Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Grand Slam 2010!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2010, 5:40 am

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
going on 3 weeks now since Netflix said they had sent the 1500 miles over to DM. Waiting for DM to finish their research on my OM purchase, as well. still holding on at 34 hits :/
Old Dec 20, 2010, 7:16 am

Programs: starwood plat 5*elite svo, usair, delta, jetblue, southwest, nwa
Originally Posted by mrredskin
going on 3 weeks now since Netflix said they had sent the 1500 miles over to DM. Waiting for DM to finish their research on my OM purchase, as well. still holding on at 34 hits :/
we ordered netflix oct 1, and still have not gotten the 1500 miles.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 4:38 pm

Programs: US CP, Hilton Diamond, Avis Prefered
Originally Posted by pointsjunkie53
I joined around then and I got my miles a while ago. I would check with them.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 5:05 pm

Programs: AAExP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat
Well - Audience Rewards finally posted - with the date of the show. So, does anyone think I will have any luck having this credited by US with the transaction date rather than the show date? I made the purchase on November 11th.... and this was before anything was posted here about the play date being the 'posting' date. This is my 36th hit.

12/11/2010 12/20/10 AUDIENCE REWARDS MILES 100
Old Dec 21, 2010, 8:04 am

Programs: US Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5-Star
Originally Posted by miffSC
Well - Audience Rewards finally posted - with the date of the show. So, does anyone think I will have any luck having this credited by US with the transaction date rather than the show date? I made the purchase on November 11th.... and this was before anything was posted here about the play date being the 'posting' date. This is my 36th hit.

12/11/2010 12/20/10 AUDIENCE REWARDS MILES 100
My wife and son are still waiting for their miles\hits to post from Audience Rewards...tickets purchased on November 11th for a show on November 13th...they have sent e-mails to DM.

In regards to your situation, I would write an e-mail stating that nothing was disclosed about the play date being the Activity Date at the time of your purchase.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 8:05 am

Programs: US Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5-Star
I have a follow co-worker that got their miles yesterday.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by ArizonaRoadWarrior
My wife and son are still waiting for their miles\hits to post from Audience Rewards...tickets purchased on November 11th for a show on November 13th...they have sent e-mails to DM.

In regards to your situation, I would write an e-mail stating that nothing was disclosed about the play date being the Activity Date at the time of your purchase.
Thanks ArizonaRoadWarrior... I think that will be a good approach (and it's true). I'll send them an email as well as a snail mail and enclose the screen shot as well as the confirmation email from Audience Rewards - both, of course, dated before November 14th.... and I'll say a little prayer.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 8:19 am

when are we supposed to get the next round of miles? i thought it was yesterday, and i got nothing.

i booked an avis car the first week in october and still have not gotten my miles. i sent over the missing miles form 3 times and still no response. very frustrating.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 9:15 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, AC 25K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
FYI for those waiting on the gift miles hit to count - my wife has 19 hits plus a gift miles hit, we're still waiting for the 20 hit bonus. I asked US Airways last Tuesday, and received this response on Wednesday:

Dear Mrs. nabeelj,

Thank you for your reply.

We are still waiting for Points.com to process the hits for this type of procedure. Our Marketing Department has contacted them again regarding the delay. We are making every attempt to have this issue resolved by the next Grand Slam review on 12/27/10 and we appreciate your patience.

Thank you for being a member of our Dividend Miles program. We look forward to assisting you with any future needs.

Sincerely,

Linda Glenn
US Airways Dividend Miles
Old Dec 21, 2010, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by PSUPaul
I joined around then and I got my miles a while ago. I would check with them.
checked with them and are sending them over to Usair. they don't know what caused the glitch.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 10:37 am

Programs: Diamond Hyatt, Silver MR and HH, SW A List
My Grand Slam swing and a whiff

Looks like I made a 10,000 DM miles mistake on this promo...

Just spoke with Marriott Rewards about getting Dividend Miles for a Marriott Residence Inn incidental charge and a Marriott Courtyard incidental charge while redeeming a MR free night...neither of which will be credited to my DM since incidentals are only payable when charged at Marriott or Marriott Renaissance Hotels...

was counting on these two 'hits' to get me to 20 hits and 30,000 miles...

ouch!

I live and learn though for next year!
Old Dec 21, 2010, 11:09 am

Audience Rewards

I just called Audience Rewards about trying to backdate the Activity Date to the purchase date, and his supervisor says they're getting lots of emails and calls about this and they're aware of our requests. Now the supervisor's just waiting on Dividend Miles' decision for everyone, though some are already fixed. If DM approves backdating, Audience Rewards will do it. The ball's in DM's court. When Audience Rewards hears back, all of us who've emailed will hear back. So for anyone waiting (including me) on a decision, let's keep emails and calls easygoing and patient until the answer's in, since it's not up to Audience Rewards at the moment.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 3:30 pm

Programs: US CP, Hilton Diamond, Avis Prefered
when are we supposed to get the next round of miles? i thought it was yesterday, and i got nothing.

i booked an avis car the first week in october and still have not gotten my miles. i sent over the missing miles form 3 times and still no response. very frustrating.
Nope. the 27th is the next sweep.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by NewArrival
I just called Audience Rewards about trying to backdate the Activity Date to the purchase date, and his supervisor says they're getting lots of emails and calls about this and they're aware of our requests. Now the supervisor's just waiting on Dividend Miles' decision for everyone, though some are already fixed. If DM approves backdating, Audience Rewards will do it. The ball's in DM's court. When Audience Rewards hears back, all of us who've emailed will hear back. So for anyone waiting (including me) on a decision, let's keep emails and calls easygoing and patient until the answer's in, since it's not up to Audience Rewards at the moment.
Well, since AR has already posted with the show date, I guess at this point it is up to us to perhaps bombard Dividend Miles with the request to honor the transaction date as opposed to rigidly counting the date of the show as the posting date.
Old Dec 22, 2010, 4:12 pm

anyone buy miles for magazine. I ordered at Nov. 9th and no miles posted till today Dec. 22nd. I did receive the email confirmation. What can I do now? contact US airways? for miles for magazine, I only have a magazine.

Your magazine order has been received and your frequent flyer information is being reviewed. Your account will be used to process your selections with all the benefits described in the offer details. Your miles will be deducted in the next 1-2 weeks. You should start to receive your selections in 6 to 12 weeks after approval. Please retain this e-mail for your records. The information below will be needed to make any changes in your order.

Questions or Requests? We're here to help.
Please contact us at https://www.magcustomerservice.com/wss/050584/home.do if you have any questions about your order. Print a copy of this page for your records. We hope you'll enjoy your selection(s).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.