Search

Grand Slam 2010!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2010, 9:47 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by ejh25
DMF partner marketing uncovered this issue for me via email and corrected it:
Do you think everyone has to mail them, or will they sort all Choice transfers?
Old Dec 16, 2010, 11:16 am

Programs: United Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by travelkid
I would suggest emailing/calling if your choice activity does not read following.
"CONVERSION: CHOICE CLUB PLUS REDEMPTION"
Old Dec 16, 2010, 11:25 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards-Lifetime Titanium, Priority Club-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, United-Silver
I don't think there is any way to know if it was a tranfer or a hotel stay unless you let them know it was a transfer.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 11:27 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by nickfromct
I don't think there is any way to know if it was a tranfer or a hotel stay unless you let them know it was a transfer.
Except all transfers are 1000 points excactly

Or they could just request the list from choice.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 11:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Except all transfers are 1000 points excactly

Or they could just request the list from choice.
Or multiples thereof.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 11:40 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by UA Fan
Or multiples thereof.
Was considering that, but I couldnt see why anyone would want to transfer (read:waste) more than needed
Old Dec 16, 2010, 3:13 pm

Programs: AAExP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat
Finally!

11/9/2010 12/16/10 LIFELOCK ENROLLMENT BONUS 500
11/9/2010 12/16/10 LIFELOCK MONTHLY ENROLLMENT 250 BONUS 250

Only one to go.... I am hoping that AR will post correctly based on this post. Or that I may get the 'extra' hit from gifting. So close.....

Last edited by miffSC; Dec 16, 2010 at 3:21 pm
Old Dec 16, 2010, 3:48 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by miffSC
11/9/2010 12/16/10 LIFELOCK ENROLLMENT BONUS 500
11/9/2010 12/16/10 LIFELOCK MONTHLY ENROLLMENT 250 BONUS 250

Only one to go.... I am hoping that AR will post correctly based on this post. Or that I may get the 'extra' hit from gifting. So close.....
Lifelock with activity date Nov 14 also posting today^
Old Dec 17, 2010, 7:23 am

Wine Insiders

Wine Insiders told me they will not award miles if you used the Groupon (despite the receipt listing the mileage information). I didn't want to argue with them since the wine was a great deal at that price but without that hit I miss out on 20,000 miles. I asked for 5 miles just to get my hit and they said ok, they will work on that. So if anyone else is in the same situation you may want to call and ask.
Old Dec 17, 2010, 12:29 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Bonvoy LT Plat, TSA vilifier extraordinaire, Once upon a time... US Silver, AA Gold
Originally Posted by swat16
Wine Insiders told me they will not award miles if you used the Groupon (despite the receipt listing the mileage information). I didn't want to argue with them since the wine was a great deal at that price but without that hit I miss out on 20,000 miles. I asked for 5 miles just to get my hit and they said ok, they will work on that. So if anyone else is in the same situation you may want to call and ask.
That's pretty cool, and I hope they come through for you. As that would be my 37th hit I think I'll let them slide and just enjoy the wine. Let us know if you get the hit and points.
Old Dec 17, 2010, 2:42 pm

Programs: AA Exp Plat, UA 1K MM, DL Plat Hyatt Globalist, MGM Noir
FTD Issues?

Anybody else having problems getting FTD to post? I am waiting on miles from mid-October to post for my 36th hit. Fortunately, the e-mail order confirmation states that I earned 400 miles for the transaction. I called FTD and they are useless. Is e-mailing the FTD receipt to US the best course of action at this point?

Thanks!
Old Dec 17, 2010, 6:26 pm

Programs: Air: Many; Hotel: HH D, HY G, IHG P, MR S, RR
Update - DM partner marketing email

Originally Posted by needtoescape
I was wondering if other people have been having difficutly getting a timely response from the Dividend Miles Partner Marketing, and if so, what actions you took.

I sent an email 12/1 to follow-up on my last (16th) hit and got an acknowledgement email stating that I would get a response within 4 - 5 days. On 12/9, I still had not received a response and forwarded my previous email and got the same acknowledgement email/response timeframe.

Is there a phone number or other email address that I could contact if I don't get a response to my emails by the end of next week? I think I am being reasonably patient, since by then, it will be 12 business days from my first email and 6 days from my second email, and they stated a 4 - 5 day response timeframe.

Thanks for any feedback!
Originally Posted by miffSC
Consider yourself lucky to receive a 4-5 day response time quote. I was told thirty (30) days. Been waiting now for over two weeks...... so I doubt if you will receive an answer in 4-5 days..... but if you do, please let us know.
Just reporting back; I got an email response to my second message in two days. That email stated "We have forwarded your Shopping Mall request for missing miles for your Dividend Miles account to our partner for further research. This may take up to 4-6 weeks to receive an answer and we will reply to this e-mail as soon as we hear back from them. "

To my surprise, I then received a follow-up email three days later indicating that they had received confimration from the shopping mall partner and credited my USAirways account with the miles for the purchase. So, now it is just a matter of waiting until the December 27 sweep for my bonus miles.
Old Dec 17, 2010, 6:29 pm

make up for unqualified hit

It is my first time to participate us-airway grand slam, unfortunately I made a mistake in assuming all transactions with points.com count as 1 activity (read it more carefully now and it looks like only certain ones such as exchange / gift count), so I am short of 1 hit and thus missed the next level of award miles.. Do you think I could contact the customer service and will they be willing to give me a goodwill exception? Will USAirway usaually very strict about such promo?

Thanks
Old Dec 17, 2010, 6:36 pm

Programs: AAExP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by susieling
It is my first time to participate us-airway grand slam, unfortunately I made a mistake in assuming all transactions with points.com count as 1 activity (read it more carefully now and it looks like only certain ones such as exchange / gift count), so I am short of 1 hit and thus missed the next level of award miles.. Do you think I could contact the customer service and will they be willing to give me a goodwill exception? Will USAirway usaually very strict about such promo?

Thanks
It might not hurt to call Dividend Miles and go through your hits one at a time together.... you might have documented something incorrectly. However, I honestly think that you may be out of luck with US giving you a goodwill exception. There are many of us in that boat - waiting for the last hit to post or wondering if it ever will. I think we would all love a goodwill exception, but don't think it's going to happen.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 4:08 am

Programs: Delta, GM; HHonors, Gold
Received four long-awaited posts lately, including DM wireless over the weekend! One more to post and then I'm done.

ACTIVITY DATE POST DATE DESCRIPTION MILES
11/7/2010 12/15/2010 21ST CENTURY INSURANCE 200
11/9/2010 12/16/2010 LIFELOCK ENROLLMENT BONUS 500
11/9/2010 12/16/2010 LIFELOCK MONTHLY ENROLLMENT 250 BONUS 250
11/9/2010 12/19/2010 DIVIDEND MILES WIRELESS MISC. BONUS 15

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.