Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2015, 12:44 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
I think the link is on the Accor partners page.
Google for it.
You'll need a VPN to do the survey as they track the ip to exclude non UK residents.
Thanks for the info, found the signup page.

Will try it out.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by lcpteck
Seems to be by invitiation only, don't see a signup page.

Also Accor Le Club not showing in the rewards list.

It should say

250 Le Club Accorhotels Points when you complete your first survey*

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...erewards.shtml

Last edited by Hannibal Lecter; Jan 25, 2015 at 9:57 am
Old Aug 3, 2015, 6:42 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH, SEN, RJ Platinum, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Airline Miles into Le Club Points?

Is there any airline doing it the other way round?
Airlines Miles into Le Club points?
Old Aug 3, 2015, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Atlantico
I'm afraid not but some Airlines program allows you to redeem free nights in Accor hotels with the miles you earned.
Old Aug 8, 2015, 1:40 am

Programs: emirates and velocity and qantas and aeroplan
Originally Posted by Atlantico
MULTIPLUS does allow transfers to le club accor. I had earnt points in brazil flying TAM airlines, and recently transferred. Think maybe the conversion rate wasnt favourable. Quite some work navigating in Portuguese website, but received in accor acct and likely to end up as qantas miles. Should have originally used the qantas number on the flights, but was trying to get upgrades
Old Aug 21, 2015, 6:36 pm

Is the automated transfer to miles dead now? I had my account set up to transfer to BA, but I've had no activity for a while. I changed the airline partner to DL as I need to top up my Skymiles account and then drain it for good, but the few Accor points I have are still sitting in my account, not transfering.
Old Aug 26, 2015, 7:02 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by honu
Is the automated transfer to miles dead now? I had my account set up to transfer to BA, but I've had no activity for a while. I changed the airline partner to DL as I need to top up my Skymiles account and then drain it for good, but the few Accor points I have are still sitting in my account, not transfering.
I believe it transfers every 5k accor points.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 12:28 am

Programs: Priority Club Spare ,BA Silver,Iberia Plus,El Al Silver
Hi,
I have a new accor acount with less that 1000 points.How can I transfer them to Iberia or BA. I tried to set automatic convertion but this not working.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 1:27 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA LTG/GFL, Honors Diamond, Accor Platinum, Bonvoy Silver
Unfortunately the minimum points conversion from le club to avios/ba avios is 4,000 club points, which converts to 2,000 avios/ba avios.
FYI - 3,000 club points converts to 3,000 Iberia points which convert to 3,000 avios (need to have Iberia account for 3 months before transfers out permitted).
With 1,000 you can't transfer to ba/avios/Iberia.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 4:19 pm

Confused about the auto-transfer terms. From what I can tell only Lufthansa has a minimum transfer once auto-transfer is enabled.

"Automatic transfer, with no minimum amount, is activated as soon as the member has earned at least 2 Le Club Accorhotels points for a stay at one of the Accor hotels participating in the program."

So points should transfer instantly to any non-LH transfer partner after (1) auto transfer is enabled and (2) at least 2 points are earned?

Also, can anyone comment on how the Lufthansa 500 mile minimum works? Does this only kick for stays that are completed after auto-transfer is turned on *and* 1000 points were earned / the initial transfer has taken place? So stays completed after switching to auto-transfer with Lufthansa, but before 1000 points have been earned wouldn't be eligible for the 500 mile minimum?
Old Sep 8, 2015, 7:06 am

Well, I don't know about LH, but I used to be able to transfer my points to IB, BA, or DL as needed and instantly, without having to wait until I had a larger balance.

Is this capability gone for good now?
Old Sep 19, 2015, 4:05 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
No minimum miles needed for Qantas

In case not seen already:

Le Club Accorhotels members no longer have to reach a minimum threshold of 4,000 points before they can convert to Qantas Frequent Flyer miles, it has been announced.
http://www.businesstraveller.com/new...nimum-points-t
Old Sep 19, 2015, 5:01 am

Also, email last week has 50% bonus points if auto-transfer set up before 30 Sept, for earn before 30 Nov. I guess in response to new Accor and Velocity deal
Old Dec 14, 2015, 4:02 pm

How long does it take Accor points to reach Iberia accounts these days?

They left my Accor account this morning after I put a transfer request in yesterday. Officially it's six weeks - but does anyone have recent experience?
Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:42 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Starflyergold, I just tried it. The minimum has returned for Accor --> QF transfers, but it's only 2000 now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.