Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Barclay US Airways Card Becoming AAdvantage Mastercard

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2015, 2:01 am

My statement closed on 4/8 and I have yet to have my 50,001 miles post to my AA account. Barclays says to wait 1 month. This is absurd. Has anyone had any luck expediting this? AA says they have no control!
Old May 7, 2015, 5:15 am

Originally Posted by beltway
For those of you who have card anniversaries in Jan-Mar, have you gotten the usual annual (re)welcome packet with notification of lounge pass? My understanding is that although the companion pass has been dropped, the lounge pass remains a benefit.

I ask because my anniversary just passed, but I haven't gotten anything in the mail.
Originally Posted by geekyjeff
My anniversary is March and I just recieved my packet this week surprisingly. Lounge pass and companion ticket included.
Originally Posted by GNRMatt
I have, with both the lounge pass and companion pass.
Well, my packet just arrived yesterday (6 weeks after my anniversary) with both benefits. It's a little annoying that my lounge pass -- which is tied electronically to one's US account rather than being a paper instrument -- wasn't available* when I went through PHL a month ago; it seems there's a gap between anniversary date and deposit of the e-lounge pass.

(*The PHL lounge dragons could see that I had a previous free pass from the Barclays card & that it had expired on my anniversary, but claimed I had no new one for 2015. This was ~20 days past my anniversary.)
Old May 7, 2015, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by silentbob1974
Has anyone gotten the 50K sign up bonus since the merger of FF programs? I got the Dividend Miles Mastercard in early March and since made several purchases, and have gotten AA miles from them, but no bonus has posted yet.
Update: Bonus posted today! Along with the miles from my April spend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.