Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2016, 7:05 am

I have offers for the CANADIAN American Express cards listed below. Contact me by private message with an email to receive the offer detail$.

NOTE: As per the offer terms & conditions, the additional bonus is only available for applications approved by June 29, 2016.

The American Express AIR MILES Platinum Credit Card
  • Earn 2,000 Bonus AIR MILES reward miles through this referral offer. Earn 2,000 reward miles when you make $500 in purchases within your first three months of Cardmembership.
  • Earn 1 reward mile for every $10 in Card purchases at AIR MILES Sponsors
  • Earn 1 reward mile for every $10 in Card purchases at other eligible stand-alone grocery stores, gas stations, and drugstores in Canada
  • Earn 1 reward mile for every $15 in Card purchases everywhere else
  • $65 annual fee waived for the first year

Apply for The Platinum Card:
  • Earn our Platinum Card points offer of 75,000 bonus Membership Rewards points through this referral offer when you make $1,000 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership.
  • Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide including the Platinum Lounge Benefit, the Airport Club Program and Priority Pass
  • Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every dollar in purchases charged to your Platinum Card
  • Extensive travel benefits, including a $200 Annual Travel Credit

Apply for The Business Platinum Card from American Express
  • Earn 75,000 bonus Membership Rewards points through this referral offer when you charge $5,000 in purchases to your Card in the first 3 months of Cardmembership
  • Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every $1 in eligible purchases charged to your Card.
  • Transfer your points, at no charge, to many frequent flyer and other loyalty programs including 1:1 to Aeroplan and Avios.
  • Access to over 850 lounges around the world.
  • Extras at over 825 world-class properties in the Fine Hotels & Resorts Program.

Apply for American Express Business Gold Rewards Card
  • Earn 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards points through this referral offer when you charge $5,000 in purchases to your Card in the first 3 months of Cardmembership. Plus, you pay no annual fee for the first year!
  • Earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card. Plus, you can earn 1 extra point for every $1 in eligible purchases charged to the Card at 3 suppliers you pick from a list of select American Express merchants in Canada. You can earn up to a maximum of 250,000 extra points in each calendar year1.
  • Transfer your points, at no charge, to many frequent flyer and other loyalty programs including 1:1 to Aeroplan and Avios.

Apply for American Express Gold Rewards Card
  • Earn our Gold Rewards Card points offer of 25,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points through this referral offer when you charge $1,500 in purchases to your Card in the first three months of Cardmembership –enough to redeem for a round trip flight almost anywhere in North America. Offer subject to change at any time. Plus, you pay no annual fee for the first year!
  • Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada.
  • Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
  • Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
  • Travel whenever, wherever, however you like with TripFlex rewards
  • Transfer your points one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
  • Travel Insurances and Services that can give you the peace of mind to experience all of the adventures ahead of you.
Old May 26, 2016, 7:08 am

Hi. I have several referral offers for the Amex Hilton Honors card. Please message me if interested, thanks!!!

50,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points after they spend $750 in purchases on the Card within their first 3 months of Card Membership.†

Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.

50,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points
You can get 50,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points after you spend $750 on purchases on your Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership starting from the date your account is approved. In rare instances, your period to spend $750 may be shorter than 3 months if there is a delay in receiving your Card. Also, purchases may fall outside of the 3 month period in some cases, such as a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction. (For example, if you buy goods online, the purchase date may be the date the goods are shipped). Purchases to meet the spend requirement of this offer include those made by both the Basic and Additional Card Members on the Card Account. Purchases to meet the spend requirement of this offer do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchase of travelers checks, purchase or reloading of prepaid cards, or other cash equivalents. Hilton HHonors Bonus Points will be credited to your Hilton HHonors account 6 – 8 weeks after the spend requirement has been reached. Additional Card Members are not eligible to receive this offer. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification; for more information, visit HHonors.com/terms. For questions regarding your Card account, please call the number on the back of your Card.

If your application is not received by 10/01/2017, you will not be eligible for the 50,000 Bonus Points offer and the friend who referred you may not receive the Referral Bonus even if your application is approved. American Express reserves the right to modify or revoke offer at any time.
Old May 26, 2016, 10:40 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Airmiles, RBC Rewards, British Airways Avios, American Airlines Aadvantage
I can offer an extra 25,000 bonus for the PERSONAL AMEX PLATINUM for Canadians (50,000 + 25,000 bonus = 75,000 for signing up)

The Platinum Card
•75,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend 1,000 in the first three months
•Priority pass for lounge access for you and a guest
•Lounge access to Amex Lounge and Delta Lounges
•$200 annual travel credit
•Gold Elite tier membership with Starwood, Hilton, Carlson, Hertz
•$699 fee per year

PICK ME....PICK ME! I could really use the extra points. I'm a lone wolf

Looking for my very first REFERRAL - THANK YOU!

Last edited by pmich; May 28, 2016 at 6:51 pm
Old May 27, 2016, 9:31 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, SPG, Delta Skymiles, Chase Ultimate Rewards, American Airlines
USA Offer

I can offer the following, please pm me so I can send link.

Hilton HHonors Surpass Card

-100,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points after they spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within their first 3 months of Card Membership.

Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card

-25,000 Starpoints after they use their new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months

Gold Delta Skymiles Card

-30,000 bonus miles after they use their new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after they make a Delta purchase with their new Card within the first 3 months.
Old May 28, 2016, 6:04 pm

USA offers

Please PM me SPG referrals

Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card

25,000 Starpoints after $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. $0 annual fee, $95 thereafter.

Thanks
Old May 31, 2016, 8:22 pm
rev

I get an email when I get PMed so I should be able to get an instant link back to you fairly quickly.

Still have the maximum amount of referrals for this one, so I could use a little help!

US Amex SPG Personal

25,000 Starwood points for $3k spend in 3 months
$95 fee waived first year

CLICK HERE to PM me, and thank you!^
Old Jun 1, 2016, 8:42 am

PM me for :

CANADIAN American Express ,Amex,referrals for the following cards in Canada.

American Express Business Gold Rewards Card
- 40,000 Membership Rewards points (30,000 for non-referral) after $5000 spend in the first 3 months
- $250 annual fee( 1st year waived)

American Express Gold Rewards Card
- 25,000 Membership Rewards points after $1,500 spend in the first 3 months
- $150 annual fee(1st year waived)

The Platinum Card from American Express

- 60,000 Membership Rewards points (50,000 for non-referral) after $1000 spend in the first 3 months
- $699 fee annual fee

The Business Platinum Card from American Express

- 75,000 Membership Rewards points (40,000 for non-referral) after $5000 spend in the first 3 months
- $399 fee annual fee

Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express

- 20,000 Starpoints enough for up to 6 free nights after $500 spend in the first 3 months
- $120 annual fee

Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express

- 20,000 Starpoints enough for up to 6 free nights after $1000 spend in the first 3 months
- $150 annual fee

Last edited by jubberly; Jun 30, 2016 at 7:25 pm Reason: change in bonus amount
Old Jun 1, 2016, 9:46 am

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
UK Amex Referrals

I am happy to refer anyone for the following UK Amex cards. PM me and I will send you a referral link

The Platinum Card
•35,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•Priority pass for lounge access for you and a guest
•Elite tier membership with Starwood , Accor, Carlson, Hertz and Avis
•£450 fee per year

The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
•22,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent directly with airlines
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every equivalent £1 spent in a foreign currency
•Two additional Membership Rewards points for virtually every £1 spent at amextravel.co.uk
•Two complimentary airport VIP lounge passes every year
•Fee free for first year and then £140 fee per year

The American Express Card
•2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
•Earn one points for virtually every £1 spent
•Fee £60 per year

British Airways American Express Premium Plus Card
•26,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
•Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
•1.5 avios per £
•3 avios per £ on BA Spend
•£195 fee per year

British Airways American Express Card
•10,000 Avios when you spend £500 in the first three months
•Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months
•1 avios per £
•Fee free

Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards Card
•4,500 Avios
•No foreign transaction fees
•Flight Upgrade Voucher when your spend reaches £7,000 in a year
•0% on balance transfers for 30 months and purchases for 12 months† (balances transferred within the first 90 days, 3% fee applies)
•Double Avios for 6 months with your American Express® Card
•£24 per year
•*****Please note that the referral email for the Lloyds card can take up to 7 days!!****

Any questions please let me know.
Old Jun 1, 2016, 10:40 am

Thumbs up Canadian Amex portfolio

Important: AMEX is changing their terms and conditions and the below mentioned referral bonuses (for people like me) are only valid until June 29th, 2016. Send me a PM, lets help each other out.

Why me: I have numerous alerts setup so as soon as you send me a message, i'll reply instantaneously. I'll also be there to answer any questions you have about some of the features or highlighted items about the cards.

How the process works: Send me a PM with your first name, and the card(s) you wish to apply for. I'll reply instantaneously with a URL you can use to apply for the card(s). Once you get approved and have met the minimum spend on your card(s), the points (including the bonus) will get posted to your Amex account.

What's in it for you: Firstly, you get the bonus points, secondly, you get to contact me anytime you want to have your questions answered (about card features, certain benefits etc; I just might save you time from Googling that information).
And finally, just send me a PM, lets talk; I don't mind throwing in a few extra goodies/tips/tricks to make it worth your while.

Whats in it for me: I get referral points, so once you get approved and hit the minimum spend, I get some points, and thats the only reason I do this. I don't have any other hidden agenda behind this; just points, plain and simple.

Canadian cards:

Card: The Platinum Card
Type: Charge (no pre-set spending limit)
Normal reward points: 50,000
Bonus points (through my referral): 25,000
You get: 50,000 + 25,000 = 75,000
Minimum spend: $1,000 within the first 3 months (you need to spend this amount to in order to get the points)
Annual fee: $699 (however, once you take the $200 travel credit and make use of other benefits such as lounge usage, Priority Pass, hotel and car rental elite status etc., it practically pays for itself.)
===============================================

Card: The Business Platinum Card
Normal reward points: 40,000
Bonus points (through my referral): 35,000
You get: 40,000 + 35,000 = 75,000
Minimum spend: $5,000 within the first 3 months (you need to spend this amount to in order to get the points)
Annual fee: $399 (tax deductible)

Card: Gold Rewards Card
Normal reward points: 25,000
Bonus points (through my referral): 0
You get: 25,000 + 0 = 25,000
Minimum spend: $1,500 within the first 3 months (you need to spend this amount to in order to get the points)
Annual fee: $150 (waived for first year; you don't pay anything for the first year)

Card: Business Gold Rewards Card
Normal reward points: 30,000
Bonus points (through my referral): 10,000
You get: 30,000 + 10,000 = 40,000
Minimum spend: $5,000 within the first 3 months (you need to spend this amount to in order to get the points)
Annual fee: $250 (waived for first year; you don't pay anything for the first year)

Card: AeroplanPlus®* Platinum Card
Normal reward points: 40,000
Bonus points (through my referral): 1,000
You get: 40,000 + 1,000 = 41,000
Minimum spend: $1,000 within the first 3 months (you need to spend this amount to in order to get the points)
Annual fee: $499 (however, once you take the 2 for 1 short-haul flight redemption and make use of other benefits such as lounge usage, Priority Pass, hotel and car rental elite status etc., it practically pays for itself.) Not to mention, this card gets your Air Canada Priority Check-in and Maple Leaf Lounge access.

Card: AeroplanPlus®* Gold Card
Normal reward points: 15,000
Bonus points (through my referral): 0
You get: 15,000 + 0 = 15,000
Minimum spend: $500 within the first 3 months (you need to spend this amount to in order to get the points)
Annual fee: $120

Thanks!
Old Jun 1, 2016, 11:05 am

Programs: Aeroplan, BONVOY GOLD
CANADIAN AMERICAN EXPRESS REFERRAL LINKS
FOR THE FOLLOWING CARDS ARE AVAILABLE:

I can answer any questions you may have and would be happy to share any tips I have for these cards.

:-: PLEASE PM, AND I'll Send a Link Immediately No personal info required :-:

AMEX Canada Personal Platinum Card
60,000 MR points after $1,000 in purchases within the first three months.
$699 annual fee, but a $200 annual travel credit
Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide.
Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.

AMEX Canada Business Platinum Card,
75,000 bonus points, Annual Fee $399
75,000 MR points after $5,000 in purchases within the first three months.
Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide. Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.

AMEX Canada BUSINESS Gold Rewards Card
40,000 bonus points and First Year Free!
40,000 MR points after $5000 in purchases within first 3 months
2 MRs/$1 spend at 3 specially-designated merchants.

AMEX Canada Personal Gold Rewards Card
25,000 bonus points and First Year Free!
25,000 MR points after $1500 in purchases within first 3 months
Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible gas, grocery and drugstores in Canada. Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible travel purchases. Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.

AMEX Canada Starwood Preferred Guest SPG Card
20,000 BONUS SPG points after $500 in purchases within first 3 months
1 SPG point/$1 spend for any purchase.

:-::-::-:PLEASE PM ME FOR LINK I will respond ASAP:-::-::-:

Last edited by coleworld; Jul 6, 2016 at 8:43 am
Old Jun 1, 2016, 11:07 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
Updated for July 1, 2016

Last edited by PointsNmiles; Jul 1, 2016 at 8:46 am
Old Jun 1, 2016, 11:21 am

USA Blue Cash Preferred - Upto $350

USA Blue Cash Preferred

Please send me a quick PM and I'll give you a direct link to the credit card - no personal information is needed at all

$150 after $1k in 3 mos
PLUS
10% back on up to $2000 in US Wireless Telephone Service Providers
Old Jun 1, 2016, 5:02 pm

I can refer to:

American Express USA:
100k/$10k Business Platinum
150/$20k Business Platinum
250k/$50k Business Platinum

80k/$8k Business Gold
75k/$5k Business Gold

50k/2k Delta Gold Personal
50k/2k Delta Gold Business
60k/2k Delta Plat Personal
60k/2k Delta Plat Business

And more

Lifetime restrictions apply. PM for info
Old Jun 1, 2016, 6:39 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, SPG, Delta Skymiles, Chase Ultimate Rewards, American Airlines
USA Referral Offers

Just received the updated offer for the Delta Gold Skymiles. Spend $2k and receive 50,000 mile bonus! Almost double the normal 30k. PM for info.
Old Jun 1, 2016, 8:28 pm

Referral Offer

Hey everyone!

Long time lurker and decided to help out.

I can refer a link for 50,000 Delta SkyMiles by signing up for the Delta Gold Card.

50,000 bonus miles after you use your card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new card within the first 3 months.

Just need PM of first name and email you want the referral link sent to.

I've had this card for a year and love the perks!

Offer ends 07/06/2016.

Last edited by ToThe800s; Jun 1, 2016 at 8:29 pm Reason: added PM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.