Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

1Ks can now bring up to 8 pax to E+ from different PNRs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1Ks can now bring up to 8 pax to E+ from different PNRs

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2012, 6:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, MC Life Plat, HH Gold
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Its disappointing to hear that many of you have been told by UA that the pax have to be on the same PNR for E+. I did a MR to ANC last weekend with two FTers, one of them a 2P. She was on a different PNR, but the agent I spoke to had no problems with putting her next to me in E+. Of course, she also followed the rule that the person has to be seated next to you. (one that I've never understood).
That means that you can only get the full +8 if you're on a 777 or 747?
Old Apr 12, 2012, 7:47 am

Programs: UA 1K & 1MM/AA Gold & 1MM/HH Gold/Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by TWA Guy
I just called and was told all pax need to be on the same PNR Will try again shortly...
I called again one hour later and the agent did it with no problem!
Old Apr 13, 2012, 11:25 am

Programs: UA- Pl (2MM), AA-Go, Delta-Silver, Hyatt-Globalist!, MR/SPG comb - Plat, Hilton - nada
I was able to do this last year IAD-FCO. But it took 2 calls (Booking agent said no, called back a few days later and that agent put the spouse + kids up to E+). Will be trying again in the near future - for a flight this summer.

As many others have stated I usually buy my tickets and get Award tix for the spouse/kids. They are always same date, same family name, same cabin - the only reason they are different PNRs is because their system can't do paid tix + award tix on the same.

We shall see...
Old Apr 13, 2012, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by rwm818
I was able to do this last year IAD-FCO. But it took 2 calls (Booking agent said no, called back a few days later and that agent put the spouse + kids up to E+). Will be trying again in the near future - for a flight this summer.

As many others have stated I usually buy my tickets and get Award tix for the spouse/kids. They are always same date, same family name, same cabin - the only reason they are different PNRs is because their system can't do paid tix + award tix on the same.

We shall see...
But if they're award tix from your account, E+ should come automatically.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.