Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report Centurion "WOW" Offers, Invites, Gifts

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2012, 8:10 am

Programs: FB Plat, CX Diamond, TK Elite *G, EK Gold, EY Silv, Amex Cent, R&C 5C, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Avis PC
Originally Posted by makemoretospendmore
Finally got around to opening the mail and found a comp night offer for Fairmont/Raffles to be used by August 2012. The voucher states, "This offer is by invitation only to American Express Centurion members who have been selected to receive this offer and is non-transferrable". You still get FHR and FPC Platinum benefits with use of the voucher which is different from the FPC free night certs.

Will use it for our stay in Maui for which we were using a suite upgrade cert. The way it looks, it will have a value of about $600USD for that particular stay. It will get me to sway a few other nights away from a competing property that we were going to visit, however, so they'll still come out ahead!
Last edition of the French Centurion magazine states that French Cent cardholders are eligible for a free night at a Raffles property until Aug, 31st. It seems that it applies to all French Centurion card holders.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 9:26 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by makemoretospendmore
Finally got around to opening the mail and found a comp night offer for Fairmont/Raffles to be used by August 2012. The voucher states, "This offer is by invitation only to American Express Centurion members who have been selected to receive this offer and is non-transferrable". You still get FHR and FPC Platinum benefits with use of the voucher which is different from the FPC free night certs.

Will use it for our stay in Maui for which we were using a suite upgrade cert. The way it looks, it will have a value of about $600USD for that particular stay. It will get me to sway a few other nights away from a competing property that we were going to visit, however, so they'll still come out ahead!
I received this too...

Be aware that not all Fairmonts are participating. I was going to use it in Singapore but they are not included in the offer. I don't know who else is or isn't participating.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 10:06 am

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Originally Posted by tyberius
I received this too...

Be aware that not all Fairmonts are participating. I was going to use it in Singapore but they are not included in the offer. I don't know who else is or isn't participating.
Use it in Singapore Raffles. Much nicer than Singapore Fairmont!
Old Mar 27, 2012, 11:29 am
H99

Programs: centurion
I used it at the Plaza in NY. Nice stay, wouldn't pay to stay there however. Received $100 food credit, checked in at midday, out at 4pm next day, I was going to NY anyway so a very useful one for me
Old Mar 27, 2012, 8:25 pm

Programs: AC*75K, Amex Centurion, Marriott Platinum Elite, All Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by parpar22
Not sure if this is the correct place but with centurion you are granted Delta Platinum status. By logging int your delta account you can go and choose as special bonus gift for achieving platinum. Those choices are

- a free silver median status to gift
- 200 delta gift card
-200 tiffany gift card
-20,000 bonus miles
-Upgrade Certificates
-Skyclub passes

I was unsure if everyone knew about this secret amenity. Worth at least 200 or whatever a free medallion status is worth. It would be a shame to not take advantage of this. I know I did not my first year. But now I get it on my main card and supp cards.
Anything for us Canadian Cents as Delta Gold?
Old May 22, 2012, 7:59 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Today, I got an email for USD500 resort credit for ARIA Las Vegas for minimum 1 night stay. I think some US members got this already. But as a Canadian member, this is the first time I received this offer.

Only valid between May 22 and Aug 31, 2012.

Not a big fan of Vegas. I think I'm going to pass on this one.
Old May 22, 2012, 8:02 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jarusoba
Today, I got an email for USD500 resort credit for ARIA Las Vegas for minimum 1 night stay. I think some US members got this already. But as a Canadian member, this is the first time I received this offer.

Yeah, we got a deal that was similar: special nightly rate at Aria (I think it was ~$150) and $500 resort credit. So we used the $500 to pay for the room itself AND spa treatments. :-) Incidentally, having been to a few spas in Vegas, I found the Aria to be one of the best... I'd go back in a minute.

Thanks for sharing this.
Old May 22, 2012, 8:15 pm

Programs: AC*75K, Amex Centurion, Marriott Platinum Elite, All Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond

Got this email today also. Have a trip at end of June but already booked the MO for the buy 2 get 1 offer, auto cent upgrade, plus $200 F/B credit, along with free breakfast from FHR.

Plan to be back in the fall, but offer only good until end of Aug . May have to go again in the summer haha.
Old May 22, 2012, 10:53 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
Reading up on these offers makes me really hope i get an invite soon, just about to cross the "old" threshold so just crossing the fingers now
Old May 23, 2012, 7:01 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Today, I got an email for USD500 resort credit for ARIA Las Vegas .
Extensive discussion in this thread, starting at post 162:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...q4-2010-a.html

It does seem to be established that this offer is not intended for USA cardholders.
Old May 23, 2012, 11:38 am
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mia
It does seem to be established that this offer is not intended for USA cardholders.
Which is odd, since we're based in L.A. and definitely received (and redeemed) the offer.
Old May 23, 2012, 11:43 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by pnoeric
... definitely received (and redeemed) the offer.
Indeed there are a few USA members reporting success, but now American Express and the hotel are taking the position that the USA offer has expired.
Old May 23, 2012, 12:42 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mia
Indeed there are a few USA members reporting success, but now American Express and the hotel are taking the position that the USA offer has expired.
Aha, gotcha.
Old May 25, 2012, 4:55 pm

Programs: Centurion, Lan Platinum, ANA Mileage Club, HHonors D, SPG G
Planning on quitting my ...... banker operations job and hiding out for the rest of the year... came across a few hotel offers, which, you have to call the Centurion line to redeem.. Transparency is the worst part about centurion as you are never fully in the know of all offers available. Always have to phone up and ask. i absolutely loathe that. there's no reason they cant put everything on the website. Anyway on to the offers:

BANYAN TREE + ANGSANA 1 COMP NIGHT FOR EVERY PAID NIGHT

- They've run this promo every year for the past three, four years

- Comped night for every paid night

- can roll over (i.e. stay 6 pay 3)

- applicable to all Banyan and Angsana Resorts

- Free breakfast on paid nights only (Nickel and dime much??)

- If booking resort in Thailand, comp 90 min massage for 2nd person after 1st person pays

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jumeirah Hotels

This offer I like... replaces the whittling away of the previous Mandarin Oriental Benefits quite well. just going to copy and paste the .pdf I got from Amex.

Jumeriah Hotels & Resorts
STAY DIFFERENT TM with Jumeirah.
AMERICAN EXPRESS CENTURION BRAND OFFER 2012
Offers are valid for new bookings from 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012 for stays to 31 March 2013 inclusive, blackout dates may apply.

Dubai / Maldives Resorts · *Jumeirah Beach Hotel *Madinat Jumeirah (Al Qasr o Mina, A’Salam o Dar, Al Masyaf) Jumeirah DhevanafushiJumeirah Vitavelli
Pay 2 Stay 3 Breakfast included Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in US$250 Resort Credit on spa services and food & beverage (except for Madinat Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Hotel during Summer seasonn 15th Jun – 15th Sep)

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Pay 2 Stay 3 Breakfast included Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in Centurion Talise Ottoman Experience (3 Hours) $385 value Treatments per room, per stay.

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray – Royal Residences (Lagoon Residences, Oceanfront Residences)
Pay 3 Stay 4 Breakfast included Centurion Talise Ottoman Experience (3 Hours) $385 value Treatments per room, per stay.

Burj Al Arab (One-bedroom deluxe suites, One-bedroom panoramic suites, Two-bedroom suites)
Pay 3 Stay 4 Breakfast included Round-trip luxury airport transfers US$250 Resort Credit on spa services and food & beverage Once per stay

Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa, Mallorca
Pay 2 Stay 3 Breakfast included Guaranteed room upgrade to next categpry up to Junior Suite complimentary access and 20% discount on Talise Spa Experience Complimentary parking during stay

City Hotels - Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel -
Jumeirah Emirates Towers -
Jumeirah Himalayas Shanghai -
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers

Pay 1 Stay 2 Breakfast included (Continental for Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel)

Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in (Guaranteed Suite upgrade at Jumeirah Himalayas Shanghai)

Jumeirah Frankfurt

Pay 1 Stay 2 Breakfast included Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in $50 Spa credit for the Talise Spa once per room per stay

Jumeirah Creekside, Dubai
Pay 2 Stay 3 Breakfast included Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in **For stays 1 or 2 nights Breakfast included Guaranteed upgrade 4 hours late check-out on complimentary

Jumeirah Carlton Tower London
Pay 2 Stay 3 Full English breakfast included Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in

Jumeirah Essex House, New York
Pay 2 Stay 3 Continental breakfast included Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in

Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome
Pay 2 Stay 3 Breakfast included Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in 20% Spa Discount
Old May 26, 2012, 1:18 am

Originally Posted by chinatown

Jumeirah Hotels

This offer I like... replaces the whittling away of the previous Mandarin Oriental Benefits quite well. just going to copy and paste the .pdf I got from Amex.

STAY DIFFERENT TM with Jumeirah.
AMERICAN EXPRESS CENTURION BRAND OFFER 2012
Offers are valid for new bookings from 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012 for stays to 31 March 2013 inclusive, blackout dates may apply.

Jumeirah Carlton Tower London
Pay 2 Stay 3 Full English breakfast included Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in
Thanks for posting this. We're planning a long weekend in London this autumn (after the Olympics crowds clear out) and this would suit the bill. Is there a Promo code that one can use on the hotel website to check availability and rates?

I find it really frustrating that these offers are not published either via email or on the website. I've just scoured the Centurion website and cannot find this.

Thank goodness for FT, but it's really unfortunate that the offers aren't easily found via AmEx channels.

Susan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.