got an email today regards the $500 Shangri-La credit, it looks like a system-wide promotion.

"Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts are legendary, renowned worldwide for their hospitality and timeless luxury. We are delighted to bring you a US$500 credit towards your next stay in a Horizon Room (or equivalent) in one of nine participating Shangri-La Hotels around the world. For example, the majestic Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, the only hotel in the City of Lights to boast two Michelin-starred restaurants of its own, will welcome you with a flexible US$500 credit to put towards your stay in addition to all your additional Fine Hotels & Resorts benefits. Applicable for bookings made on your Centurion Card and stays between 1 October 2012 and 31 March 2013 (blackout dates apply)."

t&cs:
Shangri-La
This exclusive offer is valid for bookings and stays between 1 October 2012 and 31 March 2013 inclusive. Stays must be completed by 31 March 2013. Limited to one redemption per Centurion account. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance through Centurion Travel prior to arrival. The US$500 credit is to be spent on one hotel stay when the guest is booking Horizon Club Rooms and above. For hotels that do not have Horizon Club, the credit can be applied to any room category. Nine participating hotels include ISLAND SHANGRI-LA, HONG KONG; PUDONG SHANGRI-LA, EAST SHANGHAI; SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, PARIS; SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, SINGAPORE; SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, SYDNEY; SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, TOKYO; SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, VANCOUVER; SHANGRI-LA'S VILLINGILI RESORT AND SPA, MALDIVES. Blackout dates apply: Shangri-La Sydney – 29 December 2012 to 2 January 2013 inclusive; Island Shangri-La Hong Kong – 18 March to 24 March 2013 inclusive; Shangri-La Paris – 5-6 October 2012 inclusive, 28 December 2012 to 1 January 2013 inclusive, and 21-22 January 2013 inclusive, Shangri-La Tokyo 10-15 October 2012 inclusive. This offer is not valid for groups or conventions and may not be combined with any other offer. US$500 credit will be deducted at time of check-out from the Centurion member's bill and no refund will be given to any unused portion of the credit. Offer is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Payment for the reservation must be made with a Centurion Card under the member's name. Offer is valid for new bookings only. Credit cannot be used towards purchases at the Shangri-La Gift Shops. Normal hotel cancellation policies will apply according to the booking conditions. Certain restrictions apply. Only one credit per stay. Back to back bookings are considered one stay.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 4:36 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Tried to book this one but this offer is not opened to Canadians, probably not to Americans either. I guess it's too easy for us to take advantage of it.

Anyways, thanks ysb41 for posting this here.

Originally Posted by ysb41
another £500 credit mentioned in the email:

The Setai Fifth Avenue, New York
This exclusive offer is valid for bookings and stays between 1 October 2012 and 28 February 2013 inclusive. Stays must be completed by 28 February 2013. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance through Centurion Travel Service prior to arrival. The US$500 credit is to be spent on one hotel stay. Blackout dates apply: 2-5 November 2012, 1-8 December 2012, 31 December 2012 to 1 January 2013. This offer is not valid for groups or conventions and may not be combined with any other offer. US$500 credit will be deducted at time of check-out from the Centurion member's bill and no refund will be given to any unused portion of the credit. Offer is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Payment for the reservation must be made with a Centurion Card under the member's name. Offer is valid for new bookings only. Normal hotel cancellation policies will apply according to the booking conditions. Certain restrictions apply. Only one credit per stay. Back to back bookings are considered one stay.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:59 am

Programs: CENTURION, SPG-Gold, HH-Diamond, ANA-SFC, JAL-JGC, MX-Diamond, LHW Access, CLUB 5C, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by DUflyer
Yes, I got it in Australia, but only 8 different Shangri La properties available.
Paris, Vancouver, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Maldives, Singapore, Tokyo.

What are the other 4 properties available in the UK?

I want a 5k Hermes gift card too! The annual fee in Australia is the highest in the world (>5k US$) and we never get any of these fancy gifts.
Hi all,

I got it in Japan today. 9 different Shangri-La properties available! ( + Sydney )

thanks,
masahiro
Old Oct 24, 2012, 9:13 am

Programs: AA UA DL AS CXDM JL NH Hilton Hyatt Marriott SPG IHG
Got it (the $500 credit for stay at Shangri-la etc.) last month for my ICC Centurion card via email!
Old Nov 4, 2012, 4:54 am

Can someone kindly remind of a UK offer I've mislaid. It's for a £1000 discount at a jewellers in London. I can't remember if it was a mailer or an add-on to an evening event in the booklet. I think it's valid until the end of December.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 5:51 am

Originally Posted by garethmorgan
Can someone kindly remind of a UK offer I've mislaid. It's for a £1000 discount at a jewellers in London. I can't remember if it was a mailer or an add-on to an evening event in the booklet. I think it's valid until the end of December.
Boodles if memory serves.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 6:38 am

... and, of course, wife finds it ten minutes later. Leviev.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by Ozchinois
Not sure if someone else has already posted it, there's the $1000 per couple discount for Eastern and Orient Express and the Royal Scotsman from memory. Expires either March or June next year.
This would be great. I would love to use this, but haven't gotten the offer.

Do you have any specific details? Perhaps I can call ask ask about it.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 8:39 pm

Programs: Amex Personal Centurion, Amex Business Centurion(cancelled), Merril+, CitiGold, JP Morgan Palladium
Does anyone know if US Centurion cardholders received any "gifts" this year?? Last few years have seen diminishing "perks" for Centurion cardholders...
Old Nov 19, 2012, 11:02 am
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DMDortho
Does anyone know if US Centurion cardholders received any "gifts" this year?? Last few years have seen diminishing "perks" for Centurion cardholders...
It's been pretty quiet. I don't think we received anything besides a couple Las Vegas weekend promotions, for the Wynn and Aria. (We enjoyed them both, they were great...) No actual tangible gifts at all.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 12:07 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP 75K, Delta Plat, Bonvoy Ambasador, Hilton diamond.
There ware at least 3 WoW promos for US centurions. 2 free nights at certain Oberoi properties in India being the latest. Then there was also the free night @ two different Shangri La properties in Asia. Wynn promotion...2 nights...

That's what got sent my way this year anyway.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 4:49 pm

Programs: AC*75K, Amex Centurion, Marriott Platinum Elite, All Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Not really a gift unless you call in to get it but two recently for CDN cents:

1. Free special screening of Twilight 2.
2. Free cocktail and canape reception at a steak house including Dom Rose .
Old Nov 19, 2012, 8:18 pm

Programs: Amex Cent, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by makemoretospendmore
Not really a gift unless you call in to get it but two recently for CDN cents:

1. Free special screening of Twilight 2.
2. Free cocktail and canape reception at a steak house including Dom Rose .
... both in Toronto, not much use to us Wet Coasters...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.