Go Back   > > >
  Wikipost is Locked   Hide Wikipost
Old Sep 22, 16, 10:43 am   -   Wikipost
FlyerTalk Forums Thread Wiki: American Express Referral Offers (Read Wiki before posting).
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: mia
Wiki Link
American Express conducts campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants. This is the only thread in this forum where referral offers are permitted. Do not offer to refer in replies to other threads. Posts which do not conform to these rules will be removed or edited without notice.

Please offer referrals only for cards issued by American Express. To offer referrals for other cards, use the thread in the Credit Card Programs forum.
  1. Post a full description of the offer (card nationality, type, spend requirement, bonus points).
  2. Do not include referral application links in any Flyertalk post.
  3. Do not include your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
  4. Do not post the same offer(s) more than once per calendar month. If a new or revised offer becomes available during the month you may post again, but please also click the Alert icon on your earlier post and the moderator will remove it to avoid confusion.
Print Wikipost

Old Apr 1, 17, 6:23 am   #1
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan Black, Hilton Honors Gold, Mlife Pearl
Canada - Time to Spring for an Amex?

I can offer referrals for these
Canadian Amex cards
, which all provide American Express Membership Rewards points. These can be used for statement credits or transferred to airline or hotel points, including
1 to 1 transfers to Aeroplan!

I don't need your personal information (not even your name or e-mail address). Simply PM me (by clicking my username on the left) and I will send you a secure link generated by Amex Canada, usually within minutes!

The Business Platinum Card
Sign-up Bonus: 75,000points through my referral (vs. 40,000 through Amex website)
Minimum Spend: $5,000 in the first 3 months of card membership
Annual Fee: $399
Points Earned for Purchases: 1.25 points for each dollar spent
Other Perks: SPG Gold Status and Airport Lounge Access (including Centurion lounges)

The Platinum Card
Sign-up Bonus: 60,000 points through my referral (vs. 50,000 through Amex website)
Minimum Spend: $3,000 in the first 3 months of card membership
Annual Fee: $699, but includes a $200 travel credit per calendar year
Points Earned for Purchases: 1.25 points for each dollar spent
Other Perks: SPG Gold Status, Hilton Honors Gold Status and Airport Lounge Access (including Centurion lounges)

Business Gold Rewards Card

Sign-up Bonus: 40,000 points through my referral (vs. 30,000 through Amex website)
Minimum Spend: $5,000 in the first 3 months of card membership
Annual Fee: $250 (1st year free)
Points Earned for Purchases: 2 points for each dollar spent at 3 designated merchants (including Plastiq) & 1 point for each dollar spent elsewhere

Gold Rewards Card

Sign-up Bonus: 30,000 points through my referral (25,000 + an additional 5,000 if you add a Supplementary Card to your account at the time of online application) vs. 25,000 through Amex website
Minimum Spend: $1,500 in the first 3 months of card membership
Annual Fee: $150 (1st year free)
Points Earned for Purchases: 2 points for each dollar spent on travel and at gas, grocery and drug stores and 1 point for each dollar spent elsewhere

Why use a referral link? You will generally get more bonus points if you apply through a referral link than by applying directly from the American Express website. If you use my links, I also get bonus points for referring you. So, we both win.

Why choose me? -
So I can earn enough points to take my Mom to Vegas for her 80th Birthday...her idea, not mine
Attached Images

Low Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 17, 11:59 am   #2

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG GOLD, MARRIOTT GOLD
CANADIAN
AMERICAN EXPRESS REFERRAL LINKS
FOR THE FOLLOWING CARDS ARE AVAILABLE:

I can answer any questions you may have and would be happy to share any tips I have for these cards.

PLEASE PM, AND I'll Send a Link Immediately No personal info required

AMEX Canada Personal Platinum Card
60,000 MR points after $3,000 in purchases within the first three months.
$699 annual fee, but receive a $200 annual travel credit...
Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide.
Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.

AMEX Canada Business Platinum Card,
75,000 bonus points Annual Fee $399
75,000 MR points after $5,000 in purchases within the first three months.
Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide. Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.

AMEX Canada BUSINESS Gold Rewards Card
40,000 bonus points and First Year Free!
40,000 MR points after $5000 in purchases within first 3 months
2 MRs/$1 spend at 3 specially-designated merchants.

AMEX Canada Personal Gold Rewards Card
25,000 bonus points and First Year Free!
25,000 MR points after $1500 in purchases within first 3 months
Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible gas, grocery and drugstores in Canada. Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible travel purchases. Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.

AMEX Canada Starwood Preferred Guest SPG Card
20,000 BONUS SPG points after $1500 in purchases within first 3 months
1 SPG point/$1 spend for any purchase.

PLEASE PM ME FOR LINK I will respond ASAP, no email required

Last edited by coleworld; Apr 1, 17 at 12:05 pm
coleworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 17, 3:10 pm   #3

UK Amex Preferred Referrer

Please PM me for a referral link for the following two UK AMEX cards.
I monitor my mails all the time (even when I appear to be offline in the forum) so send me your message and I will reply within seconds!

The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
  • Earn 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership.
  • That’s enough for return flights from London to Marrakech and over 100 other destinations, including Paris, Milan or Lanzarote. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
  • Transfer your points to 15 of the world's major frequent flyer programmes including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Iberia.
  • Earn 1 Membership Reward point for virtually every full £1 spent on your Card.
  • Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally.
  • Travel and shopping protection included when paying with your Card.
  • Up to $75 hotel credit and room upgrade when booking a minimum two consecutive night stay with Amex Travel. Available at over 350 hotels globally.
  • Annual fee: £0 for 1st Year (£140 from Year 2)

The Platinum Card
  • Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend £2,000 within the first three months of Cardmembership.
  • Unlimited access to over 1,000 airport VIP lounges in 83 countries around the world.
  • Comprehensive travel insurance benefits for you, your immediate family, your Supplementary Cardmembers and their immediate family, from the moment you book with your Card.
  • Dedicated Platinum Travel and Concierge services to take care of travel plans, tickets or dinner reservations.
  • Points are redeemable for a wide range of products, vouchers, experiences, travel and hotel stays – visit membershiprewards.co.uk for more information. Terms, taxes fees and charges apply.
  • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for virtually every full £1 spent.
  • Annual fee: £450
trickybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 17, 4:15 pm   #4

Programs: Paying student debt and traveling when i can
AMEX USA

Delta Gold Business - 40k, $50 credit, $1k spend - Apply by 5/24/17

SPG personal - 25k, $3k spend
SPG Business - 25k, $5k spend

Amex plat personal - 60k, $3k spend
Amex gold rewards business - 50k, $5k spend (no AF first yr)
Amex everyday - 15k, $1k, no AF.

Last edited by odin99; Apr 15, 17 at 9:57 pm
odin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 17, 9:00 pm   #5

Hi,I'd be ever so grateful if you would PM me(no personal information required) .I can provide CANADIAN American Express ,Amex,referral links for the following cards in Canada.

The Business Platinum Card from American Express

- 75,000 Membership Rewards points (40,000 for non-referral) after $5000 spend in the first 3 months
- $399 annual fee

The Platinum Card from American Express

- 60,000 Membership Rewards points (50,000 for non-referral) after $3000 spend in the first 3 months
- $699 fee annual fee

American Express Business Gold Rewards Card
- 40,000 Membership Rewards points (30,000 for non-referral) after $5000 spend in the first 3 months
- $250 annual fee( 1st year waived)

American Express Gold Rewards Card
- 25,000 Membership Rewards points after $1,500 spend in the first 3 months
and an additional 5,000 Membership Rewards points for one approved Supplementary Card added to your account at time of online application
- $150 annual fee(1st year waived)

The Starwood Preferred SPG Card(Personal or Business)
20,000 points after $1500 min spend for Personal / $1000 for Business in the first 3 months.

Last edited by jubberly; Apr 9, 17 at 12:04 pm Reason: clarity
jubberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 17, 6:52 pm   #6

Programs: Skymiles
Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
  • 40,000 Delta Skymiles after $1,000 spend in the first 3 months.
  • $50 statement credit after a Delta purchase
  • First year Waived, $95 Annual Fee after first year

skyhighfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 17, 8:21 pm   #7

USA Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express

35,000 Starpoint Signup Bonus if you apply by April 5, 2017

• 25,000 Bonus Starpoints after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
  • 10,000 Extra Starpoints after you make an additional $2,000 in purchases within the first 6 months.
  • $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95

PM me and I'll send you a link ASAP!
pallhedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 17, 10:11 pm   #8

Programs: Aeroplan Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott
AMEX Canada Referrals: 75k welcome bonus for Business Plat!!!

To apply for any of the following great amex cards, please PM me and I will send you the referral links.
**********I will get back to you in 2 minutes**********
Thank you for your support

AMEX Canada Platinum Card, 60,000 bonus points and $200 travel credit
  • 60,000 MR points after $3,000 in purchases within the first three months.
  • Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide. Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.
  • Extensive travel benefits, including a $200 Annual Travel Credit ($400 over 12 months period).
AMEX Canada Business Platinum Card, 75,000 bonus points, Annual Fee $399
  • 75,000 MR points after $5,000 in purchases within the first three months.
  • Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide. Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.
  • Extensive travel benefits.

AMEX Canada BUSINESS Gold Rewards Card, 40,000 bonus points and First Year Free!
  • 40,000 MR points after $5000 in purchases within first 3 months
  • 2 MRs/$1 spend at 3 specially-designated merchants.
  • Transfer your points to Aeroplan and BA Avios 1:1.
  • Free Out of province emergency medical insurance and other travel insurances for you and your family.
  • First Year Free is in the Terms and Conditions and Privacy. You can see it after you started the application.
  • let me know if you have dificulties to achieve the $5000 spend. I have a little trick for getting around it.
AMEX Canada SPG card, 20,000 bonus points, good for up to 5 free nights!
  • 20,000 MR points after $500 in purchases within first 3 months
  • 1 SPG point/$1 spend for any purchase.
  • Receive a Free Weekend Night Award when you reach $40,000 in purchases each year..
  • Enjoy an automatic upgrade to Starwood Gold Preferred Guest membership when you reach $30,000 in purchases each year.4.
  • As a Cardmember, you5 could earn more Starpoints by referring a friend. For each approved referral you could earn a referral bonus of 10,000 Starpoints.
AMEX Canada Aeroplan Plus Platinum Card, 51,000 bonus miles
  • 51,000 Aeroplan miles for signing up: 25,000 miles upon first use of an approved Card, earn an additional 26,000 miles after $1,000 in purchases in the first three months.
  • Earn 1.25 Aeroplan Miles for every $1 of Card purchases up to $25,000 annually, and 1.5 Aeroplan Miles for every $1 of additional Card purchases over $25,000 annually. Access to Maple Leaf lounges and receive an annual complimentary Partner Ticket

AMEX Canada Personal Gold Rewards Card, 30,000 bonus points and First Year Free!
  • 30,000 MR points after $1500 in purchases within first 3 months (25000 + 5000)
  • Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible gas, grocery and drugstores in Canada. Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible travel purchases. Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
  • Transfer your points to Aeroplan and BA Avios 1:1.25.
  • Free Out of province emergency medical insurance and other travel insurances for you and your family.

Last edited by Cana2013; Apr 2, 17 at 10:45 pm
Cana2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 17, 7:51 am   #9

AMEX USA

Offer ends April 5, 2017!!!!

• 25,000 Bonus Starpoints after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
  • 10,000 more Starpoints after you make an additional $2,000 in purchases within the first 6 months.
  • $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
kingstown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 17, 10:13 pm   #10

The SPG Amex 35k signup bonus that's ending Wednesday- PM me for referral link.
Bobberjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 17, 12:21 am   #11

Programs: UR, TYP, SPG, MR, AA, WN, BA, AS, Priceline, Club Carlson
I have the following referrals for the USA cards
1. Amex SPG - 35k bonus, $5k spend. Ends 04/05
2. Amex SPG business - 35k bonus, $5k spend in 3 month, another $3k in 6 months. Ends 04/05
3. Amex Premier Rewards Gold - 30k bonus, $2k spend
4. Amex Business Gold Rewards - 50k bonus, $5k spend
5. Amex Everyday Preferred - 20k bonus, $1k spend
Please PM me.
yugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 17, 9:11 pm   #12

Hello all! I would love to refer you to a card! PM me and I will respond right away!
AMEX CANADA

AMEX BUSINESS GOLD 40,000 REWARD POINTS
  • FYF
  • 1 POINT PER $1 spent
  • 30K reward points after $5K spend in 3 months

AMEX PERSONAL GOLD 30,000 REWARD POINTS
  • FYF
  • 25K reward points after $1.5K spend in 3 months

AMEX PERSONAL PLATINUM 60,000 REWARD POINTS
  • 60K MR for $1K spend in 3 months
  • 1.25 MR for every $1 spent
  • $200 yearly travel credit
  • $699 annual fee

AMEX BUSINESS PLATINUM 60,000 REWARD POINTS
  • 75K MR for $5K spend in 3 months
  • 1.25 MR for every $1 spent
  • $399 annual fee

Thanks again to all who use my referral links.
jayta78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 17, 5:34 pm   #13

Programs: Easy/Instant Elite Status
CANADA

To apply for any of the following AmEx cards, please message me and I will send you the referral link right away. Thank you!

AmEx Business Platinum charge card
75,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $5K in purchases within the first 3 months. (only 40K points without a referral)

AmEx Personal Platinum charge card
60,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $1K in purchases within the first 3 months. (only 50K points without a referral)

AmEx Business Gold charge card
40,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $5K in purchases within the first 3 months. First Year Annual Fee waived (only 30K points without a referral)

AmEx Personal Gold charge card
30,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $1500 in purchases within the first 3 months. First Year Annual Fee waived (only 25K points without a referral)

AmEx SPG Personal/Business credit card
20,000 SPG starpoints after they use their new Card to make $500/$1000 in purchases within the first 3 months.

USA
Please message me for the offer link, thank you!

Starwood Preferred Guest card limited time 35,000 points offer
** First Year Fee is waived!

Delta SkyMiles Gold card limited time 40,000 miles offer
** $50 Delta statement credit
** First Year Fee is waived!

Last edited by MasterGeek; Apr 7, 17 at 5:58 pm
MasterGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 17, 6:57 am   #14

CANADA AMEX cards, please PM me for details. I will response within minutes, Thanks!

Platinum Amex Card
  • Referral Offer: Earn 60K points (regularly 50K) when you spend $1K in the first 3 months. Annual fee of $699.
  • 1.25MR points / dollar spent.
  • $400 travel credit ($200 x 2 calendar years).
Platinum Business Amex Card
  • Referral Offer: Earn 75K points (regularly 40K) when you spend $5K in the first 3 months. Annual fee of $399.
  • 1.25MR points / dollar spent.
Gold Amex Card
  • Referral Offer: Earn 25K points (regularly 25K) when you spend $1.5K in the first 3 months. Annual fee of $150 is waived for the first year (FYF).
  • 2MR points / dollar spent on gas/grocery/drug store/travel, 1MR point / dollar spent on all else.
Gold Business Amex Card
  • Referral Offer: Earn 40K points (regularly 30K) when you spend $5K in the first 3 months. Annual fee of $250 is waived for the first year (FYF).
  • 2MR points / dollar spent at 3 chosen designated merchants, 1MR point / dollar on all else.
bokehling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 17, 3:50 pm   #15

Programs: CSP, AMEX PRG, IHG, Disney, Discover IT, Barclay Arrival, SallieMae
Private message me for links for the following cards: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priv...newpm&u=824140

United States AMEX Premier Rewards Gold (PRG)

-3X POINTS
for airfare purchased directly from airlines.Terms and Limitations Apply.

-2X POINTS
at US restaurants, US gas stations, and at US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and Limitations Apply.

-Select a qualifying airline and then receive up to $100 per calendar year in statement credits when incidental fees, such as baggage fees and other incidentals, are charged by the airline to your Premier Rewards Gold Card Account.

United States AMEX EveryDay Card (NOT PREFERRED)
-EARN 20% MORE POINTS

Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.

-2X POINTS AT US SUPERMARKETS

2x points at US supermarkets. On up to $6,000 per year in purchases.

-1X POINTS ON OTHER PURCHASES.

1X POINTS for every eligible dollar you spend
CaliforniaDom is offline   Reply With Quote