Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2016, 12:04 pm

Accor to Iberia transfer

Has anyone recently transferred their Accor points to Iberia? I did this about five weeks ago, but nothing posted on Iberia yet.

The day after the Accor points posted to my Le Club account, my balance reduced by the correct amount labelled "Account Regularization".

As I earnt points the previous day, this couldn't be the inactivity sweep.

Who do I contact about this? Accor or Iberia?
Old Jan 8, 2016, 2:06 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
I have my account set up to automatically transfer to Iberia, and my points from the Rewards Quest a couple of weeks ago did indeed transfer just fine. I also had a stay a few days ago and got my usual confirmation email that my automatic transfer was taking place. In my experience it usually takes about a week for the points to show up in my Iberia account.
Old Jan 9, 2016, 2:01 am

Thanks, I'll get in touch with Accor. I also did the Rewards Quest around the same time and saw several people received an "Account Regularization" after doing this.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 9:59 am

Programs: BA Bronze! Avis PC
Iberia Plus auto convert query

I recently changed my prefer partner airline from BA to Iberia Plus! However, ofcourse you guess correctly the auto convert function has stopped working! I've queried this with CS and been advised the minimum threshold is 3,000 points.

Any suggestions on how I can initiate the auto convert function as the option to used to work fine when it was to BA!?!
Old Mar 14, 2016, 10:01 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MM00LL2
Iberia Plus auto convert query

I recently changed my prefer partner airline from BA to Iberia Plus! However, ofcourse you guess correctly the auto convert function has stopped working! I've queried this with CS and been advised the minimum threshold is 3,000 points.

Any suggestions on how I can initiate the auto convert function as the option to used to work fine when it was to BA!?!
Try to set up auto-conversion via this page:

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...ame=iberiaplus
Old Mar 15, 2016, 10:11 am

Programs: SQ S, IHG Diamond/Amb, Accor S
Lufthansa x3 miles promotion

I changed my auto conversion to Lufthansa because of the current x3 miles promotion. I stayed one night at a Sofitel so I expected 3000 points, which would then be converted to 1500 miles (500 x 3).

However I got only 2.431 points:

15/03/2016 15/03/2016 FFP Systematic Transfer : Lufthansa, Swiss, Lot, Austrian, brussels airlines 0 -2431
14/03/2016 14/03/2016 Miles&More x3 bonus1 0 2000
14/03/2016 14/03/2016 Points Accelerator 0 186
12/03/2016 13/03/2016 Sofitel xxxxxxxxx 1 245

Does anyone understand what has happened? Is this correct?
Old Mar 15, 2016, 10:40 am

Programs: BA Bronze! Avis PC
Originally Posted by ringingup
Try to set up auto-conversion via this page:

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...ame=iberiaplus
Cheers ringingup. That seems to have done the trick.^
Old Mar 25, 2016, 7:30 am

I have my account set up to automatically transfer to Iberia, it worked fine in January and I have not changed anything since then.
I got a small amount from a recent stays and got this message

Our partner has informed us of an issue

SOMETHING WENT WRONG!
WE'RE SORRY.

Dear Mr Hannibal Lecter,

Following your automatic transfer request, our partner has informed us of the following issue: R+Technical Error(IB_R)
We have recredited Le Club Accorhotels points to your account.
Do not hesitate to contact Customer Service for more information.

Last edited by Hannibal Lecter; Mar 25, 2016 at 7:40 am
Old Apr 10, 2017, 7:14 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
I'm thinking of setting up automatic transfer to Delta SkyMiles to take advantage of their promotion, but I want the auto transfer to be done once only. My questions:

* If I set up automatic transfer, will all my current Accor points be drained to be automatically converted to SkyMiles (I seem to read about it somewhere on Accor site). I certainly don't want this to happen.

* How easy is it to revert back to earning Accor points after that 1 auto conversion?
Old Apr 11, 2017, 2:27 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by FGunawan
I'm thinking of setting up automatic transfer to Delta SkyMiles to take advantage of their promotion, but I want the auto transfer to be done once only. My questions:

* If I set up automatic transfer, will all my current Accor points be drained to be automatically converted to SkyMiles (I seem to read about it somewhere on Accor site). I certainly don't want this to happen.
Yes they will all be transferred instantly (and there is no going back!).
You can avoid this by:
-Booking a cancellable room for a while after your "Delta" stay using all of your points
-Activate the auto-transfer to Delta
-Stay your "Delta" stay, earn the points and wait for them to be transferred to Delta
-Once your points are on your Delta account, turn off the autoconvert, and cancel your cancellable stay that you booked with your points (you might want to wait for a day or 2 to cancel it to be on the safe side)

Doing this will most probably transfer the points that you left on your account after booking the cancellable room (you will have up to 1999 points left on your account as you can only use the points in groups of 2000)

* How easy is it to revert back to earning Accor points after that 1 auto conversion?
There are no issues doing this, you just need to turn off the auto-convert on your profile.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 6:05 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Originally Posted by Ikaz
Yes they will all be transferred instantly (and there is no going back!).
You can avoid this by:
-Booking a cancellable room for a while after your "Delta" stay using all of your points
-Activate the auto-transfer to Delta
-Stay your "Delta" stay, earn the points and wait for them to be transferred to Delta
-Once your points are on your Delta account, turn off the autoconvert, and cancel your cancellable stay that you booked with your points (you might want to wait for a day or 2 to cancel it to be on the safe side)

Doing this will most probably transfer the points that you left on your account after booking the cancellable room (you will have up to 1999 points left on your account as you can only use the points in groups of 2000)

There are no issues doing this, you just need to turn off the auto-convert on your profile.
Thank you Ikaz. I'd do this if the leftover would be some 100-200 points, but not going to have 1,300 points converted to much less valueable 650 SkyMiles even if it attracts 1,000 bonus SkyMiles
Old Apr 13, 2017, 8:51 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Thank you Ikaz. I'd do this if the leftover would be some 100-200 points, but not going to have 1,300 points converted to much less valueable 650 SkyMiles even if it attracts 1,000 bonus SkyMiles
Just take note, now he conversion really auto. I.e they do not wait until 2000 points. Whatever your event number points that you earn it will auto transfer almost immediately.

So you will left with 0 or 1 points balance into my account.

I now see my points transferred to TK after almost 6 weeks. But both my first and second transferred posted at the same time in my at TK account.

Will stop the auto conversion after my Mercure Cikini stay today.
Old May 3, 2018, 12:29 am

Programs: SQ, GA, QF
Need help please. I cannot transfer my Accor points to frequent flyer points. When I click 'take advantage', nothing happens. I changed browsers, nothing happens. I use my iPad, nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old May 22, 2018, 12:03 pm
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hello rizayosia,

We apologize for this inconvenient and kindly invite you to contact our AccorHotels Client Service explaining that you want to transfer your Rewarding points to another account of our partners.
To do that, please follow the next procedure :

o Request for a written statement authorizing the Customer Care to process the transaction. The member needs to clearly state the amount of points he wishes to transfer, the name of the partner and the partner account number

o Provide a photography or a scan of his partner card. The name and the account number printed on the card must be visible enough for The Customer Care team to verify that it matches the members name on his LCAH account.

o You can reassure the member about the fact that the photography / scan forwarded to the customer service will be destroyed.

Best regards,
Amy

Originally Posted by rizayosia
Need help please. I cannot transfer my Accor points to frequent flyer points. When I click 'take advantage', nothing happens. I changed browsers, nothing happens. I use my iPad, nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 5:20 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Just noticed on the terms and conditions on the accor website under points to miles transfers it states:

"A maximum of six weeks is necessary to carry out a transfer of points to the destination Frequent Flyer account."

and also:

"It may take up to 6 weeks for Rewards points to be transferred to the desired frequent flyer account. "

Link:
https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclu...onditions.html

Wow.
6 weeks ???
Has it always been that long ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.