FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread
Old May 22, 2018, 12:03 pm
AccorHotels Concierge
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hello rizayosia,

We apologize for this inconvenient and kindly invite you to contact our AccorHotels Client Service explaining that you want to transfer your Rewarding points to another account of our partners.
To do that, please follow the next procedure :

o Request for a written statement authorizing the Customer Care to process the transaction. The member needs to clearly state the amount of points he wishes to transfer, the name of the partner and the partner account number

o Provide a photography or a scan of his partner card. The name and the account number printed on the card must be visible enough for The Customer Care team to verify that it matches the member’s name on his LCAH account.

o You can reassure the member about the fact that the photography / scan forwarded to the customer service will be destroyed.

Best regards,
Amy

Originally Posted by rizayosia
Need help please. I cannot transfer my Accor points to frequent flyer points. When I click 'take advantage', nothing happens. I changed browsers, nothing happens. I use my iPad, nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.