Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double miles to Europe

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2010, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by GotCalcio4
My flight dates were 5/19 - 5/23. I booked my flights through Gold reservations. How long did it take for the bonus miles to post?

Thanks for the advice.
the saturday flights were in my account the next monday. The Bonus posted later in the day. The Sunday flight was in the account by Tuesday again the reg PQMs posted in the morning and the bonus later in the day.

ralph
Old Jun 9, 2010, 1:06 am

Programs: US CP, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by rxralph
the saturday flights were in my account the next monday. The Bonus posted later in the day. The Sunday flight was in the account by Tuesday again the reg PQMs posted in the morning and the bonus later in the day.

ralph
Definitely the day after or later in the day than the original points. I've gotten miles 5-6 times from the double miles to Europe promo and they've always posted 24 hours or less after the original miles.

ETA: Nevermind about that... my miles were under the general DQM promo, not the double miles to Europe promo since I use an Amex not a MC for travel

Last edited by treznor; Jun 9, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.