Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2012, 6:51 pm

Programs: BA Silver, EK Silver, VS Gold Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold,
SPG AMEX Business Card Referral Question

So with the new 30k points being offered I already had the SPG Amex. I wanted to get the business card and applied online.

Now I wanted to Refer the Business card to other people that want to get it. I can find the refer a friend links for the personal cards on their website. Is there a place to Refer people for this card?

Thanks
Old Aug 14, 2012, 7:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hertz Pres. Circle, HHonors Diamond
I found this link that seems to allow you to refer both the personal and business SPG AMEX cards. I don't have either cards yet, but it looks like you login to your account and I assume it will allow you to refer people there.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 8:03 pm

Programs: BA Silver, EK Silver, VS Gold Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold,
Thanks for the link. It works perfectly.
Let me know if you need any of the cards.

If any one else needs the SPG Business card referral let me know
Shoot me a PM with your name and email.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 9:11 am

A

Hello.

I am happy to refer anyone for:

1. Amex plat with 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after spending $2,000 in 3 months.

OR

2. Amex SPG with 30,000 bonus Starpoints®, 10,000 bonus Starpoints after first purchase, then 20,000 bonus Starpoints after spending $5,000 in the first 6 months.

Please PM me your name and e-mail address if interested. Cheers!
Old Aug 15, 2012, 9:16 am

I can refer anyone for these US offers:

- Premier Rewards Gold: 25,000 points + first year free
- Platinum: 50,000 points + $200 Incidental Airline Fee Credit
- Business Platinum: 50,000 points + $200 Incidental Airline Fee Credit
- SPG Personal: 30,000 + 5,000 + first year free

I can even teach you how to take advantage of the many Platinum credits, up to $750 worth!

Shoot me a PM with your name and email, I'll get it on my phone and send you a referral immediately.

Thanks!
Old Aug 15, 2012, 9:53 am
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator observation

If you believe that a post is inappropriate use the Alert icon in the lower left corner of that post and report it to the moderator. Do not reply or discuss it in the thread. The moderator will not necessarily engage in a discussion of the post, but it will be examined.

At this stage there is no need to report the preceding post. I will review the thread as time permits and act as necessary.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 10:30 am
mia
Original Poster

Revised posting guidelines

FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing is to be offered for sale or conditioned on an exchange of money or barter.
American Express conducts campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants. This is the only thread in this forum where referral offers are permitted. Do not offer to refer in replies to other threads.
  1. Post a full description of the offer (card nationality, type, spend requirement, bonus points).
  2. Do not post referral application links in any Flyertalk post. Such links will be removed.
  3. Do not post your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
  4. Do not post the same offer(s) more than once per calendar month. If a new or revised offer becomes available during the month you may post again, but please also click the Alert icon on your earlier post and the moderator will remove it to avoid confusion.

If your account qualifies you may also mention referrals in your Flyertalk Signature. Referral links are permitted in Signatures. See the requirements here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#q79

If you have questions or concerns please click the triangular link in the lower left corner of this post. Please do not post a reply to the thread.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 11:59 am
mia
Original Poster

Moderator action

Discussion of problem submitting an application using existing customer profile has been transferred:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...lems-here.html
Old Aug 15, 2012, 12:09 pm

Programs: BA GfL
Originally Posted by mia
Discussion of problem submitting an application using existing customer profile has been transferred:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...lems-here.html
Thanks!
Old Aug 16, 2012, 10:57 pm

Hello, I am going to apply for another SPG amex personal card (30k bonus after 5k spend in 6 months), if someone is applying for a business SPG amex and wants to swap referrals PM me and we can make arrangements! Thanks-

Last edited by hook13; Aug 17, 2012 at 10:39 am Reason: Specify card brand
Old Aug 17, 2012, 2:44 pm

I have both SPG cards (biz and personal). If anybody would be willing to let me refer them, I would very much appreciate it. Please send me a PM. Thanks.

Last edited by mia; Aug 17, 2012 at 3:10 pm Reason: Specify card brand
Old Aug 19, 2012, 3:02 am

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Looks like the amex spg referral bonus is US only. I have a UK amex spg and cannot find such a referral bonus.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 11:59 am

I have a SPG Business Amex card and would like to exchange referrals with someone who has a Personal SPG Amex. Is there a place that allows FTers to do referal exchanges?

And thanks for all the good info!

ray
Old Aug 19, 2012, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by raygromer
I have a SPG Business Amex card and would like to exchange referrals with someone who has a Personal SPG Amex. Is there a place that allows FTers to do referal exchanges?

And thanks for all the good info!

ray
I would be happy to exchange referrals with you. Your account is set to not receive PMs, however, so you will need to change that setting so we can exchange info. Thanks and take care.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 10:42 pm

this is for Canadians only

Amex Gold Reward card, first year free with $500 spend in the first 3 months and normally you will only 15000 bonus points, but now with my referral you will get 30000 points

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.